PDA

View Full Version : The Ultimate Team

HO-OH MASTER
08-05-2006, 02:43 PM
Hey what's up everybody, I really need some recommendations on a team. I am good for all the ideas you guys might have. Recommend me the best team of Pokemon you guys can think of!

celebi
08-05-2006, 03:33 PM
Hey what's up everybody, I really need some recommendations on a team. I am good for all the ideas you guys might have. Recommend me the best team of Pokemon you guys can think of!

THere is no best team.And your VPP is just a spam.You need 300 posts to lvl100 and make it approved in general board.

HO-OH MASTER
08-05-2006, 03:37 PM
I am not asking if there is the best team. I am asking for you guys to recommend me the best team you can think of.

Tory vs Meaty II
08-05-2006, 03:39 PM
Hmm... abridgment, there is no perfect team. Only great brevity well teams.

EDIT: Show a team then.

HO-OH MASTER
08-05-2006, 03:44 PM
Do you guys understand the words that I am typing? I am just asking if there would be a team you guys had to choose you would choose the team that you think is the best, so recommend me the team you guys think would be best. I am open for any pokemon you guys like and the movesets you guys think is best for them.

celebi
08-05-2006, 03:55 PM
Do you guys understand the words that I am typing? I am just asking if there would be a team you guys had to choose you would choose the team that you think is the best, so recommend me the team you guys think would be best. I am open for any pokemon you guys like and the movesets you guys think is best for them.

Use your creativity and your talents to make a team.Don't make us argue for so stupid thinks.n00bs will come now and start to give idiotic movesets on ubers and pre-ubers.Younglink my friend can you lock this thread please.

Tory vs Meaty II
08-05-2006, 04:04 PM
Use your creativity and your talents to make a team.Don't make us argue for so stupid thinks.n00bs will come now and start to give idiotic movesets on ubers and pre-ubers.Younlink my friend can you lock this thread please.

Thank you.

HO-OH MASTER
08-05-2006, 05:43 PM
If you all don't want to help someone out then just say so. I was just asking for some good opinion because this is what these forums are about, to hear other people's opinions right? I don't want people to argue, just state their opinions!

PetrifiedGengar
08-05-2006, 07:01 PM
If you all don't want to help someone out then just say so. I was just asking for some good opinion because this is what these forums are about, to hear other people's opinions right? I don't want people to argue, just state their opinions!
Ho-Oh Master, any pokemon is perfect(Which is the same), just need to train them, you can even have a Lv.100 Rattata with uber moves, or a Lv.100 Pichu with uber moves, so, there're no best team, and we can't really recommand anything, just use any pokes you want. We don't decide your life~_~

Sky Fire
08-05-2006, 07:30 PM
No, forums aren't exactly for that. :tongue:

Nobody can consider any... blah. I just need Ryan here.

Orre Champion
08-05-2006, 07:48 PM
I made a team that could counter any type but it wasn't the best team.the thing is the closest you can get is to make a team to counter an type,but it won't be the best.

HO-OH MASTER
08-05-2006, 10:22 PM
Ho-Oh Master, any pokemon is perfect(Which is the same), just need to train them, you can even have a Lv.100 Rattata with uber moves, or a Lv.100 Pichu with uber moves, so, there're no best team, and we can't really recommand anything, just use any pokes you want. We don't decide your life~_~

Yeah I guess your right.:confused: I'll just see which ones I like! I'll get a team and then I'll post it so you guys can recommend me what moves you guys think are the best!:biggrin:

bleep
08-06-2006, 04:57 AM
What exactly do you consider a 'pre-uber', celebi?

According to you, Blissey was an uber, so you're not exactly non-noob material yourself :wink:

oh and check the 'get a team here' thread if you want a team made for you :)

Dragon_Seeker
08-06-2006, 06:44 PM
LV 100 Pichu will still suck, regardless of its moveset.

You may very well give a pokemon the most powerful moveset it can effectively support, but I guarantee that at the end of the day, if you compare your insane Luvdisc with any half-decent Milotic, Luvdisc will still be the inferior pokemon.

Thunder Legend
08-06-2006, 07:16 PM

Well if I had to choose a team I would choose a team with different types. So it can counter any other type!:cool:

Tory vs Meaty II
08-06-2006, 11:54 PM
What exactly do you consider a 'pre-uber', celebi?

According to you, Blissey was an uber, so you're not exactly non-noob material yourself :wink:

oh and check the 'get a team here' thread if you want a team made for you :)

That was a very hurtful detriment to say Bleep. :boohoo:

bleep
08-07-2006, 04:05 AM
I just hate when people like him throw the word 'noob' around when they are one themself =\

Tory vs Meaty II
08-11-2006, 09:49 PM
:susp: Shiny Groudon is screwing up a lot of threads, I see.

Dark Charizard
08-11-2006, 10:22 PM
He is really bugging the g-mods.

SteelArson
08-12-2006, 02:51 PM
One pokemon for each stat

one with best HP
one with best Attack
one with Best DEf
one with best SP.ATTack
one with best SP.Def
one with best speed

make sure you have no types the same but have 12 different types on youre team

max out all stats to their best

this should bet you a prety good team with the abilitie to own nealy anything

pokeplayer66
08-12-2006, 02:55 PM
One pokemon for each stat

one with best HP
one with best Attack
one with Best DEf
one with best SP.ATTack
one with best SP.Def
one with best speed

make sure you have no types the same but have 12 different types on youre team

max out all stats to their best

this should bet you a prety good team with the abilitie to own nealy anything

blissey
slaking
shuckle
alakazam
ninjask
regice/snorlax

Maddie Carr
08-12-2006, 03:01 PM
blissey
slaking
shuckle
alakazam
ninjask
regice/snorlax

I wouldn't pick Shuckle. It has nice Def/SpDef. but its HP sucks. Every Surf will kill it.

PetrifiedGengar
08-12-2006, 06:35 PM
I wouldn't pick Shuckle. It has nice Def/SpDef. but its HP sucks. Every Surf will kill it.
Use T-Tar, uber meat shield

Orre Champion
08-12-2006, 06:38 PM
yeah ty tar is good.

Dark Charizard
08-12-2006, 06:47 PM
yeah ty tar is good.

yeah you should not post here the guys gotten banned hopefully a mod will lock this.

PetrifiedGengar
08-12-2006, 06:51 PM
yeah you should not post here the guys gotten banned hopefully a mod will lock this.
We can't post here, why?

T-Tar is really good for a meat shield, just let him have a Relaxed, Lax, or Impish Nature, and it'll have High Attack, High HP, and High Defense.

Dark Charizard
08-12-2006, 06:52 PM
We can't post here, why?

T-Tar is really good for a meat shield, just let him have a Relaxed, Lax, or Impish Nature, and it'll have High Attack, High HP, and High Defense.

Well the guy made the thread for himself and now hes banned if you keep on posting here its spam.

Orre Champion
08-12-2006, 06:59 PM
Then why are you
*leaves thread.