PDA

View Full Version : GameCube VS X-box

§hadow
05-09-2004, 05:00 AM
Well I guess the gamecube beat ps2 In my other poll. Now its gamecube vs xbox lets see what one wins out of theas.

I vote GameCube.

Dragonite2.0
05-09-2004, 08:43 AM
Same here. I voted for Gamecube. I'm a Nintendo fanboy and I proud of it!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Scizor
05-09-2004, 08:48 AM
gamecube has better games...but still i vote for xbox...because i have that 1

Seven
05-09-2004, 10:24 AM
I don't think you can really compare these two.
X-box is focussed on adults, while GC is focussed on a younger audience.
Mm, I can't vote I guess...I like X-Box games, but GC games are really loveable as well.
They're just different ^^;.

KenshinU
05-09-2004, 10:56 AM
GameCube, no doubt... :neutral:

Mainly because X-Box was made by... lol ...Microsoft... :surp: :razz: and GC is by Nintendo... :biggrin:

§hadow
05-09-2004, 06:20 PM
well I dont know if this is old news but they are making another x counsole
its going to be called xenon

Tamer Marco
05-09-2004, 06:24 PM
Definetly Xbox.

Don't diss the box. Xbox now only $149.99

EDIT:

Pichu Trainer: Yeah, it's old news. I heard it on Nick.com about two years ago. Right after the World Soccer Championships in 2005/2006 it will be released. :happy:

art
05-09-2004, 06:50 PM
Xbox games suck. many people seem to like halo, but there's nothing in it. just some.. poorly animated opponents and corny surroundings. I can only think of a few Xbox games that don't totally suck. as for the online possibility: that's cool. I wouldn't use it, but it's still pretty cool.
looks: :ponder: too big, too black, too nasty. How is someone EVER gonna fit his/her TV and an Xbox in the same room? where would ya fit the bed?

Gc: better games. a lot better.
no online stuff. I can see how some people see that as a minor, but I sure don't.
looks: I've never been a real fan of purple, but it's quite alright. there's even a chose in colors! and it's a lot smaller. it's better that you don't need a seperate gameroom :silly: :wink2:

Steven
05-09-2004, 08:55 PM
Gamecube because it has Sega, Sony, Nintendo, and other third party games, while the XBoX has Halo which I think sucks... kind of like how sega really had only sonic and a few other good games, not much variety, although I do have a dreamcast and Sega is my favorite, Gamecube is good, although almost too commercialized.

Zero
05-09-2004, 09:41 PM
Naturally, the Gamecube is better thaqn the PS2, BUT, It shall not beat the X-Box.

Knights of the Old Republic, Jedi Academy, and we can't forget, Halo!

And all those games are on PC as well, so that's one of the reasons why X-Box is better than Gamecube. And you can play DVD's, DVD'S MAN! YOU CAN'T DENY THE POWER OF MOVIE DISCS!!

§hadow
05-09-2004, 09:56 PM
Naturally, the Gamecube is better thaqn the PS2, BUT, It shall not beat the X-Box.

And all those games are on PC as well, so that's one of the reasons why X-Box is better than Gamecube. And you can play DVD's, DVD'S MAN! YOU CAN'T DENY THE POWER OF MOVIE DISCS!!

I am quite supreised that someone thinks PS2 is the worst out of Those 3 counsols.
oh well it dosn't matter that much.

Agent Orange
05-09-2004, 10:11 PM
GameCube.

Kirby

Air

Ride

Phoenix004
05-09-2004, 10:26 PM
You must be joking with us. You can't seriously be comparing GC with the X-box! GAMECUBE = MASTER OF THE GAMES CONSOLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zero
05-09-2004, 11:15 PM
You truly have no taste in games. Only a few GCN games are notable, like Viewtiful Joe for one, but X-Box has better games. (Kinda hard to beat Knights of the Old Republic.)

Tamer Marco
05-09-2004, 11:27 PM
You truly have no taste in games. Only a few GCN games are notable, like Viewtiful Joe for one, but X-Box has better games. (Kinda hard to beat Knights of the Old Republic.) And when it comes out try Knights of the Old Republic 2. :rolleyes:

Seriously, I won't diss the GC but think about it. GC is meant for children. (Example: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Kirby Air Ride) And Xbox is meant for Pre Teens and Adult audiences. (that's us! j/k)

Rarely, you will not see a GC game that isn't a tad bit babish. And a lot of you guys are voting for GC because of two words: Pokemon Colloseum :rolleyes:

Zero
05-09-2004, 11:35 PM
And when it comes out try Knights of the Old Republic 2. :rolleyes:
Already preparing for it. :twisted:

Rarely, you will not see a GC game that isn't a tad bit babish. And a lot of you guys are voting for GC because of two words: Pokemon Colloseum :rolleyes:

And some of you (KENSHIN!) are voting for Gamecube just because X-Box was made by Microsoft. So Microsoft sucks, big deal, that doesn't mean they can't get something right every once in awhile, and the X-Box is what they did right.

Agent Orange
05-09-2004, 11:46 PM
Pokemon Colleseum Sucks Ballz. I hate it. I like the GC because it has good games. (Kirby Air Ride!)

Tamer Marco
05-09-2004, 11:57 PM
Pokemon Colleseum Sucks Ballz. I hate it. I like the GC because it has good games. (Kirby Air Ride!) You're lying. I'm not sure if you even like PC but if I have a good memory in the Daily Chit Chat Thread a couple weeks ago you said PC was cool. :rolleyes:

I admit, Xbox is as ugly as hell and some of it's games are stupid. Let's see my game ratings.

Viewtful Joe VS Knights Of the Old Republic.

Both are awesome and deserve a tie.

Kirby Air Ride VS Halo

[b] There is no way that Kirby Air Ride can compare with Halo one of the best games ever. The graphics aren't kick ass but neither is Kirby Air Ride. The plot is much better than KAR(does KAR even have a storyline?)

Halo beats KAR.

§hadow
05-09-2004, 11:58 PM
I choose gamecube because of super smash bros melee and all it other great games. the only good games I have seen for xbox are game both ps2 AND gamecube alredy have. if you must know I dont like xbox peirod I think ps2 is the best and gamecube the second best.

Agent Orange
05-10-2004, 12:01 AM
You're lying. I'm not sure if you even like PC but if I have a good memory in the Daily Chit Chat Thread a couple weeks ago you said PC was cool. :rolleyes:

I admit, Xbox is as ugly as hell and some of it's games are stupid. Let's see my game ratings.

Viewtful Joe VS Knights Of the Old Republic.

Both are awesome and deserve a tie.

Kirby Air Ride VS Halo

[b] There is no way that Kirby Air Ride can compare with Halo one of the best games ever. The graphics aren't kick ass but neither is Kirby Air Ride. The plot is much better than KAR(does KAR even have a storyline?)

Halo beats KAR.

That was a couple of weeks ago. It's really repetitive and boring now. Unless you think that people caint change thier minds about things. :tongue3:

And KAR is cool man, Ive never played Halo.

Zero
05-10-2004, 12:07 AM
Kirby's too kiddish. OH yeah, X-Box is good for something else: Unreal CHampionship! All hail the Minigun!

Tamer Marco
05-10-2004, 12:29 AM
That was a couple of weeks ago. It's really repetitive and boring now. Unless you think that people caint change thier minds about things. :tongue3:

And KAR is cool man, Ive never played Halo. So a pink fluff ball that says Boyio all night long is cool?:tongue3:

If you want to see lame graphics and games that you can already get on Xbox get GC. The best games i've ever played on GC are Sonic Battle and Viewtful Joe.

Dragonite2.0
05-10-2004, 12:34 AM

If all those games are on the PC then how does that make X-Box better? I mean why get a X-Box when you can just get a PC? At least with a PC you'd get better games then those found on the X-Box, IMO. And you could still play DVDs on a PC if you wanted to. I don't judge something that's made for GAMING by if it can play DVDs or not.

And I'm just wondering to all those who say that the GC is for kids, I just want to know, why? Is it because GC doesn't have over rated games like Halo and GTA?

Agent Orange
05-10-2004, 12:35 AM
Well, were two different people. You have your opinion, and I have mine.

And why are you not posting in the DCC thread?

Tamer Marco
05-10-2004, 12:39 AM
Well, were two different people. You have your opinion, and I have mine.

And why are you not posting in the DCC thread? Yeah that's true.

I'm trying to fix something with my Sig/Avatar

Ironshell Blastoise
05-10-2004, 01:28 AM
OMFG...

No comparison. Better controller, better games IMO, and made in America. X-box>GC. The only way GC can rival with X-Box is with Zelda, Viewtiful Joe, Metroid Prime, and Gameboy player.

Lets see, teh Box has Marvel vs. Capcom 2, Halo, Star Wars:KotOR, Mechwarrior, as well as others. X-box gets most of the good titles that PS2 does. The thing about Nintendo is, they'll get a big hype over a game, but it will only be mediocre. But their GOOD games blow you out of the water. Sadly, they don't have enough GOOD games to stay on top. Pogeymanz, for example, needs to be revamped and made less repetitive and ghey =[

HALO 2 WILL PWN J()() IN TEH BED!!!!

PS2 has best controller 3\/4r. The only time Game Cube beats PS2 or X-box for controller is for Soul Calibur 2...the GC controller was MADE for that damn game.

Crossfire Chaos
05-10-2004, 02:52 AM
Originally Posted by Zero:

Zero, Do you see a conection between XB and Microsoft?!?! OR Microsoft and PCs?!?!

And Dolphin(CORRECT?) can play dvd's all on it's own, stupid idiotic America took that part of it away!

King Kangaskhan
05-10-2004, 03:00 AM
I vote GC

KenshinU
05-10-2004, 08:04 AM
And some of you (KENSHIN!) are voting for Gamecube just because X-Box was made by Microsoft. So Microsoft sucks, big deal, that doesn't mean they can't get something right every once in awhile, and the X-Box is what they did right.

Well, I'm not saying that Microsoft sucks, but... games... made by Microsoft...? >_> That sounds weird... It reminds me of something like The Age of Empires... x__x

Jet
05-10-2004, 10:10 AM
GC, nuff' said y'all =P

Nefarious
05-10-2004, 03:54 PM
I personally like Gamecube better than Xbox. I have to admit tho that gamecube has poor graphics. But Xbox has a bad selection of games. Although Xbox has great graphics, I'd rather play fun games with bad graphics, than boring games with good graphics.

§hadow
05-10-2004, 07:51 PM
gamecube dosent have poor graphics play super smash bros melee and you will see how real the clothes look I know the charecter graphics are bad but the cloths are not

Chiki
05-10-2004, 08:03 PM
Gamecube...no not because of pokemon colosseum

i just like the games better

Nefarious
05-10-2004, 08:07 PM
gamecube dosent have poor graphics play super smash bros melee and you will see how real the clothes look I know the charecter graphics are bad but the cloths are not

I guess you are right. I have supersmash brothers melee too and I agree with you.

Agent Orange
05-10-2004, 08:21 PM
Bad graphics on the GC?!

Yeah right!

On Kirbys Air Ride, when somthing blows up, you can actually see the light tanning Kirbys fleeing pink ass!

And look at the faces and junk on the "Realistic" charecters in SSBM!

Ironshell Blastoise
05-10-2004, 10:40 PM
Ive never played Halo.

:eek:
:shocked:
:eek:
:shocked:

:hand: Stop what you are doing, and go play...NOW :doh:

Rocket Launchers are teh seks:hungry:

Agent Orange
05-10-2004, 10:45 PM
Lemme guess, never met someone who hasent played Halo right? :tongue3:

What is Halo about anyway?

Khold: *jaw hits floor*

What?

*Jaw hits floor*

Ironshell Blastoise
05-10-2004, 10:45 PM
I find it funny how no one ever makes responses to my posts unless they are agreeing with me... :sleepy:

Agent Orange
05-10-2004, 10:48 PM
LOL, just dying to argue right?

Ok, you got yourself an arguement.

....actually....no...you don't. Nevermind. :oops:

Deoxys0003
05-17-2004, 03:27 AM
Da Cube yall

Ierdar
05-17-2004, 01:26 PM
I voted GCN. =P THough, Xbox does have some good games, they cost to damn much for a person who lives in a box(like me) to afford. =P lol

SnowTiger
05-24-2004, 01:38 AM
GameCube I guess