PDA

View Full Version : Today's ep, repeat!

AshMistyMayfan
03-07-2004, 06:38 AM
No new Pokemon today, repeated the ep where Ash lost to Brawley. On Japan, it's coming up in 2 weeks, Ash and Norman! Pity not to get TV Tokyo on my cable system.

I hate repeats, we're 43 weeks behind Japan again!

Pokemon World Mazter
03-07-2004, 01:53 PM
Wow thats a lot of weeks! I know..they repeated an old episode again... I thought it was gonna be a new one. But, oh well.. :confused:

Sixto
03-07-2004, 04:50 PM
*spoilers below*

Don't worry you guys, next Saturday, March 13, Kids' WB will air a New Pokémon episode featuring Mudkip named A Mudkip Mission!

Tamer Marco
03-07-2004, 05:13 PM
I bet that's when Brock gets Mudkip.

AggronTrainer
03-07-2004, 05:42 PM
It is when Brock gets Mudkip. SPOILER Ash will get the 2nd badge on Apr. 24th on KidsWB and May's Silcoon and Jessie's Cascoon will evolve on Mar. 27th

Jeikobu
03-07-2004, 05:53 PM
Dang WB...
If only I could speak Japanese, I could keep up...

AshMistyMayfan
03-07-2004, 06:42 PM
If they put English subtiles below the Japan showing of Pokemon, I'd be happy as a lark to watch it. I wouldn't care who did the voices, translate what they are saying. Waiting is so long to see those episodes.

Tamer Marco
03-07-2004, 10:02 PM
I liked the repeat. It shows Ash that a surfer boy can even beat him.

Sixto
03-07-2004, 10:06 PM
Does anyone have the Inernation Channel? They show Dragon Ball GT in Japanese as you see it in Japan. It comes out at 9:30 Sundays at night. They also show some other Animé cartoon with English subtitles.

I've already emailed the Channel asking them to put Pokémon as you see it in Japan with english subtitles, and they said that in the meantime, they wont do that.

Tamer Marco
03-08-2004, 12:33 AM
Does anyone have the Inernation Channel? They show Dragon Ball GT in Japanese as you see it in Japan. It comes out at 9:30 Sundays at night. They also show some other Animé cartoon with English subtitles.

I've already emailed the Channel asking them to put Pokémon as you see it in Japan with english subtitles, and they said that in the meantime, they wont do that. Uh... Nothing to do with pokemon!

Sixto
03-08-2004, 12:44 AM
Uh... Nothing to do with pokemon!
Uh...it has something to do with what AshMistyMayfan said. :doh:

Hariken4
03-20-2004, 12:24 AM
I'm always disapointed when they show a repeat on Sat. Saturday is for new episodes Mon-Fri is for oldies. I wish they'd have a week of randomly selected episodes of the future like they did during the starting of Master Quest.

Marill
03-20-2004, 03:36 PM
That would be a neat idea, however, I wish that they would just start showing all of the new episodes during a two week time-span, every month. I know it's probably not possible, nor logical, however, it's a thought! Oh well, I guess it's just a lesson in patience.

silverfrost
03-20-2004, 07:04 PM
That would be a neat idea, however, I wish that they would just start showing all of the new episodes during a two week time-span, every month. I know it's probably not possible, nor logical, however, it's a thought! Oh well, I guess it's just a lesson in patience.

That would certainly help. =b I was disappointed that today's episode was once again, a repeat. We're already behind enough. =/

Marill
03-20-2004, 07:11 PM
Yup! Geez, I'm hoping that they will do two new episodes each Saturday. Maybe that would speed up the process.

Shroomish
03-20-2004, 08:35 PM
That would certainly help. =b I was disappointed that today's episode was once again, a repeat. We're already behind enough. =/
Yes, and that made me alot angrier than usual too.
See, my school's basketball team made it to the state championships. They were playing 4 and a half hours away and I was going to go but we would've had to have left at 10:00am so I didn't because I would've missed PKMN.
I know I could've just watched it on Friday but I didn't want to wait a week.

And... It was a repeat... So, I missed the game for nothing. -_-

KCash
03-21-2004, 01:07 AM
I woke up about 36 minutes to late for Pokemon this morning so I'm glad it was a rerun... well kinda. I hate to miss it cause then I have to wait a whole week to see it but it sucks because we are already so far behind Japan. :snooty: