PDA

View Full Version : Survivor: Pokemon Edition.

Agent Orange
05-12-2004, 11:49 AM
Welcome to Survivor: Pokemon Edition.

A day after the humans finish survivor, the Pokemon start. This is a SERIOUS RP.

RULES
Make good long posts. Don't rush. No: "Hey guys, whacha doing?". I want more than that.
No God Moding. Since this is a contest, I will be a judge, not a participant. I will judge the matches on the posts quality.
No bunnying unless you have (written here) consent of the person.
No saying stuff like: We win! On matches. I decide that.
Have fun!

FORM

Name: Dave Aizer
Pokemon you are: Pikachu
Personality: Sarcastic, Serious
Height: Average Pikachu Height
Weight: Average Pikachu Weight
Position: Host + Judge
History: N/A
Looks: Pikachu dressed in Hawaiian shirt.

SETTING

Pinkan Island[CENTER]

*Warning: While on the island I advise that you don’t eat any pink oranges.*

[CENTER]TRIBES[CENTER]
[CENTER]Once we get 6 people I will split them into two teams.

The ------ Tribe
The ------ Tribe

Discuss among each other what you will name your team.

Cody originally thought this up. I just changed some things. I will not be participating as a competitor, but as the host.

Outwit. Outplay. Outlast.

Cody
05-12-2004, 12:15 PM
Name: Cody Elbark
Pokemon you are: Machamp
Personality: Outgoing, deductive, good sense of humor
Height: Average Machamp Height
Weight: Average Machamp Weight
Position: Survivor
Looks: Machamp with busted sleeveless shirt.

The Winning Tribe

BTW: Thanks, DP!

Perkele
05-12-2004, 06:19 PM
Ah... Finally a SERIOUS rp...

Name: PK
Pokemon you are: Kingler
Personality: Simple, Silent, Hard-Working
Size: A bit smaller than a normal Kingler
Weight: Average Kingler Weight
Looks: Kingler with a white bandanna.

The Karhu Tribe The winning tribe sounded so lame...

Agent Orange
05-12-2004, 07:25 PM
The winning tribe? Bleah.

Accepted, Perk

Accepted, Cody.

BTW: When we get six people, I will sort them into teams. THEN, you name it. :wink2:

Cody
05-12-2004, 09:04 PM
The winning tribe? Bleah.
Meh, I was only kidding. The Kragh Tribe is what I'm gonna put when we have the people.

Lucky Flareon
05-15-2004, 03:35 PM
Name: Lizzie
Pokemon you are: Flareon
Personality: Kind, entergetic, unshy
Height: Short
Weight: What kind of question is this, idk.
Position: Uh...contestiont
History: Um...idk.
Looks: Like a Flareon...

Agent Orange
05-15-2004, 03:43 PM
Your in. All three of you are on the Sienna team. Discuss your name while we wait for three more ppls.

Cody
05-15-2004, 08:39 PM
Ok, I've noticed that our tribe name suggestions (not counting "the winning tribe") both start with K. So who cares? But the tribe starting with something with K sounds good for a sienna-colored tribe. Now, I'm thinking of The Kragh Tribe, because crag, which is how Kragh is pronounced, is a rocky ledge. It sounds like a good name for someone who would be so-called "roughing it".

Satou
05-15-2004, 10:03 PM
Name: Kitten
Pokemon you are: Raichu
Personality: Playful, Hard-Working
Height: Average Raichu Height
Weight: Average Raichu Weight
Position: Hopeful Survivor
Looks: A black Raichu with pink stripes and a pink ribbon on tail tip and one around her neck.

Tamer Marco
05-15-2004, 10:11 PM
Name: Marco
Pokemon you are: Charmander
Personality: Sarcastic, a good person
Height: A inch taller than the average Charmander.
Weight: Average Charmander Weight
Looks: A black T-Shirt that says "FIGHT on it. Shorts made specificly for Charmanders.

Agent Orange
05-15-2004, 11:05 PM
Berri: In.

DL: In.

You guys our on the navy team. 1 more and we start!

Prinsess Leia
05-16-2004, 04:06 PM
Name: Megan
Pokemon you are: Pichu
Personality: Shy
Height: Normal pichu height
Weight: 1/2 a pound lighter than most Pichu
Looks: regular colored Pichu with a light blue tank top on and Lightish blue shorts on.

Agent Orange
05-16-2004, 04:14 PM
Name: Megan
Pokemon you are: Pichu
Personality: Shy
Height: Normal pichu height
Weight: 1/2 a pound lighter than most Pichu
Looks: regular colored Pichu with a light blue tank top on and Lightish blue shorts on.

Welcome to the Navy soildier! :tongue:

Navy team.

We start now!

IC:

"Welcome to Survivor. You are now on a boat on you way to Pinkan Island. You know what teams you are on, now I want you to discuss that on your way to the island. Its cliche' but guess what? Your swimmin the rest of the way. Off you go."

Satou
05-16-2004, 04:49 PM
Sitting on the boat to the island was Ichigo, a Raichu. Her jet black fur and pink lightning bolt tail, cheeks, stripes and ears had her really stand out in the crowd.

The electric mouse hummed a bit, seeming to be very excited about this game. "SO! Who else is on the navy team? I think we need a better name! Like the Navy Dewgong or! OR OR OR! We coudl the Lightning Pokemon." The Raichu's voice faded, realizing that perhaps this wasn't the best time to be hyper and cheerful.

She sighed heavily and looked out across the ocean. The waves were over lapping eachother, pushing the boat along at a slow and steady pace while the gulls above yapped their heads off. "Geee... I wonder if this is going to be as fun as I thought it would be..." she murmered softly, leaning over the side of the boat and peering down at the water below.
"I wanna go swimming... The sun is killin' meh." She finally said boredly "Anyone else?"

Perkele
05-16-2004, 05:21 PM
OOC: I think that the name Kragh doesn't have any oomph in it, it sounds like a desperate, silent roar of a 80-year old grizzly bear. I think Karhu is better, becuase it sounds kinda tribal, and means "brown bear" in my language, so it has a little bit more oomph in it than "edge of a cliff"...

IC: Kingler happily leapt in to the water as the Pikachu had told him and his fellow survivors do.

"Come on, guys, i want to see what kind of place we are going to live in!" He shouted to the others, while quickly swimimng towards....

OOC: Actually, where in heck are we, is this the pokemon amazon or pokemon africa or pokemon pearl islands...?

Agent Orange
05-16-2004, 05:26 PM
00C: A jungle in the Orange Islands. A variation of Pinkan Island with a lush Rain Forest.

Satou
05-16-2004, 07:14 PM
OOC:
Teehehe. I think my raichu is going to die fast with her hyperness. :oops:

IC:

Ichigo lifted her head up, watching the giant crab Pokemon swim to shore. Her tail twitched with excitement and she made a giggling sound of joy.
"Now THAT is what I've been wanting to hear!!!" She cried, jumping into the water and swimming out.

The waves were very big and the water was deeper then she'd expected it to be. She could just barely see the tropical trees of the island she'd be competing on, competing for a prize she wasn't aware of at that momment. "Whatever it is, I hope I can get something sweet with it." She thought, referring to the thought of perhaps some bubble gum or a lollipop.

As the Raichu swam she felt something bump against her, perhaps a Lapras. She grinned, amazed by how beautiful the water was.
Slowly, she got closer and closer to shore. She could see the bottom of the sea floor, noticing all the clams and lovely sea shells that swayed as the waves rolled over them.

"This'll be fun!" She exclaimed happily, swimming faster. She long tail hit something, the pink lightning bolt caught on a rock of some sort.
"OH SHOOT!" She thought in a panic, diving under and pulling on her tail. It slipped away from the rock and she swam to the suffer, lungs burning with the need for air.
"Paff!" She gasped as she broke through the surface, panting for breath "That was... Exciting." She commented, slowly swimming to shore now.

Finally, her feet touched bottom and she walked along the sand, collasping on the beac.
"M-Meeeeeep..." She sighed, staring at the lush rain forest in front of her "Am I gonna live there?"

OOC: Uh... Was I supposed to get to shore in one post or no?

Agent Orange
05-16-2004, 08:22 PM
OOC: Yeah thats fine.

Lucky Flareon
05-16-2004, 10:40 PM
Lizzie looked across the endless waves of water towards the rainforest.

“Why does this contest have to be by water every time?” Lizzie mumbled to herself. The thought only brought her spirits down further, and she hated it. She would have much rather been her hyper self, but the sound of waves, and a light mist hitting her was a fire Pokemon’s hell.

She got up, and followed the other Pokemon towards a dock where some were jumping off, into the deep blue water. Lizzie shuttered at the thought of being totally submerged in the warm liquid. She watched as the others jumped, and swam towards their new homes. A giddy Raichu jumped in with excitement, and Lizzie watched, trying to think up a way to get across, without touching too much water.

Then she got it. A vine was hanging overhead, and Lizzie jumped on a table, ready to swing across. For on the other side was a think branch that she could jump onto, and from there … well she would think about that when she got through part one of the idea. When the vine was close enough, Lizzie leaped from the table onto the rail, and bounded towards the vine, grasping it in her teeth.

I got it! Lizzie thought to herself with great joy swelling up inside herself. Just as the thought filled her head, a ripping sound entered her ears, filling her with dread. The vine tore in two, and Lizzie went tumbling into the depths of the water. She kicked against the water under her, and gasped when she reached the surface. She started to doggie-paddle her way towards the shore, and arrived drenched from the tip of her long ears, to the pads on the bottom of her paws.

Lizzie coughed, not used to swimming. She went over to the hot ground and lay down in the sun’s rays, tired from her idea went wrong.

Perkele
05-17-2004, 09:22 AM
OOC. Where are the camp places exactly? Directly on the shore or in the inland? Or do we get information about that later?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey, you Flareon, next time you are in toruble with water or getting wet, ask me to help." PK said politely to the Flaroen, which was lying on the shore, looking very powerless.

PK himself was anything else but powerless. He was full of energy, and immidiately shaking a palm tree on the shore with his huge claws. After a few shakes a small coconut dropped to the ground with a small thud.
PK hammered it open, so hard that half of the tasy liquid inside it spilled to the sand. But PK didn't notice it, and started slopping rest of the milk loudly.

Tamer Marco
05-17-2004, 02:50 PM
Marco the Chamander just stood in the boat afraid to go into the warm deep water. Since he was a fire pokemon being in the water was insane. "Hey, guys a little help here?" he asked politely. Marco turned to the Raichu playing in the water. "How can you take that stuff???" he thought to himself. Marco tried taking a chance with the water. He looked at the bluish-green waves crashing up and down every second. He saw a pack of Chinchou surfacing. "If an electric pokemon could do it so could I . Marco didn't want to be fully submerged into the water so he just dabbed his orange paw into the deep water. "AIIIIIIEEEE!!" he screamed. The water was as cold as it was anywhere else but to the small fire pokemon it stung badly. *Sigh...* "Could anyone help me?" he asked again. As he stood on the boat he watched as the other pokemon were making it to the inland. Marco gulped. "I might as well do it..." he said. He jumped into the stinging water keeping his tail at all cost away from the vicious deep water. Marco kicked and made circles with his arms and paws as he tried to get to inland. Small trickles of water began to hit at his tail. As the water continued to hit his tail anyone behind him could see large sparks coming from it. The intense pain was brutal but Marco went further along to the inland.

OOC: Am I getting this right? I only read like a couple of posts and then I started to type.

Agent Orange
05-17-2004, 03:02 PM
OOC: Yeah.

"I forgot to mention, if your a fire type you can stay on...SPLASH."

I looked over the edge. "Never mind then...."

Tamer Marco
05-17-2004, 03:13 PM
Marco barely made it alive as he fell onto the steaming hot sand. He put his tail onto it for warmth and comfort. He panted rapidly trying to get over the water's intense burn over him. "It's a good thing I made it..." he thought. Someone called out in the distance but Marco had no idea what he was saying. He was to tired to even see. He closed his eyes and thought of being dry.

Agent Orange
05-17-2004, 03:19 PM
The boat arriving at shore, I hopped off and breifed the contestants.

"Welcome. This is quite a unique concpt for a game, because you work together, while there can only be one winner. There will be challenges and you may be voted off. You now may find a spot either on the beach, or nearby in the jungle, to build a shelter. There will be a small team challeng tommorow, for "A guide to Pinkan Island" a book that will help your team. Untill then, set up camp."

Satou
05-17-2004, 07:30 PM
Ichigo listened and then got to her feet. "If a little water throws me into a panic then I am useless and won't win! It's time to build a shelter!"
"C'mon! She called, racing off into the jungle "We should find out what kind of place we're living in and what food options we have before we set up camp!"

She didn't wait for a reply, simply took off and explored the jungle. It was very hot and moist, water droplets falling onto her head as she pushed through the plant life and into a tiny clear spot in the forest. She looked around, eyes fixed on the trees for a while, before stomping her foot and grinning widely.

"I think we're best up in the treetops!" She thought aloud, gazing up at the trees "We could make a quick little fort and just stay up there for a while! Shouldn't be too difficult if the whole team works together."

Prinsess Leia
05-17-2004, 07:43 PM
Megan gased down into the deep blue water dangeling her feet in.

"I wonder what will become of me here?" She thought. "I wonder if anyone esle is here.If they are here I hope it's someone I know."

She Jumped into the the water and floted on the water(Being lighter than many Pichus) untill I hit something hard. she turned over in the water to see that she had reached land. "Oh I'm lost" Megan thought but to her surprise she wasn't alone anymore. A kingler and a flarion(Who seemed to be asleap) were also there. Megan fled into a bush near the island in fear.

Agent Orange
05-17-2004, 07:45 PM
I sat in the office cleverly hidden under an overhang from a cliff.

"I only counted five there...who was missing..?"

Lucky Flareon
05-17-2004, 09:57 PM
Lizzie listened to PK, and smiled at his offer.

“Thanks, I think I’ll do that,” she said with a laugh. Now that she was across the water, little could bring down her spirits. “Ok, our task is to build a campsite,” Lizzie said, thinking about what to do for that. “It doesn’t need to be anything fancy to start off with. We need somewhere to build it…”

Lucky thought while looking around. Sand by the beach? No, too likely to get wet, and if a flood occurred, all their camp would be lost. Lucky traveled into the rainforest, not looking back to see if her team was following, but hoping that they were. So would never be able to complete such a task on her own. Looking around, all she saw were trees, which provided shelter. But the problem was that there wasn’t much room to build anything.

As she looked into the distance, she saw an area where the land was slightly raised, but leveled off before traveling back down a couple hundred feet from where it started.

“It’s perfect…I think,” Lizzie said, second guessing herself. “Well, its easy to build on, and there aren’t too many trees. Now we need to come up with a plan,” Lucky said to PK, not sure where Cody was. “We need a basic fort type structure, for us to sleep and relax in. Then we could use a small campfire … In case we need to cook anything. And we could make a small lake, not very big, just big enough to wash up in.”

Lizzie took just enough time to get a breath of air before she continued. “If this were to happen, we would need to first cut down some trees, which I can do by burning them at the stump with a flamethrower, and you putting out the flames with a water gun. Then we would need to get the basic structure of the fort up. For the campfire, all you really need is timber, and large stones. That can be done last, seeing as it won’t take much time and isn’t the most important think.”

Lizzie stopped her rambling long enough to see if PK was getting all this. Once she was sure he was, they could start building.

Perkele
05-18-2004, 07:12 AM
"Yeah... OK. So, shall we start with cutting off the trees?" PK said, and gestured them to go to a thicket near them, where lots of thin, young trees were growing close together.

"Or, should we wait for our teammate and see what he thinks of this plan?" PK said, looking around quickly, but not seeing anyone near them.

Prinsess Leia
05-18-2004, 11:34 AM
Megan peaked her head out of the bush she had hid in. "Umm hi."she said shyly "Can you help me out? I'm trying to find the Navy tribe. Do you know where it is?"

Perkele
05-18-2004, 11:51 AM
"Ummm... We don't know. And i don't think we're supposed to give you adivce, you know. Since we are in different tribes... But i heard someone saying something about treetops....? I really can't be more of help... Sorry." Kingler said politely, but also trying to sound cold at the same time.

Prinsess Leia
05-18-2004, 04:09 PM
"Thanks dude" Megan says. She sees a Raichu in one of the trees. "Uhh I gotta go meat my tribe"She says wearily. She bolts up the tree to meat the Raichu. "Hi..." she shyly "I'm Megan You're... Third member?"

Lucky Flareon
05-18-2004, 09:47 PM
“Let’s start now. The faster we get this done, the better. He can help up get up the basic structure when he comes. We can’t wait forever,” Lizzie said with a sigh, really hoping that the third member would come soon, they needed the help.

She went with PK to the thicket, and found a large tree, perfect for building. She used flamethrower on the tree, watching its trunk break in the hot flames. When it fell she waited for PK to put it out.

Perkele
05-19-2004, 06:05 PM
PK let out a gush of cold water from his mouth, putting out the flaming trees. WHen the trees were totally cooled, he grabbed them with his giant claw, and set them to his back. He left one charred, slim log for the Flareon to carry.

"Come on, let's get back and set up the shelter." PK said, and winked at the flareon in a friendly manner.