PDA

View Full Version : I got my Pokemon Ruby :D

Pokemon Master
05-23-2004, 01:03 AM
Yay, i'm finally back in the Pokemon World!

Over the next few days, i'm getting my party sorted out. I've only got to bit where i get my pokeballs, but it doesn't matter. My friend is gonna trade me aload of rare pokemon at low levels, he's been in a few contests and stuff or so he says. His squad is full of legendaries(thats the name right for thoes rare pokemon? It seems thats what trainers around here have nicknamed them).

Party to come:

Mew
Mewtwo
Jirachi
Celebi
Deoxy
??????[Either Pikachu(Thunder move is awesome) or some cool strong pokemon i find whilst training.

I hope to become a Pokemon Master once again :D(just like the rest of you)

Agent Orange
05-23-2004, 01:19 AM
Cool...BTW, a team of Legendarys is considered an 00ber team.

00ber = Cheap

§hadow
05-23-2004, 06:42 AM
why would you want ALL legendarys some like deoxys suck and mudkip would be better thats just my oppinion

Pokemon Master
05-23-2004, 09:48 AM
Heh, theres nothing cheap about a legendary party. Legendary Pokemon have awesome stats, and neat moves. Some normal Pokemon may be switched though in my party around, e.g. Celebi. Celebi in Gold and Silver wasn't very much of a benefit in my party.

boltAge
05-23-2004, 09:52 AM
Cool...BTW, a team of Legendarys is considered an 00ber team.

00ber = Cheap
dont talk without knowing the facts. not all legendaries are 00bers.

And please post these little comments about RuSa here (http://www.empireirc.net/pokemonelite2000/showthread.php?t=1269), thanks. If you have a question, then should you make a thread about it.

And good luck in becoming a PKMN Master.

art
05-23-2004, 11:44 AM
Heh, theres nothing cheap about a legendary party. Legendary Pokemon have awesome stats, and neat moves.

that's what makes it cheap to use them: they're really strong without really training them. and no, I don't mind that you use them, just pointing this out..

Pokemon Master
05-23-2004, 02:14 PM
Heh, maybe there strong for the Gym leaders and elite four, but i'm talking about other players. If they all use legendaries then the Pokemon trainer needs to have something which can over power there legendaries. So, to train up a legendarie is one thing, beating the game is another.

boltAge
05-23-2004, 02:18 PM
that's what makes it cheap to use them: they're really strong without really training them. and no, I don't mind that you use them, just pointing this out..

tyfusidioot
Slaking has better stats compared to most of the legendaries, and don't give me that crap about his ability, you want to compare about stats, and here we are comparing'em.

And I smell something offensive in that last word... :rolleyes:

Agent Orange
05-23-2004, 02:46 PM
tyfusidioot?

What the heck is that?

art
05-23-2004, 02:59 PM
it's an insult. a pretty harsh one too, that's why I've removed it. my apologies.

Pokemon Master
05-23-2004, 05:05 PM
Well, i don't think there was any need to put an insult in the first place. :mad:

Anyways, i'm off on my adventure now :D

*tunes into PIRM*

art
05-25-2004, 07:50 PM
I agree, that's why I removed it. but this display of ignorance makes me remember why I put it there in the first place

Bashaamo
05-25-2004, 10:26 PM
Yay, i'm finally back in the Pokemon World!

Over the next few days, i'm getting my party sorted out. I've only got to bit where i get my pokeballs, but it doesn't matter. My friend is gonna trade me aload of rare pokemon at low levels, he's been in a few contests and stuff or so he says. His squad is full of legendaries(thats the name right for thoes rare pokemon? It seems thats what trainers around here have nicknamed them).

Party to come:

Mew
Mewtwo
Jirachi
Celebi
Deoxy
??????[Either Pikachu(Thunder move is awesome) or some cool strong pokemon i find whilst training.

I hope to become a Pokemon Master once again :D(just like the rest of you)

Glad to have you back but YUCK what an 00ber team. I most certainly would never play you in a match :naughty:

-Bash

Pokemon Master
05-26-2004, 04:47 PM
Hah bash, I'm making a few more squads in Ruby i've decided. I'll have a different squads in my PC boxes, and to whatever the trainer decides to choose, i'll use that team. Of course, this will mean ALOT of work, heh, no one round my area plays Pokemon anymore- maybe the odd kid but thats about it.

Toot-ta-loo