PDA

View Full Version : need help deciding...

Shady
07-30-2006, 12:47 AM
my brother wants to get trozeii but i dont even know what the game is about:oops: . I heard that it was just tetris but with pokemon heads. Can anyone please tell me what you actualy do in trozeii? :eh:

Sky Fire
07-30-2006, 12:52 AM
my brother wants to get trozeii but i dont even know what the game is about:oops: . I heard that it was just tetris but with pokemon heads. Can anyone please tell me what you actualy do in trozeii? :eh:
Er, www.pokemontrozei.com. I think that has a demo.

Shady
07-30-2006, 12:53 AM
ok thanks for the help

PokéJungle
07-30-2006, 12:56 AM
I think it's a pretty fun game!

You might want to wait until Mystery Dungeon or Pokemon Ranger come out though~

declan9
08-03-2006, 12:26 PM
You have Story Mode where you're a Pokemon Agent, and you have to beat an evil organization by stealing back the pokemon that have been kidnapped (hence the battles). You do this by lining the same Pokemon 4 in a row and then your in Link Mode so you can link 3 heads/bodys then 2. You can also collect rarer pokemon to complete the Trozei/Link list (pokedex).

I bought and like it cause it's uber colourful and the case is cool, also I'd wait for Mystery Dungeon Blue because all Pokemon are avalable in thae game!

silent pokemon master
10-15-2006, 02:12 PM
i'd say ditch trozie and get something better like rescue blue or ranger or even d/p

pokeball
10-28-2006, 02:52 PM
I agree with silent ditch that and get something better!

hope i helped!

Boo-Yah!!!!!!!!!