PDA

View Full Version : New Pokemon MMO

mediamixerj
07-04-2006, 06:59 PM
There is a new Pokemon MMO that is made by fans and is called Pokemon Den of Ages.
What does it feature?
It features a graphical style similar to the GBA games and is featured on a new region, Naiyo. There will be Pokemon tournaments, doubles matches, ability to be a Pokemon breeder, you can actually move around and fight Pokemon like in the GBA games. If this interests you, you can sign up at the Pokemon den of ages forum at www.setbb.com/pokemondoa .

Thanks
mediamixerj
FAQ manager for Pokemon Den of ages
If you sign up for the forum, please say that you were referred by professormedia [me.] at Pokemonelite2000.

Sipheria
10-06-2006, 01:35 AM
dang... servers down... nice find, though!

Sir Nemo
10-06-2006, 03:18 PM
There is a new Pokemon MMO that is made by fans and is called Pokemon Den of Ages.
What does it feature?
It features a graphical style similar to the GBA games and is featured on a new region, Naiyo. There will be Pokemon tournaments, doubles matches, ability to be a Pokemon breeder, you can actually move around and fight Pokemon like in the GBA games. If this interests you, you can sign up at the Pokemon den of ages forum at www.setbb.com/pokemondoa .

Thanks
mediamixerj
FAQ manager for Pokemon Den of ages
If you sign up for the forum, please say that you were referred by professormedia [me.] at Pokemonelite2000.
No pokemon yet :O Dang.

Finglonger
10-08-2006, 07:31 PM
I actualy signed up for this site, nice looking place, hopefully everything goes as planned = o

Sipheria
10-13-2006, 02:10 PM
servers back up... unfortunantly, you can only walk around one area... no battling.

Sir Nemo
10-21-2006, 03:43 AM
servers back up... unfortunantly, you can only walk around one area... no battling.
yea dude, i have got the new download, it is a bummer we cannot get our first pokemon yet *sighs*

Lenne Perez
10-22-2006, 11:52 PM
yea dude, i have got the new download, it is a bummer we cannot get our first pokemon yet *sighs*
Well, I downloaded the game, but sadly the servers down....

on the main page where it says Offline...if that turns into Online does that mean the Server is back up?

Sipheria
11-04-2006, 01:59 AM
Oooh... try this :)

http://www.ekaiyo.net

Not done yet, but go to the Graphics section, and see all the work they're doing! 3D Pokemon made by forum members!