PDA

View Full Version : Reserve Date of Fr/Lg

GreenF!reR@ge
05-18-2004, 06:57 PM
hey guys, i was just wondering if any one knew when you can start to reserve fr/lg cuz I REALLY wanna reserve it. :banana: :banana:

Nefarious
05-18-2004, 07:16 PM
I don't think there is a way to reserve it yet. But usually there is always a commercial saying reserve your copy today. But I doubt that will come out for a couple of months. But maybe I'm wrong. There may be a way to reserve it on the internet.

GreenF!reR@ge
05-18-2004, 07:22 PM
I don't think there is a way to reserve it yet. But usually there is always a commercial saying reserve your copy today. But I doubt that will come out for a couple of months. But maybe I'm wrong. There may be a way to reserve it on the internet.

Damn that sucks :dazed: oh well, thanks for telling me Sapphire Tiger, any one else who might plz keep posting

§hadow
05-19-2004, 04:06 AM
try gamestop

Pokemon Master
05-19-2004, 07:02 PM
(Wh00t first post)

I don't think they'll be great need to reserve anyway, i'm sure everyone could get a copy of the game with ease.

GreenF!reR@ge
05-19-2004, 08:06 PM
(Wh00t first post)

I don't think they'll be great need to reserve anyway, i'm sure everyone could get a copy of the game with ease.

Guess ur right Pokemon Master, but still I wanna reserve it, it'll ensure that i'll get one NO MATTER WHAT :twisted:

Bashaamo
05-25-2004, 08:47 PM
Its always nice to reserve, you never know if it will sell out on launch day! Besides they usually give you a cool deal with it. The Kyogre/Groudon coin wasn't THAT lame.

-Bash

DylanAqua
06-04-2004, 11:51 PM
Well I heard from a reliable source that the games will be released sometime in september. I personally can't wait for leaf green. seriously it'll be so sweet cuz u can trade with ruby and sapphire and also load them onto colosseum.

Agent Orange
06-04-2004, 11:53 PM
Reliable source equals here right?

PokemonElite2000
06-05-2004, 12:42 AM
Damn that sucks :dazed: oh well, thanks for telling me Sapphire Tiger, any one else who might plz keep posting
I haven't seen any stores having it for reservation yet, but it's still a while until it's released. Should be soon though.

Well I heard from a reliable source that the games will be released sometime in september. I personally can't wait for leaf green. seriously it'll be so sweet cuz u can trade with ruby and sapphire and also load them onto colosseum.
The official release date is September 9, 2004. You can find release dates at the website: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/