PDA

View Full Version : Lab and Admin Chat

scorchio1158
05-28-2004, 12:46 AM
I need help in the laboratory! PM me for instructions on how to get in it. I got as far as the Reasearcher at the top of the stairs. Once you beat him where do you go? PM me for info that I manage to know. :hand:

Lord Celebi
05-28-2004, 02:53 AM
I need help in the laboratory! PM me for instructions on how to get in it. I got as far as the Reasearcher at the top of the stairs. Once you beat him where do you go? PM me for info, alot of it! :drool:
You must be new. Welcome. Lemme advise you on two things:
1. There's an FAQ which can give the answers to all your questions.
2. You dont start a topic to get a PM.

Get the key from the scientist. Now go back up and outside and you can enter the right door.

Now, Question Answered, topic closed
*yells* Close this topic please Mods *Wishes I was a Mod of the N64 & GC section*

scorchio1158
06-01-2004, 10:08 PM
Yah,Yah. I did that and got to Ein. Besides, I am not just trying to get a PM! And besides that, I have a friend who gives me more info on gamecube than you have! Did YOU know that the mayor is the leader of team Cipher? :dazed: :dazed: :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted:

scorchio1158
06-01-2004, 10:09 PM
You must be new. Welcome. Lemme advise you on two things:
1. There's an FAQ which can give the answers to all your questions.
2. You dont start a topic to get a PM.

Get the key from the scientist. Now go back up and outside and you can enter the right door.

Now, Question Answered, topic closed
*yells* Close this topic please Mods *Wishes I was a Mod of the N64 & GC section*I`M NOT NEW!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil: :doh:

Lord Celebi
06-02-2004, 01:58 AM
Yah,Yah. I did that and got to Ein. Besides, I am not just trying to get a PM! And besides that, I have a friend who gives me more info on gamecube than you have! Did YOU know that the mayor is the leader of team Cipher? :dazed: :dazed: :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted:
That's all over the fricking internet! Abnd when you say that you must put spoiler marks before it or put it in white cuz its a fricking spoiler.

Your social skills and your post amount makes me think so. Also DONT double post, use the edit button.

Steven
06-02-2004, 10:35 AM
Lol... double posting to say that he's not a newbie... lol...

As for your answer, neopets&#'s go to gamefaqs or something, they usually have stuff for everything there, if not good, go somewhere like game winners or game spot.