PDA

View Full Version : Mimi Game

Ierdar
07-18-2006, 05:09 AM
We all remember the stadium games. Great fun back in the day. We all remember the mini games too.

So, what was your favorite mini game? Which ones did you suck at, which did you kick ass in?

Personally, I rocked in the Sandshrew dig, Ratatta racing, and Voltorb/Pikachu charge game in the first one. I loved the Lickitung game, it was just so amusing. <3

In number two, Eevee was always fun along with the counting game! XD I remember the fourth Clefa would always go insane and click the button over and over. Then, you'd think it was done, but it'd go again! XD

Oh, those were the days.

Every Villain Is Lemons
07-18-2006, 05:13 AM
I remember in the first one, I was good in the Rattata, and Magikarp. Sandshrew was my favorite and personal best game, though.

In the second one, the counting one was always fun and easy, except for the last round. The deliberd one was cool too because I used to block people's ways and make them crash into the crossing Swinub's. My favorite game was Chansey, I did great on that.

RocketMeowth
07-18-2006, 05:13 AM
lol, those were definatly the days. I sucked at Voltorb but I rocked at all the others. The counting one was my favorite. I just would sit back and watch as the contestant number 4 go completly insane with the button. lol

.AzureLight
07-18-2006, 03:29 PM
Stadium 1: Clefairy Game

"Fairy, fairy, fairy, fairy." xD

Stadium 2: Golbat Game & Donphan Game

The Golbat Game was like... a Melee Adventure game and the Donphan was a fun racing game. I also enjoyed Barrier Ball (Mr. Mime).

blazethunderhawk
07-19-2006, 12:05 AM
In the first one lickitung was fun and clefairy.

2nd one The clefa and igglybuff one, delibird game, syther and pinsir game, and evee game. One of the many old fun things that is now gone.

Alienshroom
07-19-2006, 12:48 AM
I was good at the sandshrew one and the ekans one was impossible:wall: