PDA

View Full Version : mewtwo

Alienshroom
07-16-2006, 10:02 PM
in SSBM in vs mode can you select one computer and yourself and one lifeand jump off a cliff and do it 700 times to get mewtwo

Seawolf
07-16-2006, 10:07 PM
I don't think so. You need to have played the game for 20 hours, I think.

Hypocrisy is Fun
07-16-2006, 11:48 PM
I don't think so. You need to have played the game for 20 hours, I think.

Or keep 4 Controlers in and shoot for 5 hours. Or....
Accually I know the easiest way, first you have to unlock Sonic and Tails by beating 20 of the the cruel mele wireframe noobs. Then after that unlock Roy, but you cant have Marth unlocked. After that Ash will fight you and when you beat him he says "Oh my God you are strong!" and tell you to go fight pikachu after that DO NOT PRESS A!!!!

You will then be forced to fight 20 Pikachus without pressing A when you beat them a 20 foot Pikachu will fight you because you killed it's dear aunt sally when all it wanted was freedom from Canada. You can now press A. after you beat it the pokegods will give you a masterball that you have to hold. DO NOT THROW IT!!!!!11.

okie so after that you have to fight captain falcon but dont lose or THROW THE MASTERBALL!. when you beat him you have to fight mew. mew is a nublet so dont worry he has noob combos. after you beat him a black screen will apear and say you owned a mew. okie so after that he yell, "MY BROTHER WILL DESTORY YOU!!!" Mew's voice sounds like Tom Cruise and Pee Wee herman fused into Tom Herman, which reminded me of Madona.

So then Mewtwo will apear but then run away cause he is a god modder. then leik 100 pikabloos will attack you. but don't be fraid cause they are easy. when you beet them Mewtwo will attack you but he is giga mewtwo. I think he is Ash's dad but whatever. he is tough like the crazy hand but he has mewtwo attacks. After about 2 sunders you can basicly start doing damage to it.

When he is at 500% he will get mad and give up but it is not the end. Then Mew will attack you with all the attacks he knows normally, but all he knows normally is teleport so he fails. Beat him and SuperMan will attack you. Now throw the master ball at him by pressig Z + Y you will then catch him, thus opening the credits. after the credits mewtwo will hit you like a noob, but then hit him a few more times and he will go aggro but dont let his talk get you into your pheonix buster mode, cause that will freeze the game, but its okay cause I did not teech you that code yet. but if you alredy no it, then shut up.

after he is doing talking hit him from behind, but do it very hard, and very fast.
then call out superman in the next pokeball drop and he will use super powers and you can then press Up, Down, Left, Right, B, A. Mewtwo will stop being a noob and you can then play him.

But this is the easiest way I know. and before you go off saying that "This guy is full of bolloni, TRY IT FOR YOURSELF SILLY PANTS!"

(Silly Pants is owned by a ledgendary noob called Race Care Joe.)

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
07-17-2006, 11:03 AM
Why didn't you just use your other thread?
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19553