Ninjask (M) @ Liechi Berry
Trait: Speed Boost
EVs: 6 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Baton Pass
- Silver Wind
- Substitute
- Swords Dance
(Im not sure If I should use Ninjask in the team, Its usually gets whirlwinded by Skarmory)

Salamence (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Atk / 6 Spd / 252 SAtk
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Brick Break
- Earthquake
- Flamethrower
- Hidden Power [Flying]
(The reason I maxed out the attacks is because I thought I could boost its speed using ninjask which makes it a better sweeper)

Gengar (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 138 HP / 168 Spd / 104 SAtk / 100 SDef
Lonely Nature (+Atk, -Def)
- Destiny Bond
- Haze
- Psychic
- Thunderbolt

Metagross @ Leftovers
Trait: Clear Body
EVs: 36 HP / 184 Atk / 40 Def / 184 Spd / 66 SDef
- Explosion
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Meteor Mash
- Psychic

Snorlax (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Immunity
EVs: 94 Atk / 200 Def / 216 SDef
Brave Nature (+Atk, -Spd)
- Body Slam
- Curse
- Rest
- Shadow Ball

massi4h
07-22-2006, 11:48 AM
File>Export to Text in team builder.

Im too lazy to rate now I'll rate when you fix it.

PKMNMasterDrake
07-22-2006, 04:50 PM
The team is good, but breading is what you need to do right know. You need to breed your Pokemon until they are a certain type of breed like Sassy or Brave. I dont care about speed that much, as long as you have the deffense to stay strong you are unbeatable. I rate your team a 7 out of 10.

Kman
07-22-2006, 08:04 PM
The team is good, but breading is what you need to do right know. You need to breed your Pokemon until they are a certain type of breed like Sassy or Brave. I dont care about speed that much, as long as you have the deffense to stay strong you are unbeatable. I rate your team a 7 out of 10.

Ermm this is a netbattle team, so everything is set

PKMNMasterDrake
07-22-2006, 08:06 PM
You never said it was a NB team. Oh well...

Kman
07-22-2006, 08:10 PM
You never said it was a NB team. Oh well...

It was at the top lol

PKMNMasterDrake
07-22-2006, 08:14 PM
LOL. I compleatly missed it. Sorry for the trouble.

Kman
07-22-2006, 08:27 PM
LOL. I compleatly missed it. Sorry for the trouble.

Its alright

File>Export to Text in team builder.

Im too lazy to rate now I'll rate when you fix it.

Yeah I managed to do that so please rate it

pachirisu
07-23-2006, 12:18 AM
well, i think its good but one thing i dont like is ninjask. You should have took shedinja because of its wonder guard ability but metagross is the best pokemon (besides pachirisu) i give it a 6.5 out of 10, if you had a shedinja it would have been and 8.5 sorry.:sad:

celebi
07-23-2006, 12:46 AM
well, i think its good but one thing i dont like is ninjask. You should have took shedinja because of its wonder guard ability but metagross is the best pokemon (besides pachirisu) i give it a 6.5 out of 10, if you had a shedinja it would have been and 8.5 sorry.:sad:

Shedinja got kicked with T-tar's sandstorm within a turn and metagross is an OU but not the best.Yet a metagross without a good set has no advantage.
Metagross
Agility
EQ
Psychic
Meteor Mash

Salamance

Rock slide
EQ
DD
AA

Gengar(I don't know much about it)

Destiny bond
Sludge bomb
Shadow ball
Toxic

pachirisu
07-23-2006, 01:39 AM
true but if we are talking about ruby and saphire than t-tar is not there and besides how many times would you run into a t-tar. You should raise a metagross to level 100 then youll see, he is stronger than atios and latios and jirachi. So nyeh celebi !

Sophko
07-23-2006, 01:55 AM
true but if we are talking about ruby and saphire than t-tar is not there and besides how many times would you run into a t-tar. You should raise a metagross to level 100 then youll see, he is stronger than atios and latios and jirachi. So nyeh celebi !

We're talking about NetBattle, Pachirisu. This is not an in-game team.

Why not use McIceGar?

Nature: Hasty/Lonely
Evs: 216 ATK/184 SPD/110 Sp.ATK
Thunderbolt
Ice Punch
Substitute
Focus Punch

pachirisu
07-23-2006, 02:03 AM
ok so if its net battle shedinja would still be better than ninjask because of its wonder guard once again ! lol the best thing you can do is hope they dont have a tyranitar. shedinja is a very valuable team player.:sleepy:

celebi
07-23-2006, 07:38 AM
, he is stronger than atios and latios and jirachi. So nyeh celebi !

jiraxhi is the strongest of all pokemon that's a proved think.It has higher stats and great moves.
ok so if its net battle shedinja would still be better than ninjask because of its wonder guard once again ! lol the best thing you can do is hope they dont have a tyranitar. shedinja is a very valuable team player.:sleepy:

T-tar is a pokemon like everybody uses.ninjask is there to baton pass:

sword dance
substittute
protect
baton pass.

Ultima Shadow
07-23-2006, 07:58 AM

Unless the opponent has Hail, Sandstorm, any confusing move, Toxic, Will O Wisp, Leech Seed, or a Fire/Ghost/Flying/Dark/Rock move. x_X

Ninjask is, imo, the best BPer in the Advanced Generation.

Also, I think Latios is the best out of Latios, Latias, Celebi and Jirachi. The Latis are uber, and Celebi and Jirachi aren't. Besides, there are too many teams with Flamethrower or Earthquake in NB, and Celebi just has way too many weaknesses, including a 4x weakness to Bug.

celebi
07-23-2006, 08:17 AM
Unless the opponent has Hail, Sandstorm, any confusing move, Toxic, Will O Wisp, Leech Seed, or a Fire/Ghost/Flying/Dark/Rock move. x_X

Ninjask is, imo, the best BPer in the Advanced Generation.

I completely agree with you but celebi is has lots of resistances too.It's a good calm minder and a baton passer.

Kman
07-23-2006, 01:48 PM
We're talking about NetBattle, Pachirisu. This is not an in-game team.

Why not use McIceGar?

Nature: Hasty/Lonely
Evs: 216 ATK/184 SPD/110 Sp.ATK
Thunderbolt
Ice Punch
Substitute
Focus Punch

The reason is because I need a hazer in the team, And I thought Gengar because you can easily switch him in with since he has 3 immunities and then when ure done hazing destiny bond them, but Ill consider it because of Blissey and Snorlax and stuff like that but thats why Metagross with meteor mash is there, It usually does the trick with those normals

pachirisu
07-23-2006, 01:53 PM
shedinja is still beter than ninjask in some ways like you said, But all i said was that shedinja is a better poke. Im not against anyone here im just saying what i think :confused:

Kman
07-23-2006, 01:54 PM
jiraxhi is the strongest of all pokemon that's a proved think.It has higher stats and great moves.

T-tar is a pokemon like everybody uses.ninjask is there to baton pass:

sword dance
substittute
protect
baton pass.

Yeah Ive tried that set before but Skarms or Suicune usually roar me which is annoying. So I thought giving it silver wind so I can attack before I roared, even though it does minor dammge at best, Its better than nothing lol

pachirisu
07-23-2006, 01:58 PM
[QUOTE=celebi;509250]jiraxhi is the strongest of all pokemon that's a proved think.It has higher stats and great moves.

Lol, Jirachi is a sorry excuse for a legend, I have a metagross that can slaughter Jirachi any time i have a lvl 100 both and lol jirachi barely has over 300 each metagross has mstly 350+ :razz:

Sky Fire
07-23-2006, 02:04 PM
Yeah this is my first team on netbattle, so be gentle lol

Regice @ Chesto Berry
EVs: 162 HP / 252 Def / 96 SAtk
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Counter
- Ice Beam
- Rest
- Thunderbolt

- Baton Pass
- Silver Wind
- Substitute
- Swords Dance
(Im not sure If I should use Ninjask in the team, Its usually gets whirlwinded by Skarmory)

Salamence (M) @ Salac Berry
- Brick Break
- Earthquake
- Flamethrower
- Hidden Power [Flying]
(The reason I maxed out the attacks is because I thought I could boost its speed using ninjask which makes it a better sweeper)

Gengar (F) @ Leftovers
- Destiny Bond
- Haze
- Psychic
- Thunderbolt

Metagross @ Leftovers
- Explosion
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Meteor Mash
- Psychic

Snorlax (M) @ Chesto Berry
- Body Slam
- Curse
- Rest
- Shadow Ball

Berry changes in bold. The Salamence needs a Salac Berry, if it's HP gets low, the speed increases.

For the Rest using Pokemon, Chesto Berry. It's the 2nd best berry combination around.

celebi
07-23-2006, 02:15 PM
[QUOTE=celebi;509250]jiraxhi is the strongest of all pokemon that's a proved think.It has higher stats and great moves.

Lol, Jirachi is a sorry excuse for a legend, I have a metagross that can slaughter Jirachi any time i have a lvl 100 both and lol jirachi barely has over 300 each metagross has mstly 350+ :razz:

Jirachi has the highest stats over all pokemon.It has unique moves.I really would like to see your meta.Can you send his moves and nature and so on.Meta is a good pokemon but never the best.

pachirisu
07-23-2006, 02:18 PM
[QUOTE=pachirisu;509386]

Jirachi has the highest stats over all pokemon.It has unique moves.I really would like to see your meta.Can you send his moves and nature and so on.Meta is a good pokemon but never the best.

No, Jirachi is a STEEL/psych type. My metagross knows brick break, That will slaughter that pathetic legendary and if you level up all of the pokemon to 100 in te game ( not like i have ) you will see that it is weaker than alot:susp:

celebi
07-23-2006, 02:22 PM
[QUOTE=celebi;509418]

No, Jirachi is a STEEL/psych type. My metagross knows brick break, That will slaughter that pathetic legendary and if you level up all of the pokemon to 100 in te game ( not like i have ) you will see that it is weaker than alot:susp:

And a Torkoal's heat wave smashes a meta but does it make it stronger than Meta.Noo.I really want to see the abilities of your Meta BTW Brick break is not a good move on a Meta.I will not argue with you on this: Jirachi has the highest stats overall.But do I like jirachi, Nooo way.

pachirisu
07-23-2006, 02:26 PM
ok then, finally some who doesnt like jriachi. Look, all im saying is that my metagross can beat jirachi. In my game i got it from gamecube and its stats are 300 and something but my bro has jirachi to and i always beat it with metagross

metagross 100
moves:
1)light screen
2)brick break
3)psychic
4)meteor mash
:sleepy:

theEND
07-23-2006, 02:33 PM
None the less to say, Jirach isn't weak to Fighting. It's a Psychic type which makes Brick Break a neutral type attack.

pachirisu
07-23-2006, 02:35 PM
ok then, But i still think metagross has better stats :oops:

celebi
07-23-2006, 02:37 PM
None the less to say, Jirach isn't weak to Fighting. It's a Psychic type which makes Brick Break a neutral type attack.

Good point crono.

metagross 100
moves:
1)light screen
2)brick break
3)psychic
4)meteor mash
:sleepy:

Why don't you try :

Metagross@leftovers

Meteor Mash
Psychic
Agility
EQ

I like this set the most.

theEND
07-23-2006, 02:41 PM
Metagross has one of the best Attack and Defense and has other equal and averagely good Sp. Atk and Sp. Def. Jirachi, however, is balanced at a start of equal stats. However, having a Steel type in the mix will make most Non-Special attacks(Normal, Dark, Rock, etc.) ineffective. A good Ground(Earthquake), Fire(Fire Blast, Blast Burn), Electric(Thunder) would be best against Jirachi, but the same thing against Metagross too. Jirachi and Metagross have the same weaknesses, but it really depends on what kind of attacks and how they are used to determine which is better.

celebi
07-23-2006, 02:45 PM
I like jirachi with:

Thunder bolt
psychic
calm mind
wish

Kman
08-05-2006, 03:47 PM
Does Blastoise> Gengar? Ive wondered about this, he could be better for hazing, Also a special sweeper, Any ideas?

celebi
08-05-2006, 03:53 PM
Does Blastoise> Gengar? Ive wondered about this, he could be better for hazing, Also a special sweeper, Any ideas?

Blastoise:WATER
Gengar:GHOST_POISON.

Tory vs Meaty II
08-05-2006, 03:59 PM
Regice @ Leftovers
Modest
- Sleep Talk
- Ice Beam
- Rest
- Thunderbolt

Ninjask (M) @ Focus Band
Adamant
- Baton Pass
- Silver Wind
- Substitute
- Swords Dance

EVs: 252 Atk / 6 Spd / 220 SAtk
Bashful
- Double-Edge
- Dragon Claw
- Fire Blast
- Aerial Ace

Gengar (F) @ Leftovers
Modest
- Substitute
- Ice Punch
- Night Shade
- Thunderbolt

Metagross @ Leftovers
Gentle
- Explosion
- Earthquake
- Meteor Mash
- Psychic

Snorlax (M) @ Leftovers
Adamant
- Body Slam
- Sleep Talk
- Rest
- Shadow Ball

Kman
08-09-2006, 03:24 PM
Okay then how about this: (check if i got the EV spread right as well please)

Regice @ Leftovers
EVs: 152 HP / 232 Def / 96 SAtk / 30 SpDef
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Counter
- Ice Beam
- Rest
- Thunderbolt

Ninjask (M) @ Liechi Berry/Leftovers
- Baton Pass
- Silver Wind
- Substitute
- Swords Dance

EVs: 252 Atk / 112 Spd / 146 HP
- Rock Slide
- Earthquake
- Dragon Dance
- Aerial Ace

Suicune @ Leftovers
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 248 HP / 52 Spd / 152 Def / 58 SpAtk
- Surf
- Roar
- Ice Beam
- Rest

Metagross @ Leftovers
EVs: 146 HP / 164 Atk / 198 Spd
- Explosion
- Earthquake
- Meteor Mash
- Psychic

Snorlax (M) @ Leftovers
EVs: 134 Atk / 200 Def / 128 SDef / 48 HP
- Body Slam
- Curse
- Rest
- Shadow Ball

Dragon_Seeker
08-09-2006, 06:28 PM
Regice @ Leftovers
EVs: 152 HP / 232 Def / 96 SAtk / 30 SpDef
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Counter
- Ice Beam
- Rest
- Thunderbolt

208 HP / 148 Def / 96 SAtk / 56 SDef with Bold is a better EV spread for Counter Regice, but I wouldn't even use Counter to begin with. You need a Raikou counter so drop Counter and add Psych Up. I'm not sure what you're countering exactly, but whatever. 'Mence still dies to Ice Beam, you get destroyed by DDtar anyways and Metagross ohkos you regardless of EVs.

Calm nature. 208 HP / 176 Def / 116 SAtk / 8 Spd is what I'd use. Yes, 8 speed EVs. This may seem redundant but you will thank me when you see a CB Donphan. It's not like 2 points would make much of a difference anywhere else.

Ninjask (M) @ Liechi Berry/Leftovers
- Baton Pass
- Silver Wind
- Substitute
- Swords Dance

Redundant. You don't have anything to support this with so drop it altogether.

EVs: 252 Atk / 112 Spd / 146 HP
- Rock Slide
- Earthquake
- Dragon Dance
- Aerial Ace

Use Hidden Power Flying over Aerial Ace. Use the Snap feature. Flamethrower or Fire Blast would suit this team better than Rock Slide. 140 Speed EVs outruns Adamant Heracross so I'd have that.

Suicune @ Leftovers
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 248 HP / 52 Spd / 152 Def / 58 SpAtk
- Surf
- Roar
- Ice Beam
- Rest

Lonely sucks. Bold nature. Always do Bold nature on Suicune. 212 HP / 184 Def / 8 Spd / 76 SAtk with Bold is what you want in terms of EVs here.

Metagross @ Leftovers
EVs: 146 HP / 164 Atk / 198 Spd
- Explosion
- Earthquake
- Meteor Mash
- Psychic

I have no clue what 248 speed outruns but I doubt it's that important. Especially when you sacrifice a +attack nature. Psychic is okay, but Rock Slide works better there. Item should be choice band.

Snorlax (M) @ Leftovers
EVs: 134 Atk / 200 Def / 128 SDef / 48 HP
- Body Slam
- Curse
- Rest
- Shadow Ball

Fine, although Shadow Ball seems stupid when you have Regice and Metagross to beat Gengar. Not to mention how redundant it is to have a second special wall. You really don't need two.

You have some problems with SkarmBliss, as nothing on the team beats it except Salamence (provided you actually add Flamethrower or Fire Blast) and even so, 'Mence is ridiculously easy to wall.

By dropping Ninjask and Snorlax, you allow yourself 2 free slots. Donate one to something that beats SkarmBliss and the other to some random thing although in fairness you may want to consider a spiker seeing how you have Suicune and everything.

Dark Charizard
08-09-2006, 06:33 PM
Yeah this is my first team on netbattle, so be gentle lol

Regice @ Leftovers
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- explosion!!
- Ice Beam
- Rest
- Thunderbolt

- Baton Pass
- Silver Wind
- Substitute
- Swords Dance

- draganclaw
- Earthquake
- Flamethrower
- hyper beam

Gengar (F) @ Leftovers
- Destiny Bond
- Haze WTF haze shadow ball
- Psychic
- Thunderbolt

Metagross @ Leftovers
- Explosion
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Meteor Mash
- Psychic

Snorlax (M) @ Leftovers
- Body Slam
- EQ
- Rest
- Shadow Ball

The changes are all in bold.

Tory vs Meaty II
08-09-2006, 08:25 PM
Always do Bold nature on Suicune

What? Why? Modest nature is better on Suicune. It's contagious with the Sp. Atk ability, then you don't have to worry about the appalling on Suicune's Phy Atk. power. Just like Acticuno. The great rate of it's Sp.Atk is up to 305.

Dragon_Seeker
08-09-2006, 08:36 PM
What? Why? Modest nature is better on Suicune. It's contagious with the Sp. Atk ability, then you don't have to worry about the appalling on Suicune's Phy Atk. power. Just like Acticuno. The great rate of it's Sp.Atk is up to 305.
Suicune's first and primary purpose on a team is as a bulky water, which means it's the thing that will be thrown at Metagross Meteor Mashes, CBmence, etc. That means Suicune will want defense, hence the Bold nature. Modest sucks because Suicune is ridiculously easy to wall and doesn't sweep until lategame anyways (provided you have Calm Mind).

In other words, Modest is a waste. 306 special attack max. Wow. Some pokemon reach that without max special attack and without the nature.

Suicune just isn't meant to hurt things (like most mono water types).

Similarly, Articuno's purpose is NOT as a special sweeper because it doesn't have the stat layout nor the movepool to successfully sweep people. If you were smart about it, you'd realize Articuno's main purpose on a team is to counter defensive water types like Vaporeon and Milotic. Therefore, you'd have Calm nature.

Tory vs Meaty II
08-09-2006, 08:41 PM
Suicune's first and primary purpose on a team is as a bulky water, which means it's the thing that will be thrown at Metagross Meteor Mashes, CBmence, etc. That means Suicune will want defense, hence the Bold nature. Modest sucks because Suicune is ridiculously easy to wall and doesn't sweep until lategame anyways (provided you have Calm Mind).

In other words, Modest is a waste. 306 special attack max. Wow. Some pokemon reach that without max special attack and without the nature.

Suicune just isn't meant to hurt things (like most mono water types).

Similarly, Articuno's purpose is NOT as a special sweeper because it doesn't have the stat layout nor the movepool to successfully sweep people. If you were smart about it, you'd realize Articuno's main purpose on a team is to counter defensive water types like Vaporeon and Milotic. Therefore, you'd have Calm nature.

Hmm.. crestfallen of my natures, I guess thoose pokemon are kind of useless. I wonder why everyone use the ........