Crunch
Ariel Ace/HP Fire/Toxic

Natures would help... But changes in bold

Shiny Groudon
07-19-2006, 03:51 PM
That sounds good. Thanks plusle!

PKMNMasterDrake
07-22-2006, 05:29 PM
Why have Rayquaza with Groudon and Kyogre when it eliminates the effects of the rain and sunshine. I give your team a 7.75 out of 10. Just correct that minor error.

Shiny Groudon
07-22-2006, 05:31 PM
Well when on a two on two battle I wont use both Groudon and Rayquaza b/c I know it will cancel, i would probably use Sceptile and groudon so Sceptile can fire Solarbam on the first turn!:cool:

PKMNMasterDrake
07-22-2006, 05:36 PM
That would be a great idea, I guess some people are as smart as me. My freinds couldn't figure that out if I put it in there face.

risrilla
07-25-2006, 03:11 AM
Hmmm...I see you like the lengendaries. :cool:
:signlol:
Hehe, your Sceptile has the same moves as mine but mine knows Solarbeam instead of Ariel Ace. Well then, everything else is ship-shape! :happy: I rate 9/10.

pokemidget
07-25-2006, 05:13 PM
Hmmm...I see you like the lengendaries. :cool:
:signlol:
Hehe, your Sceptile has the same moves as mine but mine knows Solarbeam instead of Ariel Ace. Well then, everything else is ship-shape! :happy: I rate 9/10.
i rate 8/10

forgive me for syaing this, but sometimes the rare ones arent as good and the common ones are actually better (soory if im sounding like an idiot but thats how i see it)

Dark Charizard
07-25-2006, 06:00 PM
What do you all think of my team?

Rayquaza Lv100
Dragon Claw
bulk up
Fly
earthgquake

Groudon Lv100
rest
bulk up
Solarbeam
Earthquake

Kyogre Lv100
Water Spout
Surf
calmmind
rest HAHA you wrote bouble team sorry.

Regice Lv100
superpower
Ice Beam
explosion
Earthquake

Latios Lv100 Well How about replacing this uber for a dusclpos so explosion won't hit him

Sceptile Lv100
SolarBeam
Leaf Blade
Giga Drain
Ariel Ace

I'm sereiosly tired of remaking teams but what ever the one in bold are ones that I changed

Lugialord
07-26-2006, 06:50 AM

Rayquaza Lv100
Dragon Dance
Rockslide
Aerial Ace
Earthquake

Groudon Lv100
Bulk Up
Flamethrower
Solarbeam
Earthquake

Kyogre Lv100
Thunder
Hydro Pump
Ice Beam
Calm Mind

Regice Lv100 (I'm not good with Regis movesets)
Blizzard
Ice Beam
Strenght
Earthquake

Latios Lv100
Luster Purge (whatever you spell it)
Recover
Dragon Claw
Thunder

Sceptile Lv100
Seismic Toss/Crunch
Leaf Blade
Thunderpunch
Dragon Claw

I'd vote it a 7/10. Changes in Bold.

Espeon Rinage
07-26-2006, 07:52 AM
It would harm much at all, better movesets for the PWNT! so, 6.2/10

Listen to the psoter avbove me.

FullmetalxFangirl
07-26-2006, 08:41 AM
Look, I'm sorry, but I am very much against the over-use of legendaries in any team, be it for contests or battling. Being perfectly honest, I would say you're just too lazy to raise your own pokémon. This might seem a little harsh, but it is honest. Battling with legendaries doesn't earn respect. There are legendaries in every game - on my ruby version I have three groudons and two kyogres. I have more of them than I do wurmple and its evolutions, for Pete's sake. I don't even know who Pete is. Plus, no one in the game cares because they're NPCs and they can't feel emotion and they don't need to. Your team actually made me snort.

The only way to unlock a pokémon's full potential is to raise it from scratch, like a poochyena or a pokémon that hatched from an egg. If I'm looking for movesets, I raise my pokémon from very low levels so I don't miss anything, and I take notes when I train - combinations that work well, things that need to be improved etc.

Sorry for rambling, but its just my advice for looking for movesets and potential in pokémon.

Dragon_Seeker
07-26-2006, 05:41 PM
Look, I'm sorry, but I am very much against the over-use of legendaries in any team, be it for contests or battling. Being perfectly honest, I would say you're just too lazy to raise your own pokémon. This might seem a little harsh, but it is honest. Battling with legendaries doesn't earn respect. There are legendaries in every game - on my ruby version I have three groudons and two kyogres. I have more of them than I do wurmple and its evolutions, for Pete's sake. I don't even know who Pete is. Plus, no one in the game cares because they're NPCs and they can't feel emotion and they don't need to. Your team actually made me snort.

The only way to unlock a pokémon's full potential is to raise it from scratch, like a poochyena or a pokémon that hatched from an egg. If I'm looking for movesets, I raise my pokémon from very low levels so I don't miss anything, and I take notes when I train - combinations that work well, things that need to be improved etc.

Sorry for rambling, but its just my advice for looking for movesets and potential in pokémon.
Okay, just a few things.

1) It's okay to battle with legendaries. If you've ever played Netbattle, the competetive medium for Pokemon, you'll notice that Snorlax (non-legendary), Tyranitar (non-legendary) and Zapdos (legendary) are the three most common pokemon of today's competetive environment, with Skarmory, Salamence and Metagross being honorable mentions. Of those 6, only 1 is a legendary in the truest sense of the pokemon definition for it.

2) Although, yes, training from scratch works (I won't bother arguing that it doesn't), with the information readily available today that pertains to raising pokemon quickly and efficiently, it's really not necessary. Many sites (including this one) have EV distribution guides, which allows you to maximize your desired stats in the way you feel is most useful.

3) I'm glad people are still analyzing pokemon and tinkering with what works best on them.

4) Legendaries tend to have a much slower EXP curve than typical pokemon. In layman's terms, that means while gettting Mightyena to level 70 requires maybe 200 000 EXP, getting Kyogre there may require 960 000 or such. I'm pulling numbers out of thin air, I haven't checked the actual values or anything, but legendaries tend to need more EXP to level up, meaning you still have to work to level them up (unless you rare candy them, in which case you acquire 0 EVs and basically screw yourself later).

Shiny Groudon
07-26-2006, 05:51 PM

You know you might be saying things a little harsh but you are 100% correct. This is my Ruby team, for my Emerald team I might only use one legendary. Thanks! This was excellent advice.

Dark Charizard
07-26-2006, 05:57 PM
Using legandaries is stuiped to do but if you can find a stratigie with them then its okey like what i do.

Meno
07-26-2006, 06:02 PM

Rayquaza Lv100
AA
DD
EQ
Rockslide
Rayquaza is better in Physical than in Special attacks. Go with this instead

Groudon Lv100
Rest
BulkUp/Swords Dance
Rockslide
Earthquake

Kyogre Lv100
Water Spout
Thunder
Ice Beam
Rest
Give it Chesto Berry, and you're set.

Regice Lv100
Thunderbolt
Ice Beam
Thunderwave
explosion

Latios Lv100
Phychic
Recover
Dragon Claw
Ice Beam

Sceptile Lv100
Dragon Claw
Leaf Blade
Crunch
HP Fire

Hope you like it.

Scarlet-Gyarados
07-26-2006, 06:11 PM
i rate 8/10

forgive me for syaing this, but sometimes the rare ones arent as good and the common ones are actually better (soory if im sounding like an idiot but thats how i see it)
Yeah I totally agree with you! The more common ones can heve way more advantages. I never use rare pokemon! I just prefer a well balanced team...

SiberianTiger
07-26-2006, 07:16 PM
6.5/10

Is it alright if I post my team?

Fossil Fusion
07-26-2006, 07:21 PM
6.5/10

Is it alright if I post my team?

If you want to post your team post in one of these two links.

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10970&page=33 For R/S/E

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10251&page=25 For Fr/Lg