Electabuzz (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Static
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Spd / 252 SAtk
Mild Nature (+SAtk, -Def)
- Thunderbolt
- Thunder Wave
- Substitute
- Focus Punch

Max attack and Max Special Attack to beef up Thunderbolt and Focus Punch.

Wobbuffet (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Shadow Tag
EVs: 168 HP / 168 Def / 172 SDef
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Counter
- Mirror Coat
- Destiny Bond
- Safeguard

Lol, I'm going to try this out. 168 HP EV's already gives me 563.

Wailord (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Oblivious
EVs: 76 HP / 252 SAtk / 180 SDef
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Surf
- Ice Beam

Boosted HP to an even 500. Strengthened Surf and Ice Beam with max sp. attack and sp. def for lasting.

Breloom (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Effect Spore
EVs: 92 HP / 252 Atk / 164 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Spore
- Brick Break
- Mind Reader
- Dynamicpunch

Meh

Blaziken (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Blaze
EVs: 216 Atk / 116 Spd / 176 SAtk
Mild Nature (+SAtk, -Def)
- Brick Break
- Flamethrower
- Thunderpunch
- Reversal

Attack and Sp. Attack to strengthen my STAB moves.

Ridley
06-16-2006, 12:56 AM
Not much I really can suggest...I think Encore is good on Wobuffet though.

celebi
06-16-2006, 08:10 AM
I think reversal without endure can be risky but I don't like it on blaziken.You have two fighting type be wary.A psychic pokemon can have an great advantage upon your team.Others are just great.

Nasty Plasty
06-16-2006, 01:16 PM
I think reversal without endure can be risky but I don't like it on blaziken.You have two fighting type be wary.A psychic pokemon can have an great advantage upon your team.Others are just great.
Since when does having two fighting types make a psychic an advantage over my WHOLE team?

celebi
06-16-2006, 02:45 PM
Since when does having two fighting types make a psychic an advantage over my WHOLE team?

It's not over all team.Let's think You have two pokemon left and your opponent has an Alakazam out which had used calm mind 2-3 times.The two pokemon you have are breelom and Blaziken.Now which will you send out.Lets calculate the odds that you can win.It doesn't have to be Ala. it can be a Gyrados with AA or HP(flying) which used DD for 1-2 times.

Nasty Plasty
06-16-2006, 02:47 PM
It's not over all team.Let's think You have two pokemon left and your opponent has an Alakazam out which had used calm mind 2-3 times.The two pokemon you have are breelom and Blaziken.Now which will you send out.Lets calculate the odds that you can win.It doesn't have to be Ala. it can be a Gyrados with AA or HP(flying) which used DD for 1-2 times.
Chnaces are, I'll lead off with Breloom. Blaziken won't be till later.

Thrall
06-16-2006, 08:38 PM
Woah Wailord.That guy sucks.Maybe use the same set on Milotic then it would pwn.It's not like it matters Wobbufet would just pwn everything:rolleyes: .

Nasty Plasty
06-16-2006, 08:43 PM
Woah Wailord.That guy sucks.Maybe use the same set on Milotic then it would pwn.It's not like it matters Wobbufet would just pwn everything:rolleyes: .
Lol, Wobbufet would. I just don't like his rep. people call him a Uber. I just don't want to get rid of him...

Thrall
06-16-2006, 08:48 PM
Yeah I know.Just because Wobbufet is a simple easy to find pwner pokemon that doesn't mean people should neglect it.Blissey is a easy to get uber and I see a whole bunch of teams with Blissey on them.

pokeplayer66
06-17-2006, 04:09 PM
for blaze endure with focus punch and have it hold focus band

for wobbefut use

encore
counter
mirror coat
destiny bond

do you need 2 fighting types?

wailord is (i think) like a non uber kyogre give it

@chesto/leftovers

water spout
rest
ice beam
sleep talk/filler

water spout away rest when hp gets low

Thrall
06-17-2006, 04:37 PM
Wow crappest moveset for a Wailord EVER.

Wailord:BoldNature@Chesto/Leftovers
Ev's:252Hp/126Sp.Def/126Def
Amnesia(I forgot how to spell it :goofy: )
Rest
Icebeam
Surf

Pfft Milotic does a WAY better Job of being a Sponge than Wailord.

Matt
06-17-2006, 05:13 PM
Yeah I know.Just because Wobbufet is a simple easy to find pwner pokemon that doesn't mean people should neglect it.Blissey is a easy to get uber and I see a whole bunch of teams with Blissey on them.
Blissey isn't really an Uber, due to it's horrible stats, and, well, beatability. Wobbufet is an absolute Uber, however, but that's why it owns. :wink:

celebi
06-17-2006, 05:52 PM
Blissey isn't really an Uber, due to it's horrible stats, and, well, beatability. Wobbufet is an absolute Uber, however, but that's why it owns. :wink:

The point of blissey is soft boil and aramotherapy.I hate blisseys.