PDA

View Full Version : Ghosts!

hsb39
08-11-2006, 07:45 AM
I want to train up a Ghost in my party (mainly to switch out to and then see the look on my opponents faces when they just used Explosion/Focus Punch/Hyper Beam for no reason) and I have deceided to get a Banette, heres what I'm thinking(it's uncomplete):

Banette@???
Trait: Insomnia Nature:???
EVs:???
Psycic
Shadow Ball
Return
Thunder(It's a Kyogre team)

Also if you have any other suggested Ghosts, please tell.

Shady
08-11-2006, 07:53 AM
well my favourite ghost is gengar because its got good stats and such... but i dont know if its the sorta thing that you want...

my gengar knows:

-hypnosis
-sludge bomb
-dream eater
-shadow ball

ive never had a bannette before so i cant really compare them

SteelArson
08-11-2006, 12:25 PM
i wouldn't teach it thunder i'de teach it thunderbolt or shockwave

cos although thunder is more powerful (120) its only got 75 accuracy and everytime i use my groudon thunder has less accuracy than a i hit KO move thunderbolt it alot better with accuracy and 4 me it hits about 99% of the time, the 1% being when youre opponent uses something to lower your accuracy or increse thier evasions, wich brings us onto shockwave this move never misses even if yore opponent maxamizes his evasions and minamizes youre accuracy and despite the power the descripotion says its a fast move which like quickattack could mean that it secretly increses youre speed for a turn

this is my view on the non AR option for an electric attack 4 youre pokemon

and if it can lern it teach youre Banette curse and pack some full restores cos this help alot when batteling strong foes

hope this helps you you can find the pokemons stats here (http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-rs/354.shtml#stats)

Tory vs Meaty II
08-11-2006, 09:28 PM
I want to train up a Ghost in my party (mainly to switch out to and then see the look on my opponents faces when they just used Explosion/Focus Punch/Hyper Beam for no reason) and I have deceided to get a Banette, heres what I'm thinking(it's uncomplete):

Banette@???
Trait: Insomnia Nature:???
EVs:???
Psycic
Shadow Ball
Return
Thunder(It's a Kyogre team)

Also if you have any other suggested Ghosts, please tell.

Bentie is not cabable of sp.atks. Try to use adamant nature.

Fossil Fusion
08-11-2006, 09:30 PM
Bannette a good ol' UU.

Bannette @ Leftovers

Will-O-Wisp/Thunder Wave
Shadow Ball/ Night Shade
Knock Off
Filler really but i use Destiny Bond here.

hsb39
08-12-2006, 03:28 AM
i wouldn't teach it thunder i'de teach it thunderbolt or shockwave

cos although thunder is more powerful (120) its only got 75 accuracy and everytime i use my groudon thunder has less accuracy than a i hit KO move thunderbolt it alot better with accuracy and 4 me it hits about 99% of the time, the 1% being when youre opponent uses something to lower your accuracy or increse thier evasions, wich brings us onto shockwave this move never misses even if yore opponent maxamizes his evasions and minamizes youre accuracy and despite the power the descripotion says its a fast move which like quickattack could mean that it secretly increses youre speed for a turn

this is my view on the non AR option for an electric attack 4 youre pokemon

and if it can lern it teach youre Banette curse and pack some full restores cos this help alot when batteling strong foes

hope this helps you you can find the pokemons stats here (http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-rs/354.shtml#stats)
It's in a Kyogre based team (I send out Kyogre first) so rain would be out, it's got 83 base Sp. Atk. it works special moves.

pokeplayer66
08-12-2006, 03:17 PM
destiny bond
endure
shadow ball
will o wisp

salac berry