PDA

View Full Version : i have a guestion...kinda

Tonu
05-08-2004, 06:35 PM
how much do you usually spent time for breeding to two pokémon to get egg?

i usually used least 10 hours to get right ability, nature and good genes :eek:
are you like me, or do you just first egg w/ right Nature?

...im just curious :happy:

Silver Flygon
05-08-2004, 07:55 PM
i usually used least 10 hours to get right ability, nature and good genes :eek:
Im just Like You :smile: It usually take me forever to find the right nature.

Agent Orange
05-08-2004, 08:04 PM
I just use whetever the hell comes out of the egg. I don'y usually care.

Tamer Marco
05-08-2004, 10:03 PM
Usually, I strive for a abdamant nature for my pokemon. Sometimes, like DP i'll just use what ever comes out but I kinda want a perfect team.

Latias10
05-08-2004, 10:55 PM
I take whatever it is. I don't do much breeding.

DragonTamer
05-10-2004, 08:34 PM
I usually just get a box full of eggs, hatch them all, and pray there's ones I want. Usually I get at least three that have the same nature and then I just compare them to see which one has the best stats, gender, etc. Though sometimes I end up having to breed them all over again cause all the eggs are duds. :susp: But yeah, I spend quite a few hours on it. Not as much as ten though. Probably more like five-ish.

Ironshell Blastoise
05-10-2004, 11:23 PM
Its times like that when I whip out the gameshark.

I have no patience for spending hours on breeding. I wish I did...but no. Gameshark answers all that.

Nefarious
05-10-2004, 11:46 PM
I never spend time breeding. I just save all that time and catch the pokemon. But if I did breed, I wouldn't care about the nature just the ability.

Steven
05-11-2004, 03:49 AM
Its times like that when I whip out the gameshark.

I have no patience for spending hours on breeding. I wish I did...but no. Gameshark answers all that.
Wow... very pathetic... You won't waste even a little time doing the simplest of things... I mean you resource to gameshark to make it perfect, but it's just not fair to those people who take the time to actually play the game, when you just blow it off as a little something... I mean breeding is one of the main aspects of the game... It's just like saying you're not patient enough to beat all the gym leaders... just doesn't make sense why people buy guides and gamesharks... I mean it is a game, and no one is perfect. I mean it's like doing school work almost, and not as fun anyways if you use a guide... I could see someone using a guide after they beat it to get little things here and there they missed, but still, not really cheating like a gameshark... Just makes me mad when I spend the time to do something when someone else brags about doing it in 5 seconds with a game shark... well congrats on being a cheater... :clap: :ermm:

art
05-11-2004, 11:17 AM
Wow... very pathetic... You won't waste waste? I think you mean spend. even a little time doing the simplest of things... I mean you resource to gameshark to make it perfect, but it's just not fair to those people who take the time to actually play the game, does it make any difference to them what khold does in his game? when you just blow it off as a little something... I mean breeding is one of the main aspects of the game... It's just like saying you're not patient enough to beat all the gym leaders...beating the gym leaders is essential if you want to complete the game, breeding is not. that's a huge difference just doesn't make sense why people buy guides and gamesharks... I mean it is a game, and no one is perfect. I mean it's like doing school work almost, aren't games for fun? last time I checked, schoolwork was obligatory, and games for relaxation. and not as fun anyways if you use a guide... did it ever occur to you that he might have another opinion from yours on that? I could see someone using a guide after they beat it to get little things here and there they missed, but still, not really cheating like a gameshark... Maybe that's exactly what he did: beat the game and now having fun with a gameshark?Just makes me mad when I spend the time to do something when someone else brags about doing it in 5 seconds with a game shark yeah, it really makes things harder for you to do. I think he should stop it too, so that ehm.. nothing would change.. :ponder: ... well congrats on being a cheater... :clap: :ermm: okay that's just being childish

Steven
05-13-2004, 04:55 AM
It's not exactly fair to be fighting against people with sharked pokemon against some one who took the time to get something. Of course this is where you think, "What if he doesn't fight anyone" Then in that case he can be a cheater, I don't mind, just as long as he's not near me. Don't know why anyone would even want to waste the time to cheat on a game as easy as pokemon unless of course they wanted a rare lvl 100 pokemon with perfect stats and unbeatable moves, which is ridiculous because most of the trainers on the game suck when it comes to battling and overkilling a weakling isn't that satisfying in my oppinion, but if your the type that likes to pick on kids that are smaller than you kind of thing, then go right ahead, but who cares anyways? I mean I like the satisfaction of knowing I did it and beat the game, but if you don't care you can just smash your game with a mallet and ask yourself why you played the game in the first place because your life was wasted, yes WASTED because you spent time on that game. And you wasted even more into that pile because you spent money on the game and gameshark and gameboy which is already a bunch of hours and money down the drain and is just pure nonsense why anyone would do it... Now you may have to read that more than once in case you didn't get that all, but after that that comes to the point of nonsense... I mean there really isn't any point in having the game, unless you want to have fun, right? So you can play your game and have fun, but if you want to be so lame as to cheat on something that's wasted it's like throwing a worm in a cereal you hate that you have to eat because you want it to be worse, even though you have to eat it... Maybe that's not a realistic example and probably didn't make sense to most (or all) people, but cheating on garbage is a waste... I even admit to wasting myself, but all kids play games and some games have no gain whatsoever in the 'real' world, so do as you want, you're only doing it for yourself so go ahead and cheat on garbage... as sad as that is it's true.

EDIT: I have a higher post count :silly: Wanna go on the debate forum and find something to debate about? I like debating and I haven't done it in a while, I just wanna find something good to debate about, but not something like the same old things...

Kan
05-13-2004, 12:22 PM
I do the same thing....just hatch eggs until I get the nature/Hidden Power that I want. Kind of a pain, but worth it in the end. :wink:

art
05-16-2004, 09:39 AM
EDIT: I have a higher post count :silly: Wanna go on the debate forum and find something to debate about? I like debating and I haven't done it in a while, I just wanna find something good to debate about, but not something like the same old things...

Your postcount is not higher. no, I'd rather not debate with you since reading this post tooka lot of my time. the way you construct your sentences is bad and because of a lack of arguments you repeat a lot.

Bakura2004
05-16-2004, 02:02 PM
What's the difference between natures?

boltAge
05-19-2004, 02:58 PM
steven pls stfu. gameshark does not ruin the fun or anything, people sometimes want to test things out, and you'd think they'd go through breeding chains to get one particular move on a mon so they can test it out. i dont care if you've been here for forever you're acting liek a total n00b.

and i dont breed, cuz i ditched my rusa game cuz it was getting stupid, boring, you named it, ghey =[

Tidus24
05-19-2004, 09:48 PM
I don't spend time breeding, because I prefer to catch them :cool: .
I usually don't care about Pkm personality, but more his abbility in combat.
In some sort, I agree with Steven, sometimes I use the Guide, to know where is the Pkm, I like or to get out of some stinky situations. But cheating in a game, even in Pokemon, sucks. For me takes the fun out of the game, I prefer accomplish things myself, and think to myself, I beat the game fair and square, without codes or cheating. Like some people say, "winning or losing is all just about the game", I prefer winning in real life, I don't cry because I lose in a game. But some people, which I think they have a weak character, like to say, they cheated the game or beated someone that spent hours, playing that game, playing fair and square, what you accomplish with that? What message you are saying to yourselfs? The message is I'm weak, I'm not persistent, for beating a game I must cheat. If people need to cheat in a game, I don't want imagine how is in real life, let me cheat or use some guides to fool some people :evil: . That isn't cool behaviour.

DarkMasterX
05-20-2004, 11:08 AM
I don't spend time breeding, because I prefer to catch them :cool: .
I usually don't care about Pkm personality, but more his abbility in combat.
In some sort, I agree with Steven, sometimes I use the Guide, to know where is the Pkm, I like or to get out of some stinky situations. But cheating in a game, even in Pokemon, sucks. For me takes the fun out of the game, I prefer accomplish things myself, and think to myself, I beat the game fair and square, without codes or cheating. Like some people say, "winning or losing is all just about the game", I prefer winning in real life, I don't cry because I lose in a game. But some people, which I think they have a weak character, like to say, they cheated the game or beated someone that spent hours, playing that game, playing fair and square, what you accomplish with that? What message you are saying to yourselfs? The message is I'm weak, I'm not persistent, for beating a game I must cheat. If people need to cheat in a game, I don't want imagine how is in real life, let me cheat or use some guides to fool some people :evil: . That isn't cool behaviour.

*sigh* obviously some n00bs here are trying to act ''cool'' by saying using Gameshark is bad. People need/want a Gameshark so they can obtain Pokemon that you cannot get in R/S. Like with me, my two favorite mon are Umbreon and Houndour yet you cannot get them in R/S so a Gameshark is the only way to get your favorite mon on your team. So, please don't say anything if you dunno wtf you're talking about n00b. :naughty:

Ierdar
05-20-2004, 01:32 PM
lol X :rolleyes:

As for me, I just fixed my berry glitch, and just recently found my game. I'm planting berries over and over, and I've been treasure hunting for heart scales and the color shards for stones, as I work on my pokedex while doing all that. =P