PDA

View Full Version : RPG: Animorphs, Reliving the Terror

Alakazam6845
03-07-2004, 05:10 AM
This is the form you must fill out for this Animorphs RPG.

Name: Calvin Hobbes (familiar?)
details: Nice, does fair in school, pretty smart. Usually a leader.
clothing, etc.: Wears gold and silver clothing to brighten up a day -- literally.

Tamer Marco
03-07-2004, 04:41 PM
Name:Marco
Details: A bright kid to make everyone happy.
Clothing:Denim pants, Du Rag and clothing like a teenager but all blue.

Am I in? I still have to get my RP skills back on track.:shhh:

EDIT: Does this RP have a Storyline? If it doesn't i don't know if i'll join....

Sephiroth
03-10-2004, 05:56 AM
Name: Seph Jones (prefers Sephiroth)
Details: Cool, Calm, and collective, until he gets angry, then you should run for your life.
Clothing: seesig and avatar. (I love being able to just say that :razz:)

:eh:

Tamer Marco
03-12-2004, 12:07 AM
Um are we in yet?

Alakazam6845
04-04-2004, 05:26 AM
Oops! Sorry I haven't been here a while! :redface: Anyways, the storyline, yes . . .

It's 100 years later after the great Yeerk War. The Animorphs are gone, but The One isn't. Still using Aximili-Esgarrouth-Isthill's preserved body, he comes to Earth to conquer it. Fortunately, Ax gains control for a while . . .

~~~

It was a boring day at school again. Calvin (OOC-I'm Role Playing in the third-person view for once!-OOC) had some homework, but not much. Algebra, Social Studies . . . you understand.

On the way home on the bus, Calvin decided to just stare out of the window. While doing so, he saw something interesting. There was some smoke coming out of the woods . . .

(OOC-After updating a fic of mine, I've lost all imagination. Help me, guys!-OOC)

Tamer Marco
04-09-2004, 11:40 PM
This is a really old thread. So I advise for no one to post here.

*Member lock*

Sephiroth
04-09-2004, 11:44 PM
You just posted, so why can't we? besides, if we just wait an occasionally bump, people are more likley to join.

But you're right, might be better just to delete this thread, and make a new one.