PDA

View Full Version : Whose Post Is It Anyway?

sonickid01
06-24-2006, 06:32 PM
Welcome to Whose Post is it Anyway! I'm your host, not Drew Carey. Forget him.

This is the Forum version of Whose Line Is It Anyway, an originally British show that is very popular in the US today! The rules are- I give a game, the rules of that game, and then say to go. Posters follow the rules as humorously as possible. It may or may not be related to Pokemon.

WHOSE LINE EXAMPLE: Props- In Props, the actors in the show get a certain item or pair of items. They must use them however they can.

Example; Characters get a large pair of circles.

Sonickid01: *puts circles up to eyes*
Sonickid02: Elton John! Can I have your autograph?

That was done in Whose Line. Now, for the game to start!

Game- Scenes From a Head- I make up a topic. Then you have to think up something that could correspond to that topic.

Example: Worst things to find in your parachute when jumping out a plane.

Sonickid01: Hmm... *pulls parachute string* What's this? A book? "What to do when your parachute doesn't open.."

Scene From a Head- A worst case scenario when drinking soda.

Neo Emolga
06-24-2006, 06:58 PM
*Opens up Box* "A twelve pack of cans without pull tabs! Boo-yah!"

*Looks around* "Halo 2 party with eight peeps, everyone put their cans down in random places and now no one knows whose is whose!" (Ultimate hygiene mix-and-match)

*After feeling a little shakey* "Uh, remind me why it's not a good reason not to open a closed soda can you took with you after a ride on 'The Tumbler?'"

*After inserting a straw into an open can* "Ahh, the love for straws bouncing out of a can only seconds after being put in there!"

*After looking at his near empty glass while looking at a full plate of food before him* "Don't you love rationing sips of soda while eating out because you know refills are not free/take forever to arrive/get mixed up with someone else's!?"

sonickid01
06-25-2006, 08:38 PM
Ok... How about another scene?

Scene from a Head- What Chinchou do in their spare time...

My example...

Chinchou1: *sitting in the ceiling of a sunken ship with Sealeo, Milotic, Magikarp, etc sitting at tables around the ship* Man, this summer job as a light bulb just doesn't pay enough...

Matt
06-25-2006, 08:55 PM
It's called scenes from a hat.

sonickid01
06-25-2006, 09:06 PM
Yes, I realise that. But I don't really have a hat on the internet, and I doubt many of you do either...