Mean Look---------------------------Mean Look
Mind Reader--------------------------Perish Song
Sheer Cold---------------------------Endure

Heracross

@Salac Berry

Ev=252 Speed/ 252 Attack

Endure/Substitue
Reversal
EQ (only thing I've got to kill a Jolteon/Raikou)/Flail (No STAB but perfect alongside reversal, If I switch Blissey with Linoone I wont need Flail)/Swords Dance (Goes with Substitute to boost Reversal/Megahorn power)
Megahorn

Kyogre

@Chesto Berry

Ev=252 Sp Atk/252 Speed

Water Spout
Rest
Thunder
Ice Beam

Mewtwo

@Leftovers

Ev=252 Sp Attack/252 Speed

Psychic
Thunderbolt
Recover
Ice Beam (Salamences run when they see my Kyogre but not mewtwo)/Hyper Beam (Thunderbolt/Hbeam is a good defense for skarm-bliss)/Flamethrower (my only move to hurt Shedinja and if Mewtwo is up against a first-thing exploder Metagross I cant switch to Kyogre to water spout or Metagross goes kaboom)

Blissey--------------Snorlax----------Linoone

Ev=252 Def/252 HP--------Ev=252 Def/252Speed---------Ev=252 Speed/252 Attack (incase I didnt belly drum) or 252 Def

@Leftovers---------@Leftovers--------@Salac Berry

Seismic Toss--------Double Team-------Belly Drum
Toxic---------------Belly Drum----------Endure
Counter------------Body Slam-----------Flail
Softboiled---------Hyper Beam/Rest------Extremespeed

Milotic

@Leftovers

Ev=252 Sp Atk/252 Speed (to recover before another thunderbolt is fired) or 252 Sp Def (enough to do good mirror coat damage but not to die) Also I could try 126 Sp Def and 126 Speed

Mirror Coat
Surf
Ice Beam
Recover

I havent decided wheather to replace Blissey and Smeargle but all suggestions are highly appreciated! Thanks! :cool:

Also if your wondering about endure-salac on Jynx, I put it there so Jynx could get an extra head start of speed to perish off the next poke and because I needed a decent filler.

Oh, and as for natures I only know of Adament on Heracross but if you could be so kind as to list the best natures and abilities for all ok my pokemon, thanks.