PDA

View Full Version : aero blast

celebi
06-20-2006, 08:34 PM
Which pokemons learn this move.I only know lugia.Are there more?

Fossil Fusion
06-20-2006, 08:35 PM
Which pokemons learn this move.I only know lugia.Are there more?
Nope Lugia is the only one im afraid if only something like Pidgeot got it XD

celebi
06-20-2006, 08:39 PM
it is such a great move with 95 accuracy. I really like it so much.

Dragon_Seeker
06-21-2006, 02:05 AM
Smeargle.

Nasty Plasty
06-21-2006, 02:39 AM
Basically Smeargle and anything that learns Mimic/Metronome, but those are just temporary...

Pickleboy
06-21-2006, 02:56 AM
Basically Smeargle and anything that learns Mimic/Metronome, but those are just temporary...

I thought that when Smeargle used Sketch, he would forever know that move (making exceptions of the trainer deleting the move).

Nasty Plasty
06-21-2006, 03:00 AM
I thought that when Smeargle used Sketch, he would forever know that move (making exceptions of the trainer deleting the move).
I meant Mimic/Metronome.

Silver Dragonair
06-21-2006, 03:05 AM
Nope Lugia is the only one im afraid if only something like Pidgeot got it XD
This just gave me the idea to cheat Aeroblast onto my Swellow

O_o but im not entierly sure on doing it

Nasty Plasty
06-21-2006, 03:07 AM
This just gave me the idea to cheat Aeroblast onto my Swellow

O_o but im not entierly sure on doing it
Tell me, tell me.

Silver Dragonair
06-21-2006, 03:17 AM
Tell me, tell me.

Well on gamefaqs for Aaction Replay

there is a code to change what the TM's teach the pokemon...Say I put the code in for aero blast. I would boot the TM up for Aerial Ace...But my Poke has to have all four slots filled for the code to work. Or im teaching my poke dead weight. The move i didnt want it to learn...

But say Swellow knows

Wing Attack
Facade
HP ground
Double Edge

I boot the TM up for Aerial ace with the Blast code in. Then when you see what move is going to be new in there. You should see the move you put the code in for. But your poke has to be able to learn the original TM....To pull this code off, I just get a bunch of double team TM's from the game corner....But I dont do this code much

Nasty Plasty
06-21-2006, 03:20 AM
Well on gamefaqs for Aaction Replay

there is a code to change what the TM's teach the pokemon...Say I put the code in for aero blast. I would boot the TM up for Aerial Ace...But my Poke has to have all four slots filled for the code to work. Or im teaching my poke dead weight. The move i didnt want it to learn...

But say Swellow knows

Wing Attack
Facade
HP ground
Double Edge

I boot the TM up for Aerial ace with the Blast code in. Then when you see what move is going to be new in there. You should see the move you put the code in for. But your poke has to be able to learn the original TM....To pull this code off, I just get a bunch of double team TM's from the game corner....But I dont do this code much
Oh I thought you were going to do some gene-splicing by tearing open your catrigde and screw up with the microchips and seal it back together.[/crazy babble]

Silver Dragonair
06-21-2006, 03:24 AM
Oh I thought you were going to do some gene-splicing by tearing open your catrigde and screw up with the microchips and seal it back together.[/crazy babble]

Yeah right, Ill leave that to the super nerds from RBY :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Nasty Plasty
06-21-2006, 03:26 AM
Yeah right, Ill leave that to the super nerds from RBY :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Lol, all I know is 99.9999999% of the time your game explodes.

Silver Dragonair
06-21-2006, 03:32 AM
Lol, all I know is 99.9999999% of the time your game explodes.

Well, the TM codes I only do on ROM...I never tested it with real game. Only codes I tested with carts are.

Buy any item code (doesnt mess up game, works)
WIld poke modifier (works)
Have all TM's (messed up game had to start over)

pokefan2000
06-23-2006, 12:56 AM
Yeah,only lugia can learn aeroblast:sad: .But if you have a smeargle,than it may be possible that you can make him learn it.:biggrin:

Meno
06-23-2006, 04:50 AM
I remember once when my Togetic used Aeroblast through metronome in a gym battle in Gold. I was just like *PWN3D ^^*.

David Um
06-29-2006, 03:59 AM
smeargle with aeroblast is lol.

Snow Fairy Sugar
06-29-2006, 11:58 AM
Well, the TM codes I only do on ROM...I never tested it with real game. Only codes I tested with carts are.

Buy any item code (doesnt mess up game, works)
WIld poke modifier (works)
Have all TM's (messed up game had to start over)

you are not allowed to talk about ROMS by the way,on this forum as it is illegal..