PDA

View Full Version : Help with getting Pikachu in Ruby

HimuraTB
05-23-2004, 07:37 AM
I know that in Pokemon Ruby we can catch Pikachu in the Safari zone (says so in the POKEDEX). I've been in there for over an hour and haven't seen a single Pikachu!!! I need to have Pikachu. Without it the game just doesn't seem like Pokemon. Where is Pikachu?

And what about the timing for the berries. When do we water them after we have planted them.

HimuraTB
05-23-2004, 02:57 PM
Ok, I found out about the berries and the Berry Master. What I still need to know is when we water the berries. After we plant them and when they're little sprouts? Come on people!

But what I NEED to know is where to catch Pikachu in Pokemon Ruby? Hasn't anyone here caught a Pikachu in the game? If you have, where did you catch it? :ermm:

latiasluver2004
05-23-2004, 04:34 PM
Ok, I can help! I've actually gotten multiple Pikachus in Ruby and Sapphire, so here's where they are: they're in the southern parts of the Safari Zone. You'll have no luck in the north.

Bakura2004
05-23-2004, 04:47 PM
maybe you have to use Pok'e blocks

HimuraTB
05-23-2004, 10:59 PM
Whoppies! :clap: Got one. It was right south-west of the acro bike-jumping place. It's wierd, I was there for like an hour and didn't find a single one...

Anywayz, thx guys. And no I didn't need a Poke-block.