PDA

View Full Version : help

Alienshroom
06-25-2006, 09:34 PM
if i trade a sharked pokemon to my xd will it screw up my xd

Matt
06-25-2006, 10:00 PM
if i trade a sharked pokemon to my xd will it screw up my xd
I doubt it will, but there is always a chance when using gameshark. If you really care about your game, you shouldn't shark it, but gameshark is, in 85+% of the cases, a safe bet.

Alienshroom
06-25-2006, 10:06 PM
that helps i have a mew that was sharked i was going to trade into xd but i should just wait

Orre Champion
07-02-2006, 10:15 PM
where do you get gameshark

Lord Celebi
07-02-2006, 10:20 PM
At best buy.

The Games have a Cheat filter that looks to see the origins of your pokemon. If you've cheated them, 50% of the time, they're not allowed on. If they are allowed on, 75% of the time they don't obey you. Also, importing cheated pokemon to any game (Cartridge or Cube) or just cheating on the cartridge, will not make the game available for Ninty events.

Orre Champion
07-02-2006, 10:24 PM
At best buy.

The Games have a Cheat filter that looks to see the origins of your pokemon. If you've cheated them, 50% of the time, they're not allowed on. If they are allowed on, 75% of the time they don't obey you. Also, importing cheated pokemon to any game (Cartridge or Cube) or just cheating on the cartridge, will not make the game available for Ninty events.
thanks

Jedi Knight Goen-Tog Etya
12-17-2006, 03:45 AM
I had a similar problem. I have an Action Replay with hacked Pokemon codes on it for all 386 Pokes. Colosseum would not let me trade my hacked Pokemon over from Ruby or Sapphire. So I assumed Colosseum had some sort of cheat recognition program in it.

I got rid of Colosseum. Never had XD, not because I could not cheat but because of the Shadow Pokemon and lack of wild Poke's.

I'm assuming you may not be able to trade your hacked Poke's to XD either.

Also, I'm quite sure the codes you're using are safe for use in Ruby, Sapphire, and for trade to Emerald, Fire Red, and Leaf Green. I've done that without much trouble.

A hacked Mew and Deoxys will never obey you in Emerald, Fire Red, And Leaf Green though. I've tried.

I hope this info helps you some how.