PDA

View Full Version : What games are you looking forward to?

PokemonElite2000
03-04-2004, 01:15 AM
Half-Life 2 is one game I'll be looking forwad to. Website is here: http://www.sierra.com/product.do?gamePlatformId=470

Battle for Middle Earth is another: http://www.eagames.com/pccd/lotr_bfme/home.jsp

And with the MLB season starting soon, MVP Baseball 2004 will be out soon. I'm going to love that game, I like baseball games and just sports games in general.

Neo Emolga
03-04-2004, 01:48 AM
Halo 2 looks fantastic, but the set backs are getting very frustrating...

Kenny_C.002
03-04-2004, 02:10 AM
It's funny how I'm looking forward to Pokemon Colliseum. I don't know, but the thought of having to take pokemon from others and playing as a renegade sounds cool. I mean, this is taking pokemon in a whole new direction (not neccessarily a GOOD direction).

silverfrost
03-04-2004, 09:09 PM
It's funny how I'm looking forward to Pokemon Colliseum. I don't know, but the thought of having to take pokemon from others and playing as a renegade sounds cool. I mean, this is taking pokemon in a whole new direction (not neccessarily a GOOD direction).

I was skeptical about it at first. I mean, I figured it would just be another stadium-type game, and that there was no use buying it if I had both stadium 1 and 2... Fortunately, this one is going to be different, so I can't wait until it's out.

Kenny_C.002
03-04-2004, 09:21 PM
It's very true that pokemon needed a whole new direction to save its little behind, and this might pull off the trick for at least a couple more months.

PokemonElite2000
03-04-2004, 09:29 PM
Halo 2 looks fantastic, but the set backs are getting very frustrating...I know what you mean, Half-Life 2 was suppose to be out late last year, and it's still not out yet.

I was skeptical about it at first. I mean, I figured it would just be another stadium-type game, and that there was no use buying it if I had both stadium 1 and 2... Fortunately, this one is going to be different, so I can't wait until it's out.It's much different, being on GameCube of course, with better graphics. The new RPG mode. Nothing too amazing about that (if it were that great, it would be it's own game), but you can't complain about something new in it :cool: .

silverfrost
03-04-2004, 09:34 PM
I know what you mean, Half-Life 2 was suppose to be out late last year, and it's still not out yet.

It's much different, being on GameCube of course, with better graphics. The new RPG mode. Nothing too amazing about that (if it were that great, it would be it's own game), but you can't complain about something new in it :cool: .

Heh, yep. It's just cool to have something a little different. :cool:

Alakazam
03-05-2004, 01:43 AM
I'm awaiting Duel Monsters 7 for the GBA, and Fire Red / Leaf Green. (of course!)

Kenny_C.002
03-05-2004, 02:15 AM
The 2004 tournament crap for GBA is HORRIBLE, Zammy. Stick to WWE, I'm telling you.

Asfor the colliseum thing, I don't know. It might actually be a full game with the battle mode as extra...

Alakazam
03-05-2004, 03:05 PM
The 2004 tournament crap for GBA is HORRIBLE, Zammy. Stick to WWE, I'm telling you.

Asfor the colliseum thing, I don't know. It might actually be a full game with the battle mode as extra...
I know; I was refering to the game after WC2K4.

AbXtreme
03-05-2004, 05:19 PM
Can't Wait till Final Fantasy 12 to be out! Also Gran Turismo, Metal Gear and Grand Theft Auto new games i really want! :} Can't Wait for those

sdp
03-06-2004, 01:25 AM
Can't Wait till Final Fantasy 12 to be out! Also Gran Turismo, Metal Gear and Grand Theft Auto new games i really want! :} Can't Wait for thoseI can't wait for Megaman Anniversary Collection and Megaman Mania!

Hariken4
03-06-2004, 02:05 AM
Pokemon Fire Red, Pokemon Leaf Green, and Pokemon Coloseum.

Thunderbird
03-06-2004, 07:06 AM
I'm looking forward to FR/LG of coz, but i'm also waiting for the third Harry Potter 3-D game for PC.

boltAge
03-06-2004, 03:51 PM
To the other two people who posted above me:

Now now, how did I know you'd expect FRLG to come out?

*rolls eyes* Wicked PKMN board.
i'm looking forward to kingdom hearts 2(or whatever the name of the new KH is), i didnt get kingdom hearts 1, i heard it was related to FF. the only thing reason why i dont plan to buy it soon..
IT FEATURES MICKEY MOUSE
._.

Alpha
03-06-2004, 03:57 PM
Pokemon Fire Red, Megaman Battle Network 4, Megaman Zero 3. Those are the games I'm looking forward so far.:biggrin:

The End
03-06-2004, 07:00 PM
Not many, just FR.

-×-White Wolf-×-
03-06-2004, 07:02 PM
Fire Red:razz:

Kipkip
03-07-2004, 02:47 AM
Halo 2 looks fantastic, but the set backs are getting very frustrating...I'm also looking forward for Halo 2. Bunngie said it will be out Fall 2004 and Gamespy is guessing it will come out on Sept. 1, 2004.

Shael
03-07-2004, 03:17 AM
I'm definitely wanting to get Starcraft: Ghost

Other games include FR/LG and Colloseum

Black Sabbath
03-07-2004, 02:57 PM
*Duel Monsters 7
*Fire Emblem 6
*Pokemon Fire Red/Leaf Green

The only games I want NOW!

plasmaball3000
03-07-2004, 03:29 PM
Besides Colosseum and FR/LG, nothing's really catching my eye lately.

Samus Aran
03-08-2004, 12:58 AM
I KNOW!

METRIOD PRIME 2!! (tenative title)
I CAN'T WAIT!!

Thanatos
03-09-2004, 06:05 AM
I'm looking forward to Fire Red (no surprise there)

I also wanna get Metroid: Zero Mission (Not out in Australia yet.)

Final Fantasy Crystal Cronicles looks good too

DragonShane
03-09-2004, 06:19 PM
i'm looking forward to kingdom hearts 2(or whatever the name of the new KH is), i didnt get kingdom hearts 1, i heard it was related to FF. the only thing reason why i dont plan to buy it soon..
IT FEATURES MICKEY MOUSE
._.

Oh, now that's just a horrible reason not to play Kingdom Hearts :P. The Disney characters actually helped the plot, not hinder it. Btw, it was more Disney than Final Fantasy, but still a very great game.

Anyway, back to the subject at hand.....

I, too, and greatly looking forward to both Kingdom Hearts II and Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories (takes place between the two PS2 KH games). No idea when they're coming out, but I'm hoping sometime this coming fall.

I'm also looking forward to Sonic Advance 3, which I believe is coming out around May 18th. I don't have any links to it right now, so just do a search of it to find info.

Oh, and there's also a third Ratchet and Clank game coming out, I think in the fall. So far only three screens have been released (Check out the Magic Box website), but the levels look neat so far. I just hope Insomiac doesn't get too far ahead of themselves with the series.

boltAge
03-10-2004, 09:38 AM
Oh, now that's just a horrible reason not to play Kingdom Hearts :P. The Disney characters actually helped the plot, not hinder it. Btw, it was more Disney than Final Fantasy, but still a very great game.

Anyway, back to the subject at hand.....

I, too, and greatly looking forward to both Kingdom Hearts II and Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories (takes place between the two PS2 KH games). No idea when they're coming out, but I'm hoping sometime this coming fall.

I'm also looking forward to Sonic Advance 3, which I believe is coming out around May 18th. I don't have any links to it right now, so just do a search of it to find info.

Oh, and there's also a third Ratchet and Clank game coming out, I think in the fall. So far only three screens have been released (Check out the Magic Box website), but the levels look neat so far. I just hope Insomiac doesn't get too far ahead of themselves with the series.
...Right. I'm still looking forward to buying it, don't worry. May I know which one of the 2 are for the GBA?

Ferret
03-10-2004, 02:27 PM
I've lost all faith in the commercial gaming industry.

Not like I had much before, but Lucasarts really messed it up for me. Cancelling Sam and Max 2? SAM AND MAX TWO?! Like the only game that has showed some promise in the bast couple of years, and they axe it?

Die Lucasarts.

What am I looking forward to? Freespace 3. Oh what? Interplay wont let it happen? Ahahahhahaha, ********.:wall:

Zombie
03-10-2004, 05:21 PM
well I've had pokemon colosseum and Resident evil outbreak pre-ordered for a few months, so those count.

also looking forward to Resident evil 4 (big RE fan :smile:)

I was casually looking forward to metroid: Zero Mission (also a big metroid fan *points to sig*), so I got that when it came out (beaten it twice already :wink:)

and of course I'm looking forward to Fire Red and Leaf Green

others include:

.pikmin 2
.the new zelda (whenever they deicide to work on it more)
.metroid prime 2 (booyah)

x_eyes
03-10-2004, 10:51 PM
looking forward to the following: Halo 2, Fable, Half-life 2, Doom3, true fantasy live online, and pokemon fire/leaf green

Jet
03-11-2004, 07:48 AM
Let's see...

Poké FR/LG
Kingdom Hearts 2
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater

If there will ever be:
Starcraft that's back to being a strategy-game.
English version of Galaxy Angels
Einhander sequels
Smash Bros. sequels

=P

Ferret
03-11-2004, 12:47 PM
Wha?
What else can you do with Super Smash Bros. that wouldn't completly desecrate the game?

Wanting a sequal for the sake of it is why we're constantly pelted with half arsed games that just have an increased number tagged on the end.

Samus Aran
03-20-2004, 11:10 PM
The game i'm waiting for the most would be the sequel to metriod prime.
the tenitive title is Metriod prime 2
and there has been confermed by many websites and magizines that there will be a multiplayer mode

Neo Emolga
03-24-2004, 04:29 AM
I'm looking forward to Resident Evil: Outbreak. That looks awesome, with 8 different storylines.

_DarkCharizard_
03-28-2004, 03:07 PM
other than colloseum (I live in UK), Im looking forward to Fable, MGS, Halo 2 and I was looking forward to Half-life 2, but not really anymore.

Half-life 2 promised to be a million times better than any other FPS, but that was months and months ago, and, with each delay it receives the less and less likely it is looking to take the world by storm. At the rate that PC games advance (gameplay and graphics-wise), this could start to look distinctly average before long.

There doesnt seem to be much life left in the GC now, although I'd love it to suddenly start winning the console war I cant see it happening. I've heard snippets of news on Animal Crossing 2, even though the first one still isnt out here ( I imported and will prob do the same for coloseum now), and Im looking forward to that too.

Sidney
04-03-2004, 03:35 PM
I'll have to say:

Zelda: The Wind Waker II
Metroid Prime II
Metal Gear Solid 3
Starfox (possibly)
Final Fantasy XII
Kingdom Hearts II
Aww, what the heck! FFVII: Adevnt Children

Jirachi
04-10-2004, 04:31 AM
I'm looking forward to Fire red/Leaf green.I know the realease data anyways.(Boo September!)

KenshinU
04-10-2004, 07:48 AM
Hm... I wish I had:

Kingdom Hearts
Kingdom Hearts 2
.hack//Infection
.hack//Mutation
.hack//Outbreak
hack//Quarantine
and every FF game for PS2...

But I don't even have a PS2... :oops:

mewtwo_junior
02-15-2005, 09:22 PM
im looking forward 2 pokemon diamond and pearl they sound goood
(but there for DS not sp:()

rainfall
02-16-2005, 09:05 PM
hrm...the game i look forward to the most is the [probable] release of shadow hearts iii.

or a better KOF for ps2. =d

TDD91
02-16-2005, 09:48 PM
im looking forward 2 pokemon diamond and pearl they sound goood
(but there for DS not sp:()

Mewto_Junior, this thread has been dead for nearly a fricking year!!! *Calls DA on his mobile*

N00b alert, reviving the fossils again.

Zenaku
02-17-2005, 12:21 PM
Mewto_Junior, this thread has been dead for nearly a fricking year!!! *Calls DA on his mobile*

N00b alert, reviving the fossils again.
Tell everyone you have my mobile number why don't you? :P

Anyway, yes, no thread reviving please.