PDA

View Full Version : Net Battle Tournament

Shiny Groudon
07-26-2006, 06:58 PM
Net Battle Tournament
THE RULES ARE SIMPLE
Only Eight People Are Allowed.Its First Come First Serve.
If You Want To Join PM Me With The Team You Are Entering And All Their Moves
Only Four Pokemon Are Allowed In Each Team.
1 Vs 1
Matches Will Be Reffered By Me.

After I get all teams ready I will post the the first round match. If you see your name go to it and call out your pokemon and get ready for battle!
If both teams are not ready at the same time then just call your pokemon out and your move until both teams are logged on and ready to battle.
If you win I will PM you and tell you who you are up against next.

Ironshell Blastoise
07-26-2006, 08:21 PM
Idiot, shut up. You don't know how to set up or even run a tournament.

Dark Charizard
07-26-2006, 08:25 PM
Come on IB why are you so mean to him just let him set it up if he can't then just lock it. But he should let all the mods or g-mods referi the games..

theEND
07-26-2006, 09:36 PM
Net Battle Tournament
THE RULES ARE SIMPLE
Only Eight People Are Allowed.Its First Come First Serve.
If You Want To Join PM Me With The Team You Are Entering And All Their Moves
This sounds like a URPG/NBL combonation.....anyways it also sounds like you're getting ideas for a good team of Pokemon. Why do they even need to PM you the Pokemon and moves? That's kind of a useless sign up then, ufu.

Ironshell Blastoise
07-27-2006, 01:16 AM
Ok, none of these rules can apply to Netbattle. It obviously isn't very well organized or thought out, and so I don't think an unorganized tournament is going to be the first tournament to complete on PE2k since the one I won 2 years ago.

Tournaments on PE2k do NOT work, especially when run by randoms. I have every right to be an ass, because people clog up this board with idiotic threads that they don't pay attention to the next day. Don't organize a tournament until you effing get interest in having one before hand. Read this board, look at all the tournaments that didn't finish; or hell, look at the tournaments that didn't even START.

In short, this thread sucks, and stop trying to make a tournament.

paperfairy
07-27-2006, 05:10 PM
I love Khold.

Also, if PE2K is boring and has too many rules, then Khold is obviously Malcolm X in disguise. :rolleyes:

strobett
07-27-2006, 10:18 PM
this inst about battleing but y is groundon banned