PDA

View Full Version : I need help Please

NateDoggy
07-30-2006, 08:07 PM
ok so i downloaded net battle and everything worked great for about 1/2 a battle, I had to go some where so I exited the program, And now every time I click Start Battling and enter my IP address it says this " You have been disconnected from the server. "

What does that mean an how do i fix it?

please help me, thanks

InvertrevnI
07-30-2006, 09:11 PM
Do you mean YOUR Ip or the server's IP? Maybe the server, or your internet connection was down.

NateDoggy
07-30-2006, 11:16 PM
no it does it every time i try to battle. ok i am going to tell you want happens step by step.

1.) I click "Start Battling"

2.) the page that says "Please Choose a Server" comes up, but there are no servers to click on.

3.) after about 15 seconds a Registry Error pops up and says
" the following error occured while trying to connect to the Registry:
10060: The attempt to connect timed out

this error may mean that the server Registry is temporarily disabled. If this is the case, it should be back up shortly. If you know your server's address or IP, you may enter it at the following screen. If not, Please vist the netBattle Forums at www.tvsian.com for a list of commonly active servers. "

4.) well I know my Ip address so i type it in under the advanced Connect and click ok

5.)it goes to a new page that is black and says " Stadium: Connecting..." at the top

6.) after about 10 seconds still nothing appearss and it now says " Stadium: Disconnected " at the top. then in red it says " You have been disconnected from the server."

any idea what going on, this has been happening for over a day now...

Ironshell Blastoise
07-31-2006, 12:13 AM
lol, no, if nothing pops up after 2 seconds, close the registry and click "start battling" again. Repeat this process until the servers appear on the list. It just takes a while sometimes.

Ridley
07-31-2006, 12:23 AM
lol, no, if nothing pops up after 2 seconds, close the registry and click "start battling" again. Repeat this process until the servers appear on the list. It just takes a while sometimes.
That's what I used to do too.