~ Leech Seed
~ Leaf Blade
~ Dragon Claw
~ Substitute
@ Leftovers

komiko
07-31-2006, 06:28 AM
go with dragon_seeker's for sure...

you can always replace dragon claw with earthquake, thunder punch or ice punch as well

celebi
07-31-2006, 07:52 AM
go with dragon_seeker's for sure...

you can always replace dragon claw with earthquake, thunder punch or ice punch as well

No EQ.It's a speacial sweeper so spc attack.

Maddie Carr
07-31-2006, 07:55 AM
My time :P

Sceptile
- Dragon Claw
- Leaf Blade
- HP Water
- Leech Seed

regirock1123
08-01-2006, 12:10 AM
how do i got the punches even through breeding? i dont know the pokemon that that learn tthem naturally and the only new games i own are ruby and sapphire

Lordofgames
08-01-2006, 12:46 AM
~ Leaf Blade
~ HP Ice
~ Substitute
~ Leech Seed
@ Leftovers

celebi
08-01-2006, 08:31 AM
how do i got the punches even through breeding? i dont know the pokemon that that learn tthem naturally and the only new games i own are ruby and sapphire

In BF there are tutors but don't know in R/S.

the lost child of god
08-01-2006, 09:09 AM
i give you an example:(my beloved sceptile LV99)
*LEAF BLADE
*ARIAL ACE
*SLAM
*PURSUIT
dont make your pokemon learn lots of 5PP moves. it's not very useful

Espeon Rinage
08-01-2006, 10:30 AM
I agree with

Sceptile@Leftovers
~ Leaf Blade
~ Leech Seed
~ Substitute
~ Hidden Power [Ice]

Another option would to replace Hidden power [Ice] with Hidden Power [Fire]. Im sure this is for a in game team so I shall not give you EVs. Sceptile is used more as a Special Sweeper, os giving it moves like Dragon Claw and Earthquake really isn't resonable.

Ultima Shadow
08-01-2006, 10:55 AM
Dragon Claw is a special attack... =\

Alternates to HP are: Dragon Claw, Crunch, Pursuit, Thunderpunch, Toxic, Safeguard.

Shadow Siren
08-01-2006, 11:00 AM
-Crunch/Substitute/leech seed
-Thunderpunch/Substitute/Leech seed
-Leaf blade
-Dragon Claw/Substitute/Leech seed

Ironshell Blastoise
08-01-2006, 11:42 AM
Jesus Christ, people, this isn't a Netbattle Sceptile, he's asking for in game. It's quite obvious he doesn't have that much access to many Pokemon, and it's quite obvious he probably won't spend the 500 hours to get a specific Hidden Power AND the other breeded moves. Freaking pay attention and quit assuming all help in this board is for Netbattle, because it isn't. Pretending to know what you're talking about still doesn't make you intelligent, so think before you post.

-Leaf Blade
-Dragon Claw
-Leech Seed (if you can breed)/ Toxic (if you can't breed)
-Detect

Make it hold Scope Lens so Leaf Blade can get a critical hit more often. Leech Seed/Toxic the opponent and Detect every other turn so their Hit Points drain slowly, giving you a good opportunity to kill them with Leaf Blade.

regirock1123
08-01-2006, 01:22 PM
Jesus Christ, people, this isn't a Netbattle Sceptile, he's asking for in game. It's quite obvious he doesn't have that much access to many Pokemon, and it's quite obvious he probably won't spend the 500 hours to get a specific Hidden Power AND the other breeded moves. Freaking pay attention and quit assuming all help in this board is for Netbattle, because it isn't. Pretending to know what you're talking about still doesn't make you intelligent, so think before you post.

-Leaf Blade
-Dragon Claw
-Leech Seed (if you can breed)/ Toxic (if you can't breed)
-Detect

Make it hold Scope Lens so Leaf Blade can get a critical hit more often. Leech Seed/Toxic the opponent and Detect every other turn so their Hit Points drain slowly, giving you a good opportunity to kill them with Leaf Blade.

thank you they were getting pretty annoying

regirock1123
08-01-2006, 01:25 PM
I agree with

Sceptile@Leftovers
~ Leaf Blade
~ Leech Seed
~ Substitute
~ Hidden Power [Ice]

Another option would to replace Hidden power [Ice] with Hidden Power [Fire]. Im sure this is for a in game team so I shall not give you EVs. Sceptile is used more as a Special Sweeper, os giving it moves like Dragon Claw and Earthquake really isn't resonable.

dragon claw is special attack

Lord Voldemort
08-04-2006, 01:55 AM
how do you get scope lens and can someone get me some typw of avater preferably one with i mew pretty please?????:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :oops: :oops: