PDA

View Full Version : XD vs Colo question

massi4h
08-02-2006, 04:07 AM
I was just wondering professionally which can you obtain better stuff?

Well to the best of my knowledge the only outside thing on colo you get is Ho-oh and the stat boosting berries. On XD you can get Lugia, Ho-oh and do stuff like teach lots of pokemon Self Destruct and Sky Attack (which is awesome for Mewtwo, Lax, and Qwilfish). Is there something I'm missing because I don't know the games too well.

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
08-02-2006, 08:01 AM
On XD you don't get Ho-Oh, only Lugia. I don't think you can teach lots of Pokemon those attacks either, it's just that the purified Pokemon usually have good attacks like that.

massi4h
08-02-2006, 08:25 AM
Well everyone knows that you can get SelfDestruct Mewtwo and Snorlax on XD because I think there is a move tutor. I could be wrong and you can catch them but I'm pretty sure they get tutored.

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
08-02-2006, 09:05 AM
Lol, I didn't know. But I checked it out, and yes you're right. There is a move tutor which will teach one of your Pokemon those moves.

I'd say XD is better for that kind of stuff. You can also obtain the three Johto starters in XD by beating Mt. Battle.

The Elite Ygseto
08-03-2006, 02:20 AM
I think they are roughly the same, XD just seems to have Lugia and some diffrent pokemon. Its more of an upgrade. I'm planing on getting it soon. I have about 47 dollars in EB games cash, so'll more than likely get it with that.