- Rest

Metagross @ Leftovers
Nature: Gentle
Trait: Clear Body
- Earthquake
- Psychic
- Explosion/Sludge Bomb
- Meteor Mash

Use Immunity nature on your Snorlax, I so sick of everyone put the Toxic crap on the wrong pokemon! They make me sick! You don't always have to agree on Aragornbird's site: Smogon!

acidfairy
08-10-2006, 04:04 PM
I was looking for EVs...

Fossil Fusion
08-11-2006, 07:30 PM
Snorlax (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Immunity
EVs: 60 HP / 138 Atk / 136 Def / 176 SDef
Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
- Curse
- Rest
- Return
- Shadow Ball

Blissey (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 200 HP / 252 Def / 58 SDef
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Aromatherapy
- Seismic Toss
- Softboiled
- Thunder Wave

Metagross @ Leftovers
Trait: Clear Body
EVs: 112 HP / 252 Atk / 146 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Earthquake
- Meteor Mash
- Explosion
- Agility

CBgross is a beast if you take that option

Tory vs Meaty II
08-11-2006, 09:11 PM
For the love of Jesus Christ, please DO NOT give Metagross an adamant nature, you will waste the good SP.ATK of it! Please give Snorlax an adamant nature! Younglink65 is NOT giving you ant good ideas.

Fossil Fusion
08-11-2006, 09:14 PM
For the love of Jesus Christ, please DO NOT give Metagross an adamant nature, you will waste the good SP.ATK of it! Please give Snorlax an adamant nature! Younglink65 is NOT giving you ant good ideas.

You might want to STFU because you dont know what you're talking about. Adamant is a + ATK Nature and is suited for Metagross. Giving Snorlax Gentle is more useful because Curse boosts ATK and DEF for Snorlax. So IMO Shut up... Good day.

Seawolf
08-11-2006, 09:16 PM

You obviously know nothing of NetBattle ... go away.

Tory vs Meaty II
08-11-2006, 09:16 PM
You might want to STFU because you dont know what you're talking about. Adamant is a + ATK Nature and is suited for Metagross. Giving Snorlax Gentle is more useful because Curse boosts ATK and DEF for Snorlax. So IMO Shut up... Good day.

Putting a adamant nature on metagross is the stupidest idea yet. NEVER EVER IN YOUR LIfe DO THAT. It's SP.Atk is awsom, you do not know anything about it!

Fossil Fusion
08-11-2006, 09:20 PM
Putting a adamant nature on metagross is the stupidest idea yet. NEVER EVER IN YOUR LIfe DO THAT. It's SP.Atk is awsom, you do not know anything about it!

95 is SATK base for Metagross 135 base stat for ATK. You only use special attacks on Metagross when its Mixgross or whatever... Tory leave this thread and dont come back. Plus with max ATK and Adamant gives Metagross 405 ATK stat.

Seawolf
08-11-2006, 09:20 PM

Uh ... yes we do. There are quite a few people here who are well experienced in NetBattle, which you have obviously know nothing of. If you ask me, your opinions are even more "stupidest".

I'm getting a bit tired of your attitude and your pointless posts. Consider this a warning.

Tory vs Meaty II
08-11-2006, 09:29 PM
Uh ... yes we do. There are quite a few people here who are well experienced in NetBattle, which you have obviously know nothing of. If you ask me, your opinions are even more "stupidest".

I'm getting a bit tired of your attitude and your pointless posts. Consider this a warning.

Psychic with metagross? I never going to be dissed by people any more.

Fossil Fusion
08-11-2006, 09:31 PM
Psychic with metagross? I never going to be dissed by people any more.

Yes, Metagross can have that to counter Weezing someway but it's not the standard...

Dragon_Seeker
08-11-2006, 11:31 PM
Blissey: 252 Defense / 212 HP / 44 SDef if what I'd do but some people like having special defense instead of HP. They both work.

Snorlax: You have about 3 ways of doing this. Either do this:

1) 252 HP / 96 Atk / 56 Def / 104 SDef with Careful for lots of special defense and durability (although you sacrifice some punch)

2) 156 HP / 156 Atk / 56 Def / 140 SDef with Careful (basically, use Careful on Snorlax) for more attack power but you lose the ability to switch into some moves and you're more vulnerable to physicals during your Curse setup.

3) 80 HP / 196 Atk / 56 Def / 176 SDef with Careful. Even more attack power but you have less special defense. I wouldn't do this simply because 1 and 2 work better; if you were doing RestTalk Lax this would be a viable option but Curselax likes his HP.

In any of the above spreads, feel free to donate some more EVs into defense. I find 180 usually suffices these days but some people go as high as 200 defense stat and I don't begrudge them because it works fine. I just find it's superfluous.

Metagross: 252 Atk / 236 HP / 20 Def with Adamant. Or have enough speed to beat [pokemon] but I don't see the need for it. The highest speed I've ever gone on a CBgross is 108 EVs for 203 speed stat, which outruns damn near any Milotic you'll ever see but then again it's CBgross. Even if you outrun the Milotic you're still not going to beat it so it's still meh.

acidfairy
08-13-2006, 12:28 AM
Thanks to all who helped, with the exception of Tory. With all due respect, you have 500 posts, and I do appreciate you trying to give your input, but you still don't know what you're talking about. Even though I am a tad sketchy with EV stat distribution, a third grader with down syndrome could figure out that between base 135 Atk> 95 Sp.Atk, which is the more preferable to go with.