PDA

View Full Version : The move Super Fang...

pokeplayer66
07-22-2006, 10:05 PM
Holy crap...Its a cool move, its cuts your opponents HP in half!! Only raticate and smeargle get it so that sucks but i think it could work against blissey, super fang blissey return return dead

its like a better but worse seismic toss

celebi
07-22-2006, 10:08 PM
Holy crap...Its a cool move, its cuts your opponents HP in half!! Only raticate and smeargle get it so that sucks but i think it could work against blissey, super fang blissey return return dead

like bonemerang and crab hammer it's a unique move.

pokeplayer66
07-22-2006, 10:16 PM
what do they do

celebi
07-22-2006, 10:28 PM
what do they do

Check www.smogon.com. kingler for Crabhammer.Marowak for Bonemerang

pokeplayer66
07-22-2006, 10:50 PM
they dont say anything out of the ordinary seems to me like doublelsap and leaf blade

Dark Charizard
07-22-2006, 11:37 PM
false swipe and siper fang or the fang that you talked about are really cool attacks.

pachirisu
07-23-2006, 12:24 AM
I dont like super fang because i hate both raticate and smeargle. (i have had bad passed experience):sad: meh.

!CeMAn
07-23-2006, 07:52 PM
Super Fang is one of those moves that can be very useful, but who ever uses raticate or smeargle?
Underrated iMHO.

Finch
07-23-2006, 08:05 PM
like bonemerang and crab hammer it's a unique move.
Which reminds me, Kingler's going to pwn when crabhammer runs off his attack stat, and with swords dance that's one beefy physical water move!

Ultima Shadow
07-24-2006, 05:54 AM
Which reminds me, Kingler's going to pwn when crabhammer runs off his attack stat, and with swords dance that's one beefy physical water move!

Don't forget, Corphish and Crawdaunt get Crabhammer as well. Crawdaunt also gets Crunch, meaning it'll pwn with STAB and high attack. I have a Crawdaunt in my NB team... if it had higher Speed and Sp. Def, it would probably do better. It has Swords Dance, Brick Break, Frustration and Sludge Bomb.

pokemidget
07-25-2006, 05:23 PM
Don't forget, Corphish and Crawdaunt get Crabhammer as well. Crawdaunt also gets Crunch, meaning it'll pwn with STAB and high attack. I have a Crawdaunt in my NB team... if it had higher Speed and Sp. Def, it would probably do better. It has Swords Dance, Brick Break, Frustration and Sludge Bomb.
super fang is a good move, never mind the side effects. i use it a lot