PDA

View Full Version : Mother's Day

Steven
05-10-2004, 05:43 AM
What happened? I'm barely cutting it at the dead line because it is 11:43 pm here... We went out and did a bunch of stuff, not the best... maybe you guys (and gals) did something better... :eh:

KenshinU
05-10-2004, 05:57 AM
I and mom just went to the beach... =p and yeah... :sweat: it's 5 minutes of walking from our house... nothing special...

silverfrost
05-11-2004, 12:55 AM
My whole family went out to eat at an italian restaurant. It was okay, I guess. =b Meh, I got my mom a gift card for CDs at Best Buy. Didn't know what else to get, heh.

Agent Orange
05-11-2004, 12:59 AM
I made me mum a picture of the American eagle punced in tin and was nice to her. :oops: Kinda nothin speicial but.... :ermm:

Ierdar
05-11-2004, 02:39 AM
We...did nothing. =\ Yeah, I pretty much jut avoided my mom, like I do everyday. =P

Khashoggi
05-11-2004, 02:53 AM
We...did nothing. =\ Yeah, I pretty much jut avoided my mom, like I do everyday. =P
Same here. .-.; Except I was playing Linkin Park and Eminem on high volume to get her off the computer this evening.

Sutiivun
05-11-2004, 05:28 AM
Lol Cat.

We went out to a restaurant (forgot what kind :oops:) and then gave her a new ring with diamonds in it. Forgot what carot it was, I don't pay attention to that stuff. I guess it just looked nice and that's all that counts. :tongue:

DarkMasterX
05-11-2004, 08:34 AM
I went to the nearest park and scooped up the biggest, hottest, steaming pile of dog plop ever seen and gave it to her in a paper bag. :susp:

We did nothing for mothers day seeming we were too busy to do anything, my sister got my mom a necklace and thats all she got. :biggrin:

[Fair]
05-13-2004, 03:18 AM
My Mom and I just saw a movie and went to a nice restaurant for dinner... ;) It was a nice, peaceful day!

What did little Timmy give his Mom for mothers day?
Timmy: My mommy likes BUTCHER knives!

Erm, don't ask... :wink:

Ruben
05-13-2004, 04:53 PM
Well, eum, i feel silly now because it sucks but i acted like i forgot, until it was mother's day i woke up very early, set a box of chocolates (very expensive ones) i bought earlier and made breakfest ready.

- Ruben V.

ReclusiveDemon
05-13-2004, 05:14 PM
Ehh.

My Father and I took her out to a Steak House, then we went home and I stayed in the living room while they watched old movies on their new VHS player. (Eh. I didnt spend much on it. It was cheap as hell.)

Pidgeot79
05-15-2004, 04:08 AM
My family did the usual.Go to a restaurant.I made my mom a poem because she already has everything.

Techno Treecko
05-28-2004, 02:53 PM
I just got my mom some funny Hallmark card....not much. :ermm:

Anyways, Mother's Day has long since been over, so...yeah.

*Locked.