PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to Kanto!

Mew
05-25-2004, 02:01 PM
Samantha and her friend were playing outside. They were bored and there was nothing to do. Alise threw a ball up in the air and caught it again. Her blue eyes gleamed in the sun. Sam sighed. Suddenly, a pack of wolves came up from the forest and almost ran over them. Somehow, the two girls were on the wolves. They sped up. The wolves seemed to be striving to reach something. Samantha and Alise screamed as the Wolves leapt straight into a tree.
Samantha stopped screaming. They hadn't hit the tree. They had been dropped by the 'wolves', and were sitting on the grass of a field. The portal in the tree disappeared.
"Where are we?" asked Alise in awe.
"Toto, I don't think we're in Kansas anymore..." Samantha muttered as she walked over to the nearby town.
Alise ran up to her. "How will we get back to Delta?" she asked fearfully.
"I don't know that either..." said Sam.
A howl from the wolves starteled the girls.
"OMG!" screamed Sam. "They're Mighteyna!"
"WHAT?!?" yalled Alise.
Sam fainted. Alise quickly bent down to the ground and started fanning her friend with a piece of paper she had in her pocket. Soon, Sam's bright blue eyes flickered open. She brushed the grass from her Honey-blonde hair.
"We should find a town... maybe this is all a dream, pinch me... OW!" Sam yelled as Alise pinched her arm.
"I hope we wake up soon..." said Alise. Sam nodded wearily in agreement.
Sam bounded eargerly ahead.
"what are you doing?" asked Alise.
"Trying to get to a pokecenter fast so I can fall asleep and get back to Delta!" Sam declared. There was a huge grin on her face. Alise sighed, and followed her friend.

Sry it's so short, but I have to go...Please post your comments if you read this! By the way, for anyone who wants to know, this IS a pokemon fanfic...

Mew
05-30-2004, 10:14 PM
Sam and Alise walked over to the nearest town. It wasn't very far to walk, but both were exhasted when they got there, as they had been running around in Delta, where they lived. When they got to the town, Sam stared around.
"OMG!" she exclaimed. "No one at home will ever believe this..."
"What?" Alise asked.
"We're in the world of Pokemon..." said Samantha as she pointed to a building with a large pokeball on it.
"Woah!" said Alise.
"I think this is Pallet Town...." said Samantha slowly. "Let's go to that pokemon center to get some information for sure.."
Alise gulped, and nodded. The two friends walked into the building. It didn't look at all like a pokemon center.
Sam stared around the almost empty building. She ran up to a man with a labcoat on in the back.
"Excuse me," Sam asked. "Are you professor Oak?"
The Professor smiled and turned around. "Yes I am! Are you the trainers who asked me for pokemon earlier on the phone?"
"Ya!" Alise chimed in. "That's us!"
The professor went into the back and pulled out a couple of pokeballs.
"And you've already payed me, so I won't need to worry about that!" he said happily.
Sam and Alise stared at each other, wide eyed behind his back. The smiled as he turned around, holding out the pokeballs. "Here you are!" Professor Oak said briskly. "Have Fun!"

Sam and Alise left the lab, each holding onto a pokeball. Alise stared at hers.
"I wonder what'll happen to the people who payed him..." Sam mumbled.
"Who cares?" said Alise.
"We should try to find a way back.." said Sam.
"Fine.." grumbled Alise. "Can we at least see what pokemon we got?"
Sam nodded. "Let's get a bit further away first, I don't think that there's a pokemon canter here..." said Sam.
The girls walked into the tall grass away from Pallet Town.
"Pokeball, go!" Sam shouted.
Alise shouted the same. A large black wolf pokemon came out of Sam's Pokenball, while a blue and yellow wolf pokemon came out of Alise's. The pokemon looked dangerous...
The girls quickly withdrew their pokemon. They stared at each other.

PLZ Post if you like, or if you read!!!!

Mew
05-31-2004, 12:14 PM
:frown: SO SAD! No one likes! :frown: :sad: oh well... here's more...

Sam took a deep breath and released the pokemon. It was a Mighteyna, a very large one at that. Sam gasped. It didn't seem to e doing much, just staring at them. Tentatively, Alise let out her pokemon. It was a Manectric, and it also was larger than usual. Both pokemon were a bit smaller than the size of a ponyta!
"Woah..." said Alise.
Sam was speechless. She walked up to her pokemon and swung her leg over it. The Mighteyna quickly stood up on it's hind legs, making her fall off.

Alise, taking the hint, got up on her Manectric with no problem, it seemed to have a gentle nature, while Sam's did not.
Sam was trying to ride her Mighteyna while it was acting like a bucking bronco.
Sam put her hand on Mighteyna's back and it seemed to calm down. She mounted the pokemon and followed Alise, who was a little bit ahead. The pokemon were very fast, they reached Viridian city in less than an hour. Calling back their pokemon, Sam and Alise went to go find a pokemon center.

Sry it was so short, but i g2g, I'll post more soon if anyone even cares! :sad:

Pokemon Master
05-31-2004, 04:38 PM
Hey, i think you should go back and re-do your intro. It is VERY short, hardly any detail. Try and get some descriptions in it, reveal more of the characters personalities. I think, when reading a ff, that the first chapter is very important :)

Good luck

Mew
06-01-2004, 02:23 AM
I edited it, but I have to go, so I'll touch it up more later.... to anyome who reads: it may not make sense right now, but it will next time... SRY! :sad: