PDA

View Full Version : Some Personal Requests

bronislav84
05-14-2004, 11:48 PM
I am gonna be having Finals soon so I have some requests for the URPG community:

1. Whoever of the Leaders unstickied the Park, shame on you. Please put it back up. It's a business like the Mart. I am a busy Man. I have Finals to study for, HW to do, a new PC to assemble, a FAQ to write, and Video Games to play. Why are you so impatient? I am writing the FAQ very slowly nowdays. Please give me a break. It's a very hectic time for me.

2. I have to again say that I can't be onlne often due to the above mentioned stuff.

Thanks in advance.
Note: I might not be here too soon to see any replies so I'm, thanking you guys now instead of later.

Caite-chan
05-14-2004, 11:54 PM
:dazed: Gahhhhhhh....lol. I hate finals...I never do good. Eaither way good luck on finals!!

koolcurtis
05-15-2004, 05:20 PM
Don't look at me, i haven't really been here this week :tongue:
Anyways gl on finals!

[Fair]
05-17-2004, 08:01 PM
I haven't really been here, either! My school's getting ready for finals, too... :neutral:

bronislav84
05-17-2004, 09:44 PM
I have continuous finals 'tll Tuesday and then one more June 2nd. After that, I'm PC-less 'till I get my new one together. I'll be back soon guys. Nobody worry about me.

Matthew
05-17-2004, 11:02 PM
Eeks... I have finals in 2.5 weeks.... creepy to think how close summer is... I also have SATs on the 5th...

bronislav84
05-21-2004, 06:15 PM
Ok, I have an update.

I just had a Final today and yesterday. My handwriting is horrible so I think I failed the Writing Final and the Symbolic Logic Final was fine. I have two more on Monday and then the next day I'll be back is when I get my new PC assembled. Nobody worry about me. I'll be fine.

bronislav84
06-16-2004, 03:38 AM
UPDATE!

I'm really sorry that I haven't been around much. I'm in a transition from one PC to another and I haven't been able to get online. Tomorrow (estimated), I have to send away my Motherboard for a replacement so I can't be online for a while again. But don't worry.

The Fan Connectors on the Motherboard are not working and I have to resort to cooling wiith a Room Fan on the side. My Mom thinks its using up too much power and wants me to not use it.

I have to send away to get the Motherboard replaced. I know for a fact that it was the Motherboard and not anything else since a went to a repair store and they tested it with other Fans.

Nobody worry about me, please.