PDA

View Full Version : I cant help it, I love the little cup

Silver Dragonair
07-01-2006, 11:19 PM
You guys should know how the little cup works...

Magnemite
Nature: Modest

-Metal Sound
-Thudnerbolt
-Reflect
-HP grass (BP 50)

Scyther
Nature: Adamant

-Swords Dance
-Aerial Ace
-Endure
-Reversal

Larvitar
Nature: Jolly

-Facade
-Earthquake
-Rock Slide
-Dragon Dance

Bulbasaur
Nature: Hasty

-Sludge Bomb
-Razor Leaf
-Substitute
-Leech Seed

Houndour

-Flamethrower
-Crunch
-Roar
-Taunt

Staryu

-Surf
-Ice Beam
-Recover
-Thunderbolt

Breeding is teh sechz its so much fun...

Echo
07-02-2006, 12:37 PM
Larvitar needs something like Taunt over Facade to prevent it from being P-hazed away. Facade works only on Guts Pokemon anyways.

Houndour is too fragile to Roar anything, so maybe something like Will-O-Wisp on it?

Another Endurevver Scyther with a Jolly nature might cause you some problems; so something with Quick Attack/Mach Punch wouldn't hurt.

Silver Dragonair
07-03-2006, 03:41 PM
Larvitar needs something like Taunt over Facade to prevent it from being P-hazed away. Facade works only on Guts Pokemon anyways.

Houndour is too fragile to Roar anything, so maybe something like Will-O-Wisp on it?

Another Endurevver Scyther with a Jolly nature might cause you some problems; so something with Quick Attack/Mach Punch wouldn't hurt.

Larvitar has guts XD...LOL

http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-rs/246.shtml

Will-o-wisp- okay

Jolly increases speed. But decreases special attack. Scyther doesnt have sp. moves. Besides you need to be as fast as possible pulling off an reversal.

Echo
07-03-2006, 04:26 PM
Larvitar has guts XD...LOL

http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-rs/246.shtml

Will-o-wisp- okay

Jolly increases speed. But decreases special attack. Scyther doesnt have sp. moves. Besides you need to be as fast as possible pulling off an reversal.

Woah, didn't remember that Larvitar has Guts... My bad.

Yes, Jolly is + Spd, -Sp Atk, so wouldn't it be perfect for a Reversaler with no Special Attack moves? This way, you're getting the most speed possible for Scyther to pull off Reversal.

Also, something with Quick Attack would be nice for other Reversalers/Flailers.

Silver Dragonair
07-03-2006, 05:24 PM
Woah, didn't remember that Larvitar has Guts... My bad.

Yeah each member of the larvitar famliy has different abilities. LArvitar has guts. Pupitar has shed skin. Tyranitar makes sand storms come in

Echo
07-03-2006, 06:42 PM
Yeah each member of the larvitar famliy has different abilities. LArvitar has guts. Pupitar has shed skin. Tyranitar makes sand storms come in

Yeah, figured that after I looked at each of their's info. Sandstream is the trait, which Tyranitar has.

hsb39
07-10-2006, 06:53 AM
Can you use a Jirachi in the Little Cup, lol, Psycic, Calm Mind(maybe), Return, Shadow Ball, an HP, the list goes on with possibilities!

Sky Fire
07-11-2006, 05:59 PM
Can you use a Jirachi in the Little Cup, lol, Psycic, Calm Mind(maybe), Return, Shadow Ball, an HP, the list goes on with possibilities!
Uh, no. It's a legendary/uber.