PDA

View Full Version : dinosaur's/dragons

§hadow
05-22-2004, 03:34 AM
My question here is do you think dragons would have existed if dinosaur's weir never Extinct ?

Crimson Spider
05-22-2004, 06:14 AM
Apparently there was some reason for their death...

BTW: there is more than one "dragon" other than the one that resides on Komodo island.

Ierdar
05-24-2004, 01:34 PM
o_o Grammar and spelling...so terrible...worse then mine. O_O

But no, I dont think they would have became dragons. =\ IMO, they might have gotten smaller, instead of bigger or the same size. =\

§hadow
05-24-2004, 08:09 PM
wow is got a second post

I know the spelling was very bad :silly:

I was not working on spelling lol somethimes I am too lazy and don't spell right

I kind of want this locked now I think its a stupid question I asked

BTW I fixed the spelling just to make you happy

Bakura2004
05-24-2004, 11:45 PM
I think it was good that dinosaurs died because they would be rampaging on everything. I also think dragons were real at some point but died.

§hadow
05-24-2004, 11:47 PM
what makes you think dragons weir real :shocked:

// shattered-dreams //
05-25-2004, 02:43 AM
wow is got a second post

I know the spelling was very bad :silly:

I was not working on spelling lol somethimes I am too lazy and don't spell right

I kind of want this locked now I think its a stupid question I asked

BTW I fixed the spelling just to make you happy

No, you don't decide when you want this to be locked.

You spelled 'were' wrong. ... :rolleyes:

§hadow
05-25-2004, 03:09 AM
No, you don't decide when you want this to be locked.

You spelled 'were' wrong. ... :rolleyes:
ok that was off topic and I did not say I want it closed I daid kind of :rolleyes: and I could ask I mod to close this but now thats its getting replys I want to keep it open

tonytrainer
05-28-2004, 06:22 PM
Do you know what difers dragons from dinosaurs?
Dragons have hot blood!
If dinosaurs existit now, of course some :goofy: scientists would've made dragons!
What do you think?Years of studying genetics are for nothing?

VenusaurTrainer
05-28-2004, 07:30 PM
I wish dinosaurs were still on the planet. Because it would seem like we lived in the Jurrissic perioud. But if the did live here they would have been killed by poachers.

Bashaamo
05-28-2004, 09:21 PM
My question here is do you think dragons would have existed if dinosaur's weir never Extinct ?

I do cause if dinosaur's weir still alive the would have evolved in to some my guess is their evolution would be a dragon or something like a dragon I think its good dinosaur's died because then we would not have to worry about dragons flying around we might have been extinct if dinosaur's weir never extinct. do you think dinosaur's should have died?

WHAT! Bad Grammer! Awful Spelling! TOPIC NOT WELL STATED!

However if dinosaurs were still alive today, it is unlikely mamals would have ever evolved far beyond the lowly rodent. What could a an early human do against a T-Rex? Nothing!

-Bash

§hadow
05-28-2004, 09:30 PM
hmm funny I had microsoft word fix the spelling and its still wrong and I only need one person pointing it out

And now I think this is the most stupid and dumbest thread I have ever made because You people are only pointing out my spelling mistakes :rolleyes:

Fine im a bad speller alright no need to point out what is alredy known :rolleyes:

Bashaamo
05-28-2004, 09:51 PM
hmm funny I had microsoft word fix the spelling and its still wrong and I only need one person pointing it out

And now I think this is the most stupid and dumbest thread I have ever made because You people are only pointing out my spelling mistakes :rolleyes:

Fine im a bad speller alright no need to point out what is alredy known :rolleyes:

You don't have to get rid of it entirely. I'm sorry for being harsh. Why don't you try to rephrase it a little bit, it is clear some people want to debate it!

-Bash

§hadow
05-28-2004, 10:05 PM
I have added only my question back up their.

Well out of what everyone said the anser is no ok well it's clear now that I looked at it more but bakura I have no idea how you think dragons really existed :eh:

Agent Orange
05-28-2004, 10:32 PM
Dragons, (The fictional klind) do not exist. They are made up. Go to Kimodo to see the only kind of "dragon".

§hadow
05-28-2004, 10:44 PM
yes it is clear now based on the facts if dinosaur's where alive they would not have evolved ok the naser is no I don't think dragons would ever exist now that I look at it

Steven
06-02-2004, 09:12 AM
Well I think that if there were still dinosaurs, and we weren't lucky enough to get a comet or whatever to kill them off, we wouldn't be here, or we might, just as the form of little mice...

As for dragons, I think it could be possible, such as some kind of reaction similar to how deep sea fish have glowing eyes, and maybe they breathe out some kind of gas in the air, or eat highly flamable things, and have such a high body temperature that it burns when they breathe out, or maybe some kind of natural thing that they are born with, just another path nature could have taken but didn't, and instead chose a different path such as making a dragon with germs in it's mouth.

sdp
06-02-2004, 02:50 PM
As for dragons, I think it could be possible, such as some kind of reaction similar to how deep sea fish have glowing eyes, and maybe they breathe out some kind of gas in the air, or eat highly flamable things, and have such a high body temperature that it burns when they breathe out, or maybe some kind of natural thing that they are born with.
haha, no.

I can't beleive this thread is here, it should be in other chat. This can't be taken seriously. And to those wondering Dinosaurs most likely evolved into birds.

Nefarious
06-07-2004, 01:02 AM
I don't think dragons ever existed. There is no proof. But since this thread is about if dragons were to exist if dinosaurs were never extincted, then I would have to say no. But it is a good thing that dragons were made up or we wouldn't have dragon pokemon. :biggrin:

Agent Orange
06-07-2004, 01:08 AM
I cain't believe this.

Dragons are FICTIONAL. They were MADE UP by some creative guy.

Jessu
06-11-2004, 06:36 PM
Dragons, (The fictional klind) do not exist. They are made up. Go to Kimodo to see the only kind of "dragon".
My cousin told me that scientists found a dragon's top part of it's head that included the inside of it's mouth. It had to pouches inside it's mouth that contained 2 acids which produced fire. So now we have proof that dragons existed.

No, I'm not lying.

Tamer San
06-11-2004, 08:26 PM
COOL!!! THERE ARE DRAGONS!!! WOOOHOOO!!! :goofy:

Really? :ermm: