PDA

View Full Version : Pokedex glitch.....

Jessu
05-15-2004, 03:26 AM
Ok, when I was playing my Gold version, I was raising my Slugma. Then my freind kept on saying that Shuckle was a water type, and I proved him wrong by showing him it was a bug type. Then, right by the info for Yanma, it said, "AANMA." It still had the same info as Yanma, but it's picture is just pink and black lines! I wonder it got like that cause it is still there in my Pokedex!

Also, when I looked up normal Pokemon, it said the specified type was not found. But I had a box FULL of normal types! I think I did something bad to deserve these glitches. I'm such a bad girl. :sad: :wall: :wall:

Ironshell Blastoise
05-15-2004, 06:11 AM
Never heard of this before =\

Thats ok, I got grounded from my GB for a month, and when I got it back, with the Gold Version, my timer in the game didn't work. It didn't keep time (well actually it did...it'd go for 3 minutes then restart). So, some kid I babysat had Gold Version also, so I switched cartridges with him (not like he'd care or even notice, he was 10). ^_^ Stealing is fun

Jessu
05-15-2004, 07:05 AM
LOL I know. I stole one of my freind's Silver Version cartriges, and one she never plays that often. She was gonna give it to me anyway.

gold
05-15-2004, 06:02 PM
Hem hem...stealing pokemon games isn't in this forum.it's in the general board.*sorry for the lecture*

It's probably there 'cos u might have accidently done sommat with a gameshark.
It once happened to me and the only way to delete it is to either restart the game or just get a new one.
I've done everything to do with gold version.
Just look at my (screen) name.

Jessu
05-15-2004, 06:27 PM
I don't have a Gameshark. And NO WAY I'm starting the game over. It took me 8 months to get my beloved Dragonite and Meganium to lvl 100!!!!! WITHOUT RARE CANDIES!!!!

Gah, lemme check on my Pokedex and see if the glitch is still there......

AANMA glitch gone......
And the normal type thing only makes it show up Pidgeot.

Sooooo......... I'll just raise my Slugma more......

SnowTiger
05-15-2004, 09:33 PM
That is wierd, never heard of that glitch before...

Bakura2004
05-16-2004, 05:00 PM
That's sounds so weird!

Jessu
06-03-2004, 09:35 PM
It is! I should've taken a screenshot from it..... if I knew how!!!!! T-T

Oh yeah, I just found out about a glitch last night. I just got on my Gold Version, and I saved it at the PC, then, I opened Bill's PC, then I clicked on MOve Pokemon without saving, then I kept it on the fire box (1st box) for a while (by accident because I was in the shower and I forgot to turn it off) and then I went to the box labeled dragon, then, the entire screen but orange box dissapeared, and then it did the title! (in your ava gold) but with that orange box still there! Then I pressed a, then the screen went blank! And the orange box dissapeared, but the power was still on! Good thing I still have all my data though, cause I don't wanna raise a Dragonite and a Meganium to lvl 100 all over again.

No, I don't have a gameshark or anything related to it. I just got on my game, turned on the pc, left on on for a while by accident, and it just glitched up.

Bakura2004
06-04-2004, 12:24 AM
It is! I should've taken a screenshot from it..... if I knew how!!!!! T-T

Oh yeah, I just found out about a glitch last night. I just got on my Gold Version, and I saved it at the PC, then, I opened Bill's PC, then I clicked on MOve Pokemon without saving, then I kept it on the fire box (1st box) for a while (by accident because I was in the shower and I forgot to turn it off) and then I went to the box labeled dragon, then, the entire screen but orange box dissapeared, and then it did the title! (in your ava gold) but with that orange box still there! Then I pressed a, then the screen went blank! And the orange box dissapeared, but the power was still on! Good thing I still have all my data though, cause I don't wanna raise a Dragonite and a Meganium to lvl 100 all over again.

No, I don't have a gameshark or anything related to it. I just got on my game, turned on the pc, left on on for a while by accident, and it just glitched up.
Something similar happened to me but i was using a GameShark.

gold
06-04-2004, 04:54 PM
My gold game gliched up when I put in the advance console that i just got.
Weird.
Hey, bakura 2004, you've been unbanned!

Jessu
06-04-2004, 07:11 PM
Something similar happened to me but i was using a GameShark.
Welcome back!

Bakura2004
06-04-2004, 08:37 PM
Thank you

Jessu
06-08-2004, 07:14 PM
You're welcome. (knows why he got banned but won't say it in public)