PDA

View Full Version : My Ultimate Team...

PKMNMasterDrake
07-22-2006, 05:09 PM
So I've been playing Pokemon since birth so I know what I'm doing. Please rate my team when your finished reading this.

Groudon LV 100

attacks are:
Solar Beam
Eruption
Earthquake
Sword Dance

Sceptile LV 100

attacks are:
Solar Beam
Giga Drain
Leaf Blade
Toxic

Exeggutor LV 100

attacks are:
Reflect
Leach Seed
Psychic
Solar Beam

Dragonite

attacks are:
Fly
Shock Wave
Outrage
Thunder Wave

Blazekin LV 100

attacks are:
Double Kick
Sky Uppercut
Flamethrower
Overheat

Flareon LV 100

attacks are:
Flamethrower
Return
Helping Hand
Bite

I have another team but I'll tell you that one another time. I am a double battle person as you can tell. I have Groudon for his attack and his ability to create sunlight. It boost all my pokemons Solar Beam. And my Exeggutor gets double speed when it is sunny. The first ones I like to send out are Groudon and Dragonite because my groudons Earthquake is deadly and it doesn't effect my Dragonite. My Exeggutor Reflect and Leach Seed combo works perfectly, and my Sceptiles Toxic is deadly. This team I've never been beaten with, and the only reason I use 1 legendary is because that is me and my freinds turnament rules. Only one legendary is allowed.

Shiny Groudon
07-22-2006, 05:12 PM
5/10:
you have like three pokemon that are weak against water and two that are weak against fire!ANd Dragonite is 4X weak against ice.

PKMNMasterDrake
07-22-2006, 05:14 PM
Wow! Harsh, But my pokemon are so trained those moves wont finish them off. And the fact that Water is weak againts Grass, and Fire is weak againts groung and Ice is weak againts Fire is pretty bad for them.

Shiny Groudon
07-22-2006, 05:20 PM
Well if you got them trained well then I say you got a 8.5/10 team there!:biggrin:

PKMNMasterDrake
07-22-2006, 05:22 PM
Thank You SG.

Shiny Groudon
07-22-2006, 05:28 PM
My recommendation though is to switch the Exxagutor( i know its mispelled) with a water maybe, although you alredy have a grass attack and ground attack to beat fire, but it could be better to not have two of the same time in your team. Maybe you are up against a fire type and have only your grass types poke. left youll probably get punished.

celebi
07-22-2006, 05:31 PM
So I've been playing Pokemon since birth so I know what I'm doing. Please rate my team when your finished reading this.

Groudon LV 100

attacks are:
Solar Beam
Eruption
Earthquake
Sword Dance

Sceptile LV 100

attacks are:
Solar Beam
Giga Drain
Leaf Blade
Toxic

Exeggutor LV 100

attacks are:
Reflect
Leach Seed
Psychic
Solar Beam

Dragonite

attacks are:
Fly
Shock Wave
Outrage
Thunder Wave

Blazekin LV 100

attacks are:
Double Kick
Sky Uppercut
Flamethrower
Overheat

Flareon LV 100

attacks are:
Flamethrower
Return
Helping Hand
Bite

You have too many gras type and fire type. 4 out of 10.

Sceptile
leaf blade
toxic
dragon claw
leech seed

Dragonite depending on your stats
Thunder wave
substitute
focus punch
EQ

or

Thunderbolt
ice beam
surf
fire blast

Blaziken
Endure
Reversal
Flamethrower
EQ

Flareon

attract
baton pass
flamethrower
substitute

Start with flareon :wink:

Clutch
07-22-2006, 05:31 PM
This team dosen't stand a chance. You have no Water Pokemon on your team, and the attacks suck. I could own your team with 2 Pokemon, and it'd be over with. And your movesets make my eyes bleed. Good day.

PKMNMasterDrake
07-22-2006, 05:38 PM
Is that true. To let you know I haven't lost a single match. What is your team.

After you post I'll show you another one of my teams.

celebi
07-22-2006, 05:40 PM
This team dosen't stand a chance. You have no Water Pokemon on your team, and the attacks suck. I could own your team with 2 Pokemon, and it'd be over with. And your movesets make my eyes bleed. Good day.

Yep you play from birth but stil don't know how to.Bad Bad.

Shiny Groudon
07-22-2006, 05:41 PM
Come on give the guy a chance.:happy:

PKMNMasterDrake
07-22-2006, 05:42 PM
Hmm... Can I tell you that this team has given me 45 non stop wins. Its a shame I cant battle you now Celebi.

Shiny Groudon
07-22-2006, 05:47 PM
Hmm... Can I tell you that this team has given me 45 non stop wins. Its a shame I cant battle you now Celebi.

45 non stop wins in an in-battle game or wins with other kids in the real world?

PKMNMasterDrake
07-22-2006, 05:49 PM
The real world. I have tournaments all the time.

Shiny Groudon
07-22-2006, 05:52 PM
Wow:cool: , then that is impressive, to bad where I live there arent nearly any tournaments, I had not had chance to test out my team. I only fight with my cousin and I beat him every time.:biggrin:

PKMNMasterDrake
07-22-2006, 05:56 PM
When I was in school every thursday we would hold a tournament when school was over. Also at all my freinds birthdays we would hook up are gameboys onto the GC and and battle on DS.

celebi
07-22-2006, 06:02 PM
When I was in school every thursday we would hold a tournament when school was over. Also at all my freinds birthdays we would hook up are gameboys onto the GC and and battle on DS.

I wish I could crush you now.Do you not have NB.Maybe I can teach you a pokemon lesson right now.

Shiny Groudon
07-22-2006, 06:02 PM
Oh... those kind of tournaments. well unluckily my friends live vry far from me so we cant do any tournaments.

PKMNMasterDrake
07-22-2006, 06:03 PM
No, what do I do to do it though?

Shiny Groudon
07-22-2006, 06:06 PM
:confused: No, what do I do to do it though?

What, cant understand you?

PKMNMasterDrake
07-22-2006, 06:08 PM
I was posting for Celebi but you posted while I was typing.

celebi
07-22-2006, 06:16 PM
I was posting for Celebi but you posted while I was typing.

I couldn't understand either.

PKMNMasterDrake
07-22-2006, 06:18 PM
I dont know how to get NB that is what I was saying.

celebi
07-22-2006, 06:19 PM
I dont know how to get NB that is what I was saying.

www.smogon.com and then click on net battle.

PKMNMasterDrake
07-22-2006, 06:37 PM
I tried but it seems there can be a big bug sometimes if you do something wrong and I dont want to take the chance.

Shiny Groudon
07-22-2006, 06:42 PM
Yeah I dont want to try it neither.

celebi
07-22-2006, 06:46 PM
I tried but it seems there can be a big bug sometimes if you do something wrong and I dont want to take the chance.

Yeah I dont want to try it neither.

Yeah whatever.

PKMNMasterDrake
07-22-2006, 06:47 PM
Yeah whatever. Good job for not downloading it Groudon.

Shiny Groudon
07-22-2006, 06:50 PM
yEAH, UNLIKE OTHER PEOPLE , I CARE ABOUT MY STUFF. SO I choose carefully what to download.:cool:

celebi
07-22-2006, 06:52 PM
NB is a have to for pokemon.You sure learn about pokemon there.

PKMNMasterDrake
07-22-2006, 06:54 PM
Very good Groudon:biggrin:

Ultima Shadow
07-23-2006, 06:36 AM
I would give this team a 3/10. You have some very good strategies in there, but the movesets sort of ruin it. Never have more than one attacking move of a certain type of a Pokemon, and, most of the time, Fly, Dive and Dig are terrible moves. For example:

Charizard used Fly!
It flew up into the sky!
Raichu used Thunder!
It's super effective!

Or, they could switch to a Rock/Electric/Ice type and totally pwn you. Also, if you use Dig, they can OHKO you with Earthquake. Not good.

Just some tips. ^^'

massi4h
07-23-2006, 09:35 AM
you don't even know how to play, don't bother. NB does not damage you computer in any way xD. Sometimes it accidentally exits so you download the patch. I could probably pwn you with Lv. 80s thats how pathetic you are. You know a little bit of the basics. Can you say EV and DV? I bet you don't even know what those are.

One more question. Are you under the age of 10?

celebi
07-23-2006, 09:37 AM
you don't even know how to play, don't bother. NB does not damage you computer in any way xD. Sometimes it accidentally exits so you download the patch. I could probably pwn you with Lv. 80s thats how pathetic you are. You know a little bit of the basics. Can you say EV and DV? I bet you don't even know what those are.

Don't flame and humailate others.Do you know pokemon as an innate trait.You will get banned soon if you continue like this.

massi4h
07-23-2006, 09:50 AM
sorry. I just can't help it when people dno't understand much. People think they pwn and know everything but in reality they are completely lost. Not to mention any names. I've had enough arguing now so I'm going to bed.

PKMNMasterDrake
07-24-2006, 11:56 PM
Update on my Groudon: Naughty nature
atk 371
def 329
sp.atk 252
sp.def 203
speed 221

attacks
swords dance
earthquake
rock slide
return

Comments?

celebi
07-25-2006, 05:41 AM
Update on my Groudon: Naughty nature
atk 371
def 329
sp.atk 252
sp.def 203
speed 221

attacks
swords dance
earthquake
rock slide
return

Comments?

Erase return and put a fire move.It's a STAB.You can kill skarmories with it.

Ultima Shadow
07-25-2006, 06:22 AM
Um, no. Groudon is a pure-Ground type. If you can get it, I'd get Hidden Power Bug. Otherwise, go with Eruption, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Overheat, Sub, Thunder Wave, Rest, or Body Slam (maybe Return).

Silver Dragonair
07-25-2006, 01:12 PM
Isnt it ironic that every person with, "pokemon master" in their name. Has a team that sucks...

PKMNMasterDrake
07-25-2006, 01:49 PM
Probably Silver, but I like the move return on my Groudon because of its high attack power. It is a deadly move. And here is another questoin for you Celebi, isn't skymory weak againts rock slide anyways.

Silver Dragonair
07-25-2006, 02:07 PM
Probably Silver, but I like the move return on my Groudon because of its high attack power. It is a deadly move. And here is another questoin for you Celebi, isn't skymory weak againts rock slide anyways.

Its neutral because steel resists rock. But flying is weak against it. So but those two together. Its just neutral.

PKMNMasterDrake
07-25-2006, 02:12 PM
Thats right, steel is strong againts rock types. I need to study up some more. Fighting isn't all my greatest thing, I'm more of a pokemon breeder (i know it is probably spelled wrong). Thats how all my pokemon have max power stats, exept for legendaries (probably spelled wrong again). One question silver, what move should I replace Eruption with, I like the moves he has but he needs one fire attack.

celebi
07-26-2006, 10:15 AM
Thats right, steel is strong againts rock types. I need to study up some more. Fighting isn't all my greatest thing, I'm more of a pokemon breeder (i know it is probably spelled wrong). Thats how all my pokemon have max power stats, exept for legendaries (probably spelled wrong again). One question silver, what move should I replace Eruption with, I like the moves he has but he needs one fire attack.

You spelled all correct :P .Erase return it has no use.

Torkoal
07-31-2006, 09:45 AM
Swampert Lv.100@Leftovers Ability:Torrent
Earthquake
Ice Beam
Surf
Return
Torkoal Lv.100@Quick Claw Ability:White Smoke
Flamethrower
Amnesia
Iron Defense
Body Slam
Skarmory Lv.100@Leftovers Ability:Keen Eye
Sky Attack
Toxic
Spikes
Roar
Salamence Lv.100@Leftovers Ability:Intimidate
Dragon Claw
Hyper Beam
Aerial Ace
Dragon Dance
Raichu Lv.100@Magnet Ability:Static
Thunderbolt
Double Team
Focus Punch
Encore
Ludicolo@ Lv.100@Leftovers Ability:Rain Dish
Rain Dance
Leech Seed
Double Team
Surf

I know I know my team sucks..Gimme some advice please?

Torkoal
07-31-2006, 09:50 AM
Hey if you think my team could use some improvement please tell me thanks:biggrin:

celebi
07-31-2006, 12:44 PM
Hey if you think my team could use some improvement please tell me thanks:biggrin:

open a new thread don!t spam don't double post.

regirock1123
08-01-2006, 01:39 PM
Wow:cool: , then that is impressive, to bad where I live there arent nearly any tournaments, I had not had chance to test out my team. I only fight with my cousin and I beat him every time.:biggrin:

yah no tournys where i live either.... all i have to battle with is my next door neighbor
its so easy he has level 100's but doesnt even know that fire is weak against water literally

massi4h
08-04-2006, 11:02 PM
Aaaahhh well Drake tell me if you know how to EV train and I'll give you some help on your team. Also post their natures and stats.