PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Wii

skateryan
07-14-2006, 05:17 AM
I don't know about you, but I've been wondering how a pokemon game would work on the Wii. Will they do it like SSBB, and not use the Wiimote? I saw a video on IGN of the new pokemon game for the Wii. It looked great. I'm hoping that we'll finally have a NORMAL pokemon game for a home console. That's what I wanted out of Colosseum and XD, but they didn't deliver. So, I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Alienshroom
07-14-2006, 03:02 PM
I think a normal controler is under construction i seen pics of one im not for sure. That would be great a pokemon game for the wii that has a set of its own pokemon and cities

Lord Celebi
07-15-2006, 08:10 PM
I think a normal controler is under construction i seen pics of one im not for sure. That would be great a pokemon game for the wii that has a set of its own pokemon and cities

The Wii is compatible with the GameCube controllers... You'll need one to play SSBB...

I hope it is a good game. I don't mind if its wild Pokemon or Shadow Pokemon, but it would be cool if it had its own set of Pokemon (Not accessible in D/P) that could only be obtained in Battle Revolution...

IcMnR15
07-16-2006, 12:03 AM
im not sure i havent tried it