PDA

View Full Version : mewtwo in SSBM

Alienshroom
07-15-2006, 10:14 PM
i just bought SSBM what is the easiest way to get mewtwo

IcMnR15
07-15-2006, 11:31 PM
Hey i dont know what in the world is a SSBM all i know is that all pokemon games have a master ball so just use it when you see mewtwo

Lord Celebi
07-16-2006, 02:22 AM
Hey i dont know what in the world is a SSBM all i know is that all pokemon games have a master ball so just use it when you see mewtwo

...Then don't post if you don't know what SSBM is... :tongue:

Plug in Four Controllers, put the match on no-timed stock (1 Life) and go do something else for 4 hours (Don't play). When 4 hours is up, have one guy kill everyone else, and then you fight Mewtwo.

Alienshroom
07-16-2006, 02:25 AM
dont that damage the game and or system?

Kenny_C.002
07-16-2006, 02:30 AM
dont that damage the game and or system?
Not really. It's almost like playing the game for 4 hours straight. No big deal.

Alienshroom
07-16-2006, 02:36 AM
o thats good how deos that work you need 20 hours what does leaveing it on for four hours do and how do you check the time to see how long you played vs mode

Kenny_C.002
07-16-2006, 03:07 AM
What it does is it clocks your playtime in vs mode. As soon as that mark hits 20, you will fight mewtwo.

By plugging in 4 controllers, you quadruple the speed at which you gain this "playtime", so you only have to leave it on for 4-5 hours.

Checking should be somewhere in the options menu. You'll have to hunt around for it, as I don't remember either. As for how long you've left it on, you'll need a stopwatch or just use a clock to do that.

Hypocrisy is Fun
07-16-2006, 03:30 AM
Accually I know the easiest way, first you have to unlock Sonic and Tails by beating 20 of the the cruel mele wireframe noobs. Then after that unlock Roy, but you cant have Marth unlocked. After that Ash will fight you and when you beat him he says "Oh my God you are strong!" and tell you to go fight pikachu after that DO NOT PRESS A!!!!

You will then be forced to fight 20 Pikachus without pressing A when you beat them a 20 foot Pikachu will fight you because you killed it's dear aunt sally when all it wanted was freedom from Canada. You can now press A. after you beat it the pokegods will give you a masterball that you have to hold. DO NOT THROW IT!!!!!11.

okie so after that you have to fight captain falcon but dont lose or THROW THE MASTERBALL!. when you beat him you have to fight mew. mew is a nublet so dont worry he has noob combos. after you beat him a black screen will apear and say you owned a mew. okie so after that he yell, "MY BROTHER WILL DESTORY YOU!!!" Mew's voice sounds like Tom Cruise and Pee Wee herman fused into Tom Herman, which reminded me of Madona.

So then Mewtwo will apear but then run away cause he is a god modder. then leik 100 pikabloos will attack you. but don't be fraid cause they are easy. when you beet them Mewtwo will attack you but he is giga mewtwo. I think he is Ash's dad but whatever. he is tough like the crazy hand but he has mewtwo attacks. After about 2 sunders you can basicly start doing damage to it.

When he is at 500% he will get mad and give up but it is not the end. Then Mew will attack you with all the attacks he knows normally, but all he knows normally is teleport so he fails. Beat him and SuperMan will attack you. Now throw the master ball at him by pressig Z + Y you will then catch him, thus opening the credits. after the credits mewtwo will hit you like a noob, but then hit him a few more times and he will go aggro but dont let his talk get you into your pheonix buster mode, cause that will freeze the game, but its okay cause I did not teech you that code yet. but if you alredy no it, then shut up.

after he is doing talking hit him from behind, but do it very hard, and very fast.
then call out superman in the next pokeball drop and he will use super powers and you can then press Up, Down, Left, Right, B, A. Mewtwo will stop being a noob and you can then play him.

But this is the easiest way I know. and before you go off saying that "This guy is full of bolloni, TRY IT FOR YOURSELF SILLY PANTS!"

(Silly Pants is owned by a ledgendary noob called Race Care Joe.)

Crummie
07-16-2006, 04:15 AM
Accually I know the easiest way, first you have to unlock Sonic and Tails by beating 20 of the the cruel mele wireframe noobs. Then after that unlock Roy, but you cant have Marth unlocked. After that Ash will fight you and when you beat him he says "Oh my God you are strong!" and tell you to go fight pikachu after that DO NOT PRESS A!!!!

You will then be forced to fight 20 Pikachus without pressing A when you beat them a 20 foot Pikachu will fight you because you killed it's dear aunt sally when all it wanted was freedom from Canada. You can now press A. after you beat it the pokegods will give you a masterball that you have to hold. DO NOT THROW IT!!!!!11.

okie so after that you have to fight captain falcon but dont lose or THROW THE MASTERBALL!. when you beat him you have to fight mew. mew is a nublet so dont worry he has noob combos. after you beat him a black screen will apear and say you owned a mew. okie so after that he yell, "MY BROTHER WILL DESTORY YOU!!!" Mew's voice sounds like Tom Cruise and Pee Wee herman fused into Tom Herman, which reminded me of Madona.

So then Mewtwo will apear but then run away cause he is a god modder. then leik 100 pikabloos will attack you. but don't be fraid cause they are easy. when you beet them Mewtwo will attack you but he is giga mewtwo. I think he is Ash's dad but whatever. he is tough like the crazy hand but he has mewtwo attacks. After about 2 sunders you can basicly start doing damage to it.

When he is at 500% he will get mad and give up but it is not the end. Then Mew will attack you with all the attacks he knows normally, but all he knows normally is teleport so he fails. Beat him and SuperMan will attack you. Now throw the master ball at him by pressig Z + Y you will then catch him, thus opening the credits. after the credits mewtwo will hit you like a noob, but then hit him a few more times and he will go aggro but dont let his talk get you into your pheonix buster mode, cause that will freeze the game, but its okay cause I did not teech you that code yet. but if you alredy no it, then shut up.

after he is doing talking hit him from behind, but do it very hard, and very fast.
then call out superman in the next pokeball drop and he will use super powers and you can then press Up, Down, Left, Right, B, A. Mewtwo will stop being a noob and you can then play him.

But this is the easiest way I know. and before you go off saying that "This guy is full of bolloni, TRY IT FOR YOURSELF SILLY PANTS!"

Oh yeah... Now I remember doing that.

Kenny_C.002
07-16-2006, 04:29 AM
Oh yeah... Now I remember doing that.
I thought the code was up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A...Stupid strategy guide! It lied to me! :(

Crummie
07-16-2006, 04:32 AM
I thought the code was up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A...Stupid strategy guide! It lied to me! :(

How do you think they make all their money? Lying in strategy guides.

So you have to buy the strategy guide to strategy guides...

EDIT: But really. What HIF said is 100% true. I did it.

Hypocrisy is Fun
07-16-2006, 04:43 AM
I think the moral is, never buy anything unless you can prove it.

Kenny_C.002
07-16-2006, 05:19 AM
I think the moral is, never buy anything unless you can prove it.
Amen to that. Now I'm ready to burn my strategy guide. :)

Ridley
07-17-2006, 06:17 PM

When I did it, Ash said "we3ggr@#d".

blastoy
07-17-2006, 06:31 PM
how do you get sonic and tails????

Ridley
07-17-2006, 06:40 PM
Look at HiF's post.

blastoy
07-17-2006, 06:44 PM
is that really true..?

Hypocrisy is Fun
07-17-2006, 06:49 PM
is that really true..?

OF COURSE OMG TRY IT FOR YOUR SELF SILLY PANTS.a

blastoy
07-17-2006, 06:51 PM
well beating cruel meelee is preety hard

what guy did you use?

Hypocrisy is Fun
07-17-2006, 07:16 PM
well beating cruel meelee is preety hard

what guy did you use?

Jigglypuff. Who else? Its the best.

blastoy
07-17-2006, 07:18 PM
oh ok thx

EDIT: Im sorry to bother you again.. but what move did you use? is that
i really really want sonic

Ridley
07-17-2006, 07:30 PM
When I did it, I used Jigglypuff's standard A attack.
Somehow it worked.

blastoy
07-17-2006, 07:32 PM
yea like if i believe you can get sonic.. yea right..
trust me ive beat cruel melee to 40 a long time ago..
and would you look at that.. no sonic or tails.. you think im dumb enough
to believe that?

Hypocrisy is Fun
07-17-2006, 07:35 PM
to believe that?

You just did.

Ridley
07-17-2006, 07:36 PM
to believe that?
Yea, you did. You fell for it. xD

blastoy
07-17-2006, 07:40 PM
right....
dude.. i have game informer magazines.. and it cleary
says.. you CANNOT get sonic or tails..
and trust me, i read those magazines every day

DON"T MAKE ME TELL MY PIKACHU TO USE THUNDER ON YOU!!

Ridley
07-17-2006, 07:42 PM
Well duh, how long did it take you to figure that out?
I don't read magazines much, and I already knew you can't get either of them.

Alienshroom
07-17-2006, 08:03 PM
i only have one controller what is the easeist way to get him with one controller

Ham and Cheese
07-17-2006, 08:07 PM
Play for twenty hours, so I wısh you good luck wıth that. :tongue3:

Ridley
07-17-2006, 08:17 PM
Or, if you feel bored, keep doing matches against lvl 1 comps. 700 matches to unlock Mewtwo.

Alienshroom
07-17-2006, 08:18 PM
that sounds best got a long night ahead of me see ya thanks or if you lose the macth by jumping off does that count or do you have to win

Kenny_C.002
07-17-2006, 08:29 PM
I'm pretty sure you can play 1-stock sudden death to up the match count quickly. If not, you're going to have to do 1-stock melee...

Alienshroom
07-17-2006, 08:32 PM
ahh how do you know if the sudden death melee will work how can you check in your game

Ridley
07-17-2006, 09:03 PM
I'm not sure.
I'd stick with a normal match, to be safe.

Alienshroom
07-17-2006, 09:05 PM
ya can you check normal macthes

blastoy
07-17-2006, 09:52 PM
- I DO NOT KNOW IF THIS WORKS, i saw it in another forum -

well you can leave your gamecube on overnight
and then in the morning you just finish the melee and you
encounter mewtewo..
- DO THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK - bc your gamecube might explote..
well lots of ppl have tried it.. and nothing bad has happened
so.. don't blame me

but it might and might not work.. bc some ppl sure lie on forums

Ridley
07-17-2006, 10:23 PM
- I DO NOT KNOW IF THIS WORKS, i saw it in another forum -

well you can leave your gamecube on overnight
and then in the morning you just finish the melee and you
encounter mewtewo..
- DO THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK - bc your gamecube might explote..
well lots of ppl have tried it.. and nothing bad has happened
so.. don't blame me

but it might and might not work.. bc some ppl sure lie on forums
No, that works, becuase it gets you play time closer to (if not up to) 20 hours.

Alienshroom
07-18-2006, 07:39 PM
how can i do it with only one controller

Ridley
07-18-2006, 08:11 PM
how can i do it with only one controller
keep doing normal 1 stock matches against lvl 1 computers

Alienshroom
07-18-2006, 08:13 PM
ok will super sudden death also work also right now i am letting me game play itself i got it on 99 minutes will that rack up my hours i have one controller in with 3 com

blastoy
07-18-2006, 08:29 PM
Hope you get mewtwo soon!

Alienshroom
07-18-2006, 08:38 PM
thanks blastoy if i leave it on endless melee all night and get up and qiut and do a new melee beat it mewtwo will appear

Hypocrisy is Fun
07-19-2006, 02:07 AM
You guys are n00bs omg u thik i was liing?

PokéJungle
07-19-2006, 02:25 AM
i just bought SSBM what is the easiest way to get mewtwo
You can simply leave your Gamecube on straight for a couple of days without turning it off.

That's like cheating though.

Alienshroom
07-19-2006, 02:31 AM
you already admited you were lieing on my first mewtwo post:tongue:i cant leave it on more than a day straight it will explode

PokéJungle
07-19-2006, 02:35 AM
Posts that begin with uncapitalized letter get caught by my filter, and I only skim them.

Being that it won't explode though, I'd say leave it on. How'd you know it would explode? If it had done it before, it'd be burnt. Therefore unless this is your second Gamecube, you wouldnt' know. And even if it is your second, the first must have had some loose circuits.

Alienshroom
07-19-2006, 02:40 AM
I did not really mean explode it will over heat

PokéJungle
07-19-2006, 02:43 AM
If you have nothing blocking the vents on either side, I'd think it'd be alright. You could be right though. I know my cousin's GCN overheated.

I just found that on GameFAQs or something. Just playing the game heavily for a week should get you a Mewtwo. Or maybe two.

Hypocrisy is Fun
07-19-2006, 02:48 AM
you already admited you were lieing on my first mewtwo post:tongue:i cant leave it on more than a day straight it will explode

Not really, I had mine on for a week without knowing it. Nothing happend at all.

PokéJungle
07-19-2006, 02:51 AM
All Gamecubes are unique. Obviously.

Nintendo's genes differ each production machine to the next. Mine's parents are "d34553x545" and f46173k573". It produced a silverish colored gamecube with a black faceplate.

[[ I've left mine on for over 48 hours with no harm done ]]

Alienshroom
07-19-2006, 02:55 AM
You fer real i find that hard to beleave but who knows i have 9:36 minutes in vs mode so i will leave it on tonight and do it in the morning. now if i put it on endless melee with one controller and leave it on all night wake up and push l r a startto stop will that delete all my hours or will they save ples tell me before i turn it on all night

PokéJungle
07-19-2006, 03:01 AM
It's not all that hard to believe. Believe me.

Nintendo's products have good quality. People accidently leave electronics on all the time, and they know that.

Alienshroom
07-19-2006, 03:07 AM
I know i beleave you i just need to know the answer to my mewtwo thought

Kenny_C.002
07-19-2006, 03:07 AM
It's not all that hard to believe. Believe me.

Nintendo's products have good quality. People accidently leave electronics on all the time, and they know that.
Correct. Then there are guys like me who deliberately leave certain electronics on (namely the laptop, which stays on like 24/7). No harm done. lol

Alienshroom
07-19-2006, 03:14 AM
Correct. Then there are guys like me who deliberately leave certain electronics on (namely the laptop, which stays on like 24/7). No harm done. lol
but dont the camera that reads the discs get weak?:confused:

Hypocrisy is Fun
07-19-2006, 03:16 AM
but dont the camera that reads the discs get weak?:confused:

Not really. Maybe it would get alittle weaker after a year. They're made for long gametime. So you can buy more games. They make more money. Buisness.

PokéJungle
07-19-2006, 03:21 AM
Laptops are much more likely to overheat than 'Cubes.

My AC adapter would probably explode if I left it on for 24 hours. [The one for my HP Pavilion]

I think we've beaten this topic to death.

Alienshroom
07-19-2006, 03:25 AM
now if i put it on endless melee with one controller and leave it on all night wake up and push l r a start to stop the match will that delete all my hours or will they save ples tell me before i turn it on all night

can anyone answer this:rolleyes: and ya that deos sound right Hypocrisy Is Fun! i guess you guys are right

PokéJungle
07-19-2006, 03:29 AM
If you quit the match, it won't delete the hours you've played. It'll just bring you to the start menu.

I think.

Alienshroom
07-19-2006, 03:36 AM
At least were getting somewere so they save all the hours you play (you think)i did not know if it dident save since you stop by useing the start menu but thats the only way you can exit so???

PokéJungle
07-19-2006, 03:38 AM
At least were getting somewere so they save all the hours you play (you think)i did not know if it dident save since you stop by useing the start menu but thats the only way you can exit so???
Can't you just kill your character and get out of endless melee?

Alienshroom
07-19-2006, 03:41 AM
O ya you can doh!:goofy: maybye it will save that way

PokéJungle
07-19-2006, 03:43 AM
By my estimation, it'd be the safer way to go. Just to be careful.

Alienshroom
07-21-2006, 01:06 AM
I got mewtwo last night finally!thanks for everyones help

PokéJungle
07-21-2006, 04:36 AM
Good, and you're welcome. Glad your Cube didn't explode.

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
07-21-2006, 06:28 AM
Congratulations. ^_^