PDA

View Full Version : Shadow Lugia Stat Reset

massi4h
08-04-2006, 10:57 PM
I haven't played XD before so I'm not sure how this works but: I think you snag Lugia like the rest off a trainer? So if you save before you fight the trainer then can you reset and re-challenge them and catch the Lugia with different stats? And if I want a bold Lugia I'll need to unlock it's heart, purify it then check it's nature and IV's and if I don't like it I reset? Is that correct?

Ture pokemon master
08-04-2006, 11:18 PM
what r u talk about and No

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
08-04-2006, 11:42 PM
Hmm, I don't think that will work. Because as soon as you catch Lugia, you have to battle the boss' team of Pokemon, and if you win the credits start rolling and then you end up back at the HQ Lab. I think it would automatically save after the credits, wouldn't it?

aztec005
08-05-2006, 03:04 AM
yea pritty much, its common sence well thats if you play xd of corse

gun6
08-05-2006, 03:19 AM
Why don't you just copy the file to another memory card before you snag it?

massi4h
08-05-2006, 06:45 AM
Why don't you just copy the file to another memory card before you snag it?
Hey thats a good idea. Then I can keep re-doing it by copying onto the other card since I'll have 2 when I get XD. Oh yeah and btw will I see it's HP when I battle it?

gun6
08-05-2006, 05:04 PM
Stop flaming/spamming, please. You've been doing this all over the forums today.

Back on topic: Glad I could help, and I don't know about the HP thing, as I don't own XD.

massi4h
08-05-2006, 10:16 PM
Pointlessly stupid thread by a pointlessly stupid Trainer....
I'd pwn you anyday, n00b.

Sapphire Swampert
08-05-2006, 11:48 PM
Hmm, I don't think that will work. Because as soon as you catch Lugia, you have to battle the boss' team of Pokemon, and if you win the credits start rolling and then you end up back at the HQ Lab. I think it would automatically save after the credits, wouldn't it?
Yeah, I think your right Sara.

declan9
08-06-2006, 04:47 PM
I have more posts then you!

Calling pople N00b is just stupid...

Pika57
08-06-2006, 10:47 PM

So, having more posts doesn't mean ****.

And calling people n00bs is a good idea; but only if they are actually n00bs.

Hypocrisy is Fun
08-06-2006, 11:05 PM

Public school education for you.

aztec005
08-07-2006, 03:33 AM
either you guys dont have xd or your all retarded you cant i repeat YOU CANT copy your pokemon collosseum or xd files to another memory card :cool:

massi4h
08-07-2006, 08:59 AM
Well I didn't know, that other just said I could so I believed him. No I don't have XD. Well now this sucks as soon as I catch Lugia I'll see it sucks and I'll need to start over again. Wow all of the JAA people entering with Lugia obviously sharked theirs.

Zeeky boogy doog!
08-07-2006, 01:06 PM
So, having more posts doesn't mean ****.

And calling people n00bs is a good idea; but only if they are actually n00bs.

Said well.

For example, I have about half as many posts as some Elite Trainers (Lvl 1) and I still have better grammar.

Zeeky Boogy Doog.

Orre Champion
08-13-2006, 12:53 PM
well said zeeky boogy doog.

massi4h
08-14-2006, 09:05 AM
either you guys dont have xd or your all retarded you cant i repeat YOU CANT copy your pokemon collosseum or xd files to another memory card :cool:
Isn't there a thing in your memory card settings saying: Copy (copy to another memory card)? I only have one atm so I can't test. And will that allow me to split the blocks onto different memory cards of my colo game cause it's nearly full and XD won't be able to copy to it due to fullness?

dud3
08-14-2006, 09:21 AM
Idk but to get the Lugia I wanted I just saved my game right before you go into the elevater. Than I just go up catch Lugia with a Master Ball. Than when the battle with Master Grevil starts I go to pkmn and click on Lugia and I look at his stats and write them down than I reset the game.
I do this about 5 times to see his stats and the differences and stuff. Than I catch the right one.
So far I have 2 Lugia's both have the natures I wanted my Lugia to have. I have a Lonely Lugia and a Mild nature Lugia

massi4h
08-15-2006, 09:15 PM
Oh yeah the opponent has more than just shadow lugia. So I could catch it straight away with the master ball then look at it's stats in my party (I'll battle with only 5 pokemon of course) and yeah although I won't see the nature only certain stats will match perfect IV Bold nature. Sweet as dud3.

Taco
08-18-2006, 10:06 PM
Actually i google it and came across something.
have just one weak pokemon in your team catch lugia with the master ball.
Have all your the slots of the purification machine at full tempo.
Let greevil KO you.
Purify lugia.
See stats.
If you dislike them reset.

dud3
08-18-2006, 10:11 PM
that actually might work.
But I dont like my pokemon fainting so Im not going to try it.

massi4h
08-20-2006, 08:28 AM
Actually i google it and came across something.
Let greevil KO you.
Purify lugia.
See stats.
If you dislike them reset.
Yeah that works, but having 5 slots and checking straight off is good as well. And won't capturing it put it in your party meaning it will immediately send it out on your side?

Mudkip797
08-27-2006, 01:10 PM
QUOTE=Taco;566123]Actually i google it and came across something.
Let greevil KO you.
Purify lugia.
See stats.
If you dislike them reset.[/QUOTE]
that should work but if S.L dies just turn it off