PDA

View Full Version : Auction Cheating Situation

JohtoTrainer
08-06-2006, 05:06 PM
After reading CB's Reffing Thread, it actually made me sick that people would do that just to get Pokemon in an auction. I figured I'd post this in public so that people know that justice has been served and maybe it will teach others not to cheat. :confused: :rolleyes:

Starting with DarkChild/Blaziken Lover. He will be losing $190,000 along with his Makuhita and Medicham.

Then, with Husnain. He will be losing $170,000 along with his Rapidash and Porygon. The TMs he loses are, TM Substitutex3, TM Ice Beam, TM Thunderbolt, TM Sunny Day, TM Solarbeam, TM Thunderwave, TM Psychic.

These two along with CB, must reset their bank accounts to 0. All of their Pokemart purchases since August 1st do not count. Please remove all TMs purchased after August 1st. I would do it myself, but I'm not sure what Pokemon the TM's were added on to.

Now, with the ref, Chao Breeder. All of your posts will be deleted from your reffing book regarding these OHKO battles. And regarding the Baby Pokemon you bought from Mart that D denied. It stands, so no babies for you. Also, CB. This is your warning, one more stunt like this and you lose your reffing privelages forever.

Husnain and DarkChild/BlazikenLover, this is also your warning. No more extreme amounts of OHKO battles or you will be permanentley banned from the URPG.

Husnain: $0 DarkChild: $0 CB: $0

I think the Mods and Co-Officials need to discuss what to do with the Makuhita, Medicham, Rapidash, and Porygon.

Good day.

Marth
08-06-2006, 06:10 PM
After reading CB's Reffing Thread, it actually made me sick that people would do that just to get Pokemon in an auction. I figured I'd post this in public so that people know that justice has been served and maybe it will teach others not to cheat. :confused: :rolleyes:

Starting with DarkChild/Blaziken Lover. He will be losing $190,000 along with his Makuhita and Medicham.

Then, with Husnain. He will be losing $170,000 along with his Rapidash and Porygon. The TMs he loses are, TM Substitutex3, TM Ice Beam, TM Thunderbolt, TM Sunny Day, TM Solarbeam, TM Thunderwave, TM Psychic.

These two along with CB, must reset their bank accounts to 0. All of their Pokemart purchases since August 1st do not count. Please remove all TMs purchased after August 1st. I would do it myself, but I'm not sure what Pokemon the TM's were added on to.

Now, with the ref, Chao Breeder. All of your posts will be deleted from your reffing book regarding these OHKO battles. And regarding the Baby Pokemon you bought from Mart that D denied. It stands, so no babies for you. Also, CB. This is your warning, one more stunt like this and you lose your reffing privelages forever.

Husnain and DarkChild/BlazikenLover, this is also your warning. No more extreme amounts of OHKO battles or you will be permanentley banned from the URPG.

I think the Mods and Co-Officials need to discuss what to do with the Makuhita, Medicham, Rapidash, and Porygon.

Good day.
I'd say, re-auction the pokémon in AIM or in a special thread on the Forum, one thread per pokémon.
Good job JT.

DaRkUmBrEoN
08-06-2006, 06:19 PM
Could we get ref wages first? ;_;

And it was that much money! :eek:

All-Star
08-06-2006, 06:20 PM
Yeah, let everyone get ref wages first.

Pika57
08-06-2006, 06:25 PM
I say, go ahead and Ban Darkchild. He was banned from URPG before, and even though he was unbanned, I think that serves as a first warning.

And definitely re-auction them off. After the wages are up.

Ace
08-06-2006, 06:31 PM
And definitely re-auction them off. After the wages are up.

Yep, yep.

The gov't does that when they repossess things for whatever reasons.

Lord Celebi
08-06-2006, 06:33 PM
I also say you should reauction them (At a time when I'm available, lol)... That Porygon will look awesome in my stats.

Ridley
08-06-2006, 06:35 PM
I'd say give the cheated money to me. :P

Re-auction them
When I'm around

Pika57
08-06-2006, 06:35 PM
I also say you should reauction them (At a time when I'm available, lol)... That Porygon will look awesome in my stats.

How would it get there?

DarkChild
08-06-2006, 06:40 PM

Good day.

W/E.. I quit URPG anyways.. I've been having so much fun with other parts of the forum..

Ridley
08-06-2006, 06:41 PM
W/E.. I quit URPG anyways.. I've been having so much fun with other parts of the forum..
If possible I want all your mons then. :p

DarkChild
08-06-2006, 06:42 PM
No.. why should you?

I don't even really know you.

Ridley
08-06-2006, 06:45 PM
No.. why should you?

I don't even really know you.
If you're leaving then don't waste your mons by giving them to nobody

nvm

DarkChild
08-06-2006, 06:47 PM
I might even come back..

And I don't mean to be cocky.. but why should you take our mons and money when we did OHKO's for them.. and the rule was enforced after we did it..

Nasty Plasty
08-06-2006, 06:50 PM
I might even come back..

And I don't mean to be cocky.. but why should you take our mons and money when we did OHKO's for them.. and the rule was enforced after we did it..
Dude, stop complainin and take it like uno senor. So what if we lose our money? It's just somethin to do to pass time anyways.

All-Star
08-06-2006, 07:00 PM
How would it get there?
ooooooooooo, burned. :P

I'm sure it'll be around America's time. Like ESt, so it will be during the afternoon.

Marth
08-06-2006, 07:51 PM
I might even come back..

I'll answer that. You didn't break any concrete rule, but you abused the URPG system, which in any RP, Game, etc., is highly dishonourable and can be sanctioned accordingly.
It's like finding a loophole in a law, and you take advantage of it. You abused the possibility of making a lot of money through OHKO's.
The punishment was simply confiscating what you bought when abusing the system.

Seawolf
08-06-2006, 08:02 PM
You know what would be fun? Giving away those Pokemon through lottery or raffle, or something like that. I haven't seen that done.

In any case, thank you so much for this, JT. Justice has indeed been served.

DarkChild
08-06-2006, 08:43 PM
Yup.. I totally agree after thinking it out.. but I had 10k anyway from saving up.. do I get to keep that?

I'm very sorry and would happily try and make everything back to normal.. and I hope no one hates me too much.

All-Star
08-06-2006, 08:49 PM
Justice has indeed been served.
Oh yeah, Pokemon justice has been served. XD.

Here live *insert person here* has just got fined for fighting a Pikachu. lmao.

Marth
08-06-2006, 08:51 PM
Yup.. I totally agree after thinking it out.. but I had 10k anyway from saving up.. do I get to keep that?

I'm very sorry and would happily try and make everything back to normal.. and I hope no one hates me too much.
Consider the 10k a fine for abusing the system.
If you steal something, and get caught, you give back what you stole plus a fine :P
You only have a warning, nobody hates you...that much :P

DarkChild
08-06-2006, 08:53 PM
Aww.. there goes 10k =[.. I'd probably have done the same thing..

Everyone hates BL =[

DaRkUmBrEoN
08-06-2006, 08:55 PM
Aww.. there goes 10k =[.. I'd probably have done the same thing..

Everyone hates BL =[

We don't hate you.... much anyone.
We're just pissed off because of what you did.

Besides, you can earn 10k in a day by fair means.

Husnain
08-06-2006, 09:04 PM
Battle Record: Reset-ed

Pokemon Battle Record: Reset-ed

TMs and Pokemon: Removed

I am sorry about what I did... I really didn't know about this rule and such. I will play fair from now on (:

:oops:

Ridley
08-07-2006, 12:50 AM
raffle
Ooh, I'd love to see a raffle :D

The Elite Ygseto
08-07-2006, 12:56 AM
You know what would be fun? Giving away those Pokemon through lottery or raffle, or something like that. I haven't seen that done.

In any case, thank you so much for this, JT. Justice has indeed been served.

That would be fun, give everyone pay 5000 and they get a number. Somone rolls a dice (sides equal to thed amount of tickets sold) and that number gets the pokemon?

Seems fun and fiar to me.

boltAge
08-07-2006, 03:20 PM
Lottery won't work in the URPG, too many inactive people. Unless you mean drawing lots from a group of people who requested for participation, that may work out.

Cheating is stupid. Anyway, you people need to stop reffing so much. When people start earning >100k a month, you know sh*t is happening:biggrin:

DaRkUmBrEoN
08-07-2006, 03:24 PM
Lottery won't work in the URPG, too many inactive people. Unless you mean drawing lots from a group of people who requested for participation, that may work out.

Cheating is stupid. Anyway, you people need to stop reffing so much. When people start earning >100k a month, you know sh*t is happening:biggrin:

Tell that to Mike.
He earned like, what?, 184k?

Loyal Arcanine
08-09-2006, 08:00 PM
Thanks for working it out in my absense JT. I will auction those four mons sometime soon on AIM, though only those four and I'm not saying when yet.

RocketMeowth
08-10-2006, 12:23 AM
Well I hope I can participate in it. The last auction happend when I was in West Virginia.

We Taste Pies...
08-10-2006, 01:07 AM
Thanks for working it out in my absense JT. I will auction those four mons sometime soon on AIM, though only those four and I'm not saying when yet.

I hope we get ref wages before then:biggrin:.That porygon would be within my budget then:cool:

Fossil Fusion
08-10-2006, 12:11 PM

That would be good Mikey not telling us this time around ;)

We Taste Pies...
08-11-2006, 01:06 AM
That would be good Mikey not telling us this time around ;)

Chances are, he won't invite me,lol.

Fossil Fusion
08-11-2006, 07:18 AM
Chances are, he won't invite me,lol.

lol, dont expect wages soon. Mike is still vacating at home =)

Lord Celebi
08-11-2006, 05:09 PM

Well, I hope I can come to it. That Porygon looks nice ans shiny...

We Taste Pies...
08-11-2006, 09:18 PM
Well, I hope I can come to it. That Porygon looks nice ans shiny...

Rust, refs are in the auction. Nuff said.

JohtoTrainer
08-11-2006, 09:24 PM
Rust, refs are in the auction. Nuff said.
Why does that matter? Refs haven't got wages in ages.

Fossil Fusion
08-11-2006, 09:26 PM
Why does that matter? Refs haven't got wages in ages.

It hasn't been a month yet :tongue: plus it isnt fair on the non refs, so let's give them a chance eh?

JohtoTrainer
08-11-2006, 09:27 PM
It hasn't been a month yet :tongue: plus it isnt fair on the non refs, so let's give them a chance eh?

Well, I haven't gotten wages since I've been back. XD So it seems longer for me.

Fossil Fusion
08-11-2006, 09:28 PM
Well, I haven't gotten wages since I've been back. XD So it seems longer for me.

Your right it has been over o_O wages soon hopefully...

We Taste Pies...
08-11-2006, 09:29 PM

What about the refs that don't immediatly spend money, unlike myself? They exist you know :tongue:

JohtoTrainer
08-12-2006, 01:55 PM
Ah, also. Husnain, DarkChild, and CB will not be attending the auction that is auctioning off their stolen Pokemon.

Snow Fairy Sugar
08-12-2006, 02:02 PM
Ah, also. Husnain, DarkChild, and CB will not be attending the auction that is auctioning off their stolen Pokemon.

They stole pokemon?How come?I mean how did they do that?

~May~

Ridley
08-12-2006, 02:05 PM
They stole pokemon?How come?I mean how did they do that?

~May~
They cheated hundreds of thousands of dollars to win Pokemon in Auctions

Snow Fairy Sugar
08-12-2006, 02:07 PM
They cheated hundreds of thousands of dollars to win Pokemon in Auctions

I think I got it..
that means they have to suspend their URPG battles?

~May~

Ridley
08-12-2006, 02:08 PM
I think I got it..
that means they have to suspend their URPG battles?

~May~
No
its just
they can't attend this auction
and
if they do it again, they will be banned from the URPG

JohtoTrainer
08-12-2006, 02:10 PM
*sigh* Look on the first page of this thread to look at all of their punishments. >_>

Snow Fairy Sugar
08-12-2006, 02:11 PM
No
its just
they can't attend this auction
and
if they do it again, they will be banned from the URPG

like P79 and Ierdar?

JohtoTrainer
08-12-2006, 02:12 PM
like P79 and Ierdar?
LOOK ON THE FIRST PAGE. It's nothing like them.

Loyal Arcanine
08-12-2006, 07:28 PM
Let's get the air clear.

*Locked.