PDA

View Full Version : Reinforcing a Rule

Jack of Clovers
08-03-2006, 07:22 PM
I'm seeing this more and more, and not only from pidg, but temp banned people too. So here's something to remind everyone in hopes to help solve this problem. This is nothing against anyone, it only makes the URPG easier to maintain.

----------

You yourself has to post for yourself.

Trades:
Both participants must post in agreement. None of this messenger stuff "name- I accept this trade".

Pokemart/Daycare:
You post your own order.

If for some reason or another that you (or for trading, the other person) can't post, you have to go through an URPG moderator/official over messenger first. For trading, both people must be online at the same time and both must message the mod/official. Then we will post on the forum that it was accepted. This does not apply for the last two areas below.

Battles:
The Ref of the match posts the battles, unless he/she asks one of the battlers to do it for him/her. (no problems here)

Stories/Grading:
You have to post your stories/grading yourself. You can't have someone post it for you. No exceptions.

~Jack~

DaRkUmBrEoN
08-03-2006, 07:30 PM
Stories/Grading:
You have to post your stories/grading yourself. You can't have someone post it for you. No exceptions.

~Jack~

Are the grade I posted for Boogey in this month void? Or is this effective as of now?

Jack of Clovers
08-03-2006, 08:20 PM
As of now. The past is passed.

~Jack~

Espeon Rinage
08-03-2006, 08:23 PM
What about if you want to trade with a forum banned member, must he/she make an new account just to accept or somthing?

Jack of Clovers
08-03-2006, 08:31 PM
Please read what I wrote:
If for some reason or another that you (or for trading, the other person) can't post, you have to go through an URPG moderator/official over messenger first. For trading, both people must be online at the same time and both must message the mod/official. Then we will post on the forum that it was accepted.

At the same time, you both confer with a mod/official on messenger. Simple. :wink:

~Jack~

JohtoTrainer
08-03-2006, 08:32 PM
What about if you want to trade with a forum banned member, must he/she make an new account just to accept or somthing?

If for some reason or another that you (or for trading, the other person) can't post, you have to go through an URPG moderator/official over messenger first. For trading, both people must be online at the same time and both must message the mod/official. Then we will post on the forum that it was accepted. This does not apply for the last two areas below.

There ya go. :tongue:

Dr Scott
08-10-2006, 03:03 AM
Darn, this place has gotten really really ... ... strict! Leppy. WWNS. What Would Naz Say? :-P.

Jack of Clovers
08-10-2006, 09:57 PM
Naz would probably be laughing out of his mind. :crackup: Things are becoming way too political around here. Need more fun. That's what he'd say. And I'd agree. :wink:

~Jack~

All-Star
08-11-2006, 12:24 AM
This is nothing against anyone, it only makes the URPG easier to maintain.
That kinda made things more confusing, but whatever. =/

Dr Scott
08-13-2006, 03:15 AM
Yep. Political. Rough. Tough. Strict.

What we need is bonding! Sounds weird, but we do. Back in the ol' Yahoo Ultimate days, we all became good friends! (Though we've slid away ... *tear* I need your Yahoo name so we can talk sometime Leppy!) But, how? We all had a big Yahoo Conference! It became the group! It made it more social, while this one is more gaming. But, without Conference, I never would have become the god of Beheading, MarMar wouldn't have become the Ice Princess, Figgy wouldn't have become a pimp ... look at all the fun missed! So, that's what you need. A get together. A group picnic. Something!

My one and a half cent.

We Taste Pies...
08-13-2006, 03:17 AM

I know you did used to be in URPG, but really, you should post your stats:tongue:

Marth
08-13-2006, 03:26 AM

What we need is bonding! Sounds weird, but we do. Back in the ol' Yahoo Ultimate days, we all became good friends! (Though we've slid away ... *tear* I need your Yahoo name so we can talk sometime Leppy!) But, how? We all had a big Yahoo Conference! It became the group! It made it more social, while this one is more gaming. But, without Conference, I never would have become the god of Beheading, MarMar wouldn't have become the Ice Princess, Figgy wouldn't have become a pimp ... look at all the fun missed! So, that's what you need. A get together. A group picnic. Something!

My one and a half cent.
Omg, so many names I remember... Marmar and Figgy...weren't they a couple for some time? Haven't heard of them for ages... have you kept in touch, Scott?

All-Star
08-13-2006, 03:27 AM
What if he's not getting back in?

And I like 1 1/2 cents, not 2. Thank you, Scott. :biggrin:

Dr Scott
08-13-2006, 03:29 AM
Oh, I'm done with the actual roleplaying. I'm just here to add my insight and to talk to my old friends and such. I've been with this place for a long time, it's like seeing one of your kids! Whose grown and become a problem child ... Plus, I forgot most of my 20 ish mon.

No I haven't Luxey, but I want to! But I lost them. I lost my old Yahoo name with all the URPG people (Dire, Jag, everyone)

I'd also like to note to JohtoTrainer person that even back in the Yahoo Groups Dire controlled everything (Though he was a kind ruler) and WhiteRider (The guy who started the whole thing) deleted it (It being the group) Which is why we are here. Or his girl, or something. So yes, even then we had someone in charge that made the rules.

flareon008
08-22-2006, 05:37 AM
Speak for yourself Scot. Dire and I still have our accounts, and I'm still good friends with Nintendofreak who also has his account. I believe I've even seen pelican around lol. I still have the Ultra Yahoo! Group and I still look back there to delete the useless spam it gets. Marmar and figgy were a couple, but I think had been broken up for awhile before figgy even left. ANYONE REMEMBER SHAYLEE A.K.A. TOTODILE35?!

All in all lep and I are different people with different opinion, but I left this place in his hands.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/thepokemonultrarpg

By the way, why does Espeon Rinage use such small font?

Jack of Clovers
08-23-2006, 07:19 AM
By the way, why does Espeon Rinage use such small font?
Flare's getting old and needs glasses already.

Wow, offtopic. :oops:

~Jack~

Dr Scott
08-26-2006, 02:01 AM
You make it really really obvious that you don't like me, Kevin.

~Byyyaahhh

flareon008
08-30-2006, 05:25 AM
It's my way of showing love actually scott :cool: :biggrin:

*off to search for old man glasses*

Dr Scott
08-30-2006, 08:39 PM
Please dont' say my name and love in the same sentence.

We both know you're jealous because I started cutting off heads first, enough denying it.

flareon008
09-10-2006, 06:57 PM
Please dont' say my name and love in the same sentence.

We both know you're jealous because I started cutting off heads first, enough denying it.

*steals scott's glasses*

Dr Scott
09-11-2006, 02:19 AM
*Laughs* Contacts, that'd be messy. I'm a lot different now. I started lifting and such :P

flareon008
09-24-2006, 04:23 AM
*Laughs* Contacts, that'd be messy. I'm a lot different now. I started lifting and such :P

Oh the laughter I'm having from that statement.

Dr Scott
09-24-2006, 04:51 AM
You're just jealous.

Stop staring at me like that.

flareon008
09-24-2006, 05:10 AM
NOTHING TO STARE AT!!!

oooooohhhhh the burn scott. Pour rubbing alcohol over it.

Dr Scott
09-24-2006, 06:02 AM
You see, I prefer the salve.

It's cooling, and I like the way it feels.

Marth
09-24-2006, 03:01 PM
You see, I prefer the salve.

It's cooling, and I like the way it feels.
Way off topic. Sorry to ruin the fun for you, guys.