PDA

View Full Version : Complete Trainer Card

Steven
03-06-2004, 10:55 PM
What do you need to do to get all the stars on your trainer card and fill in the whole back side?

BTW: I'm getting Jirachi soon and I got the Eon Ticket, but they probably don't do much

FRONT

TRAINER CARD ID No. 55547
NAME STEVEN *
MONEY $26132
POKEDEX 199
PLAY TIME 245:25
BADGES
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] (all badges)

BACK

First Hall of Fame
Link Cable Battles
Pokemon Trades
pokeblocks w/ friends
???
Battle Tower

I've gotten the stars before, but now I kinda frogot. I think they were

Beating elite 4
getting all pics in museum for contests
getting all 200
beating battle tower lvl 50 (don't know how many battles needed to get a star)
beating battle tower lvl 100 (don't know how many battles needed to get a star)

And for filling in the last place on the back I think you get it for having a contest with three other friends in lilly cove, but I'm not sure.

Jerry Neal
03-07-2004, 02:12 AM
Ok to get all five stars you must do the following in order: Beat the elite four, capture the normal 200 out of 202 pokemon, beat 100 trainers in battle tower, and brat master rank contests in all catagories. This is a lot of work. There is no reward what so ever. I don't suggest doing this unless, you really want to.

Steven
03-09-2004, 09:49 PM
Ok to get all five stars you must do the following in order: Beat the elite four, capture the normal 200 out of 202 pokemon, beat 100 trainers in battle tower, and brat master rank contests in all catagories. This is a lot of work. There is no reward what so ever. I don't suggest doing this unless, you really want to.-_- You make it sound like it's so hard... it's not... but anyways you mentioned 4 things above not five... so I'll just assume that you get two stars for the battle tower. 1 for lvl 50 and 1 for lvl 100. cause you said 1) elite4 2) catch 'em all 3)battle tower 4) contest 5)???

anyways does anyone know about that last blank on the back? I think it's the 4player contests in lilycove but not sure thanks

Oh yeah and one last thing... If you're saying there is no reward whatsoever and you don't suggest doing it, then what's the point of the game? The whole point of the game is to have a complete trainer card, right? If you say no, it's for training and raising to fight other people and beating people, well that's what the trainer card reflects. badges, time e4 beaten, battle tower, time money, it's what the game is about. completing that card. It's like saying they made the contests and battle tower was made for NO REASON AT ALL. Now that just doesn't make sense. That you would recommend not trying to beat the game. And there are actually rewards. Glass ornament, gold and silver shields. all to show off to others with record trading. and everything else... well tag people in a trade/fight/record room to show off you card and that has everything on it. :/

-THE ONE AND ONLY ORIGINAL....
steven!

Thunderbird
03-10-2004, 09:25 AM
-_- You make it sound like it's so hard... it's not... but anyways you mentioned 4 things above not five... so I'll just assume that you get two stars for the battle tower. 1 for lvl 50 and 1 for lvl 100. cause you said 1) elite4 2) catch 'em all 3)battle tower 4) contest 5)???
-_- The trainer card have five colours but four stars at most.
No stars at the start. 1) elite4 2) catch 'em all 3)battle tower 4) contest

anyways does anyone know about that last blank on the back? I think it's the 4player contests in lilycove but not sure thanks
The last blank shows your battle tower wins and streaks.

shadowfox
04-04-2005, 08:20 PM
wat about the quote Thunderbird?

c-wooper
04-04-2005, 09:19 PM
wat about the quote Thunderbird?
Read the bold font in his quote....That's what he is saying.lol

shadowfox
04-07-2005, 05:49 PM
o :oops: hehehe.k, makes sence now...