08-13-2006, 05:28 AM
gyarados@leftovers ** Bleep destroyer
jolly nature
EVs- 98HP/252 att/160 speed
-dragon dance
-HP flying
-earthquake
-taunt
enough speed EVs to outspeed aero and jolteon after a dragon dance. a dragon dancer in my team.

Gengar@leftovers ** necromancer
hasty nature
EVs- 44att/232 sp.att/234 speed
-focus punch
-thunderbolt
-substitute
-will-o-wisp
meh. foocus punch for blisseys.

ninjask@leftovers ** ninjanaut
jolly nature
EVs- 6HP/252 att/252 speed
-swords dance
-silver wind
-baton pass
-substitute

snorlax@leftovers ** fat boy
sassy nature
EVs- 28HP/166 att/152 def/164 sp.def
-return
-curse
-earthquake
-sleeptalk
meh, special wall lax. feeds on the likes of special sweepers and other idiots.

suicune@leftovers ** **** luck
bold nature
EVs- 252HP/204 def/54 sp.def
-surf
-calm mind
-rest
-sleep talk

celebi@leftovers ** Freak Annoyer God.
impish nature
EVs-216HP/154 def/116 sp.def/24 speed
-leech seed
-recover
-perish song
-HP grass
Let's see tyranitar get through this!

I am also thinking of adding a zapdos.

Zapdos@leftovers ** the thunderbird.
rash nature
EVs-6HP/72 att/224 sp.att/208 speed
-thunderbolt
-HP grass
-drill peck
-substitute

This team is a work of art.

bleep
08-13-2006, 05:46 AM
Gyarados is a GREAT starter with things like Zapdos and Salamence running around! You're so smart david um!

This team is lold at pretty hard by skarmbliss. Dusclops outstalls the hell out of you, since nothing except gyarados you have can even touch it, and by the time you deal enough damage to it, it'll just rest up and switch. Ninjask is pretty lol in general because of how common skarmory is, and you're not even packing something to take care of skarm like magneton. This team will get raped by cmraikou because your lax doesn't have rest.

Nice job with sleeptalk on lax, you're definitely going to want to switch snorlax into hypnosis from gengar and milotic!

You still suck. If you want to find works of art, maybe you should learn how to play the game before you try to show off.

Elidibs
08-13-2006, 05:52 AM
gengar used substitute, and it's pretty much gg. Same for salamence using dragon dance.
So yea, it's a work of art that gets raped by 2 of the most ou pokes

David Um
08-13-2006, 05:53 AM
Gyarados is a GREAT starter with things like Zapdos and Salamence running around! You're so smart david um!

This team is lold at pretty hard by skarmbliss. Dusclops outstalls the hell out of you, since nothing except gyarados you have can even touch it, and by the time you deal enough damage to it, it'll just rest up and switch. Ninjask is pretty lol in general because of how common skarmory is, and you're not even packing something to take care of skarm like magneton. This team will get raped by cmraikou because your lax doesn't have rest.

Nice job with sleeptalk on lax, you're definitely going to want to switch snorlax into hypnosis from gengar and milotic!

You still suck. If you want to find works of art, maybe you should learn how to play the game before you try to show off.

why the hell are you still talking? People like you need to shut the hell up lol.
since when was gyarados my starter? ninjask is. and zapdos beats the hell out of skarmory anyway lol.

I forgot rest on gyarados. woops.

bleep
08-13-2006, 06:21 AM
you don't have zapdos retard.

this team is balls.

HMMM... IF GYARADOS IS THE FIRST POKEMON, I'D THINK ITS THE STARTER. MAYBE IF YOU HAD USED THE PROPER FORMAT I WOULD KNOW THAT.

either way that team still blows. and why the hell would you put rest on gyarados.

and stop saying 'lol,' it would be appropriate if what you said was funny, but everyone knows you're stupid.

David Um
08-13-2006, 07:59 AM
you don't have zapdos retard.

this team is balls.

HMMM... IF GYARADOS IS THE FIRST POKEMON, I'D THINK ITS THE STARTER. MAYBE IF YOU HAD USED THE PROPER FORMAT I WOULD KNOW THAT.

either way that team still blows. and why the hell would you put rest on gyarados.

and stop saying 'lol,' it would be appropriate if what you said was funny, but everyone knows you're stupid.

I don't use a format on my team. and I do have zapdos on my team. I just need help replacing`zapdos with somebody else.

if you think my team sucks balls and if you're going to call me stupid. YOu seriously need to grow up. I guess all indians are like that.

bleep
08-13-2006, 11:41 AM
Wow, way to be a racist, screeshotted and reported. And just FYI, I'm half indian, not full.

And I don't mean a format on your team, I meant a format for the way you posted it. You still don't know what you're talking about!

Looks like you need help with english also. If you wanted to replace zapdos with something, you would already have zapdos. And before you edit your post to make it look like you were right, and I misread, here's a screenshot for your convenience!

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/3256/davidumracistxt7.png

And aside from you being an idiot, adding Zapdos does absolutely nothing to help your skarmbliss weakness. As soon as Zapdos rears its head, they'll switch to Blissey.

David Um
08-13-2006, 03:08 PM
Wow, way to be a racist, screeshotted and reported. And just FYI, I'm half indian, not full.

And I don't mean a format on your team, I meant a format for the way you posted it. You still don't know what you're talking about!

Looks like you need help with english also. If you wanted to replace zapdos with something, you would already have zapdos. And before you edit your post to make it look like you were right, and I misread, here's a screenshot for your convenience!

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/3256/davidumracistxt7.png

And aside from you being an idiot, adding Zapdos does absolutely nothing to help your skarmbliss weakness. As soon as Zapdos rears its head, they'll switch to Blissey.
okay, you may think I'm an idiot, but nobody here thinks I'm an idiot here. If you want to post more insults bleep, I suggest doing via PM.

bleep
08-13-2006, 04:04 PM
I'm pretty sure dragonseeker, elidibs, echo, and younglink65 all think you are. Don't worry!

celebi
08-13-2006, 04:15 PM
Too many sleep talkers so many useless moves if this is a work of art then I'm leonardo da vinci.

Nykwana Wombosi
08-13-2006, 04:17 PM
I guess art is not an objective thing, but personally I find this team ugly.

Your Gyarados is standard and overbored, walled by enough physical walls. Ninjask doesn't make much sense, since it's only possible recipient of Baton Pass is Gyarados, because the rest of the team either attacks special or doesn't need speed. And while I guess Snorlax could use a Swords Dance you won't get in a Swords Dance if they just keep breaking your Sub. And you have to Sub because if you don't, you die immediately. Also nothing can stop Raikou. Your Snorlax isn't durable and Sleep Talk wastes a slot. Celebi can't do **** because after Calm Mind it will never kill the sub. I suppose it might phaze with Perish Song but that will only be delaying the execution.

David Um
08-13-2006, 04:20 PM
I'm pretty sure dragonseeker, elidibs, echo, and younglink65 all think you are. Don't worry!
although as long as I'm not spamming or trolling, I can't get banned here.

Dragon_Seeker
08-13-2006, 06:36 PM
jolly nature
-dragon dance
-HP flying
-earthquake
-taunt

Jolteon can bite me. Double-Edge over Taunt and then use Adamant. Max attack, 249 speed stat and rest in HP. You will thank me for this when you fix your Celebi. You WILL thank me for this when Celebi is fixed up.

hasty nature
-focus punch
-thunderbolt
-substitute
-will-o-wisp

I realize this is an offensive team. Therefore, try this:

~ Thunderbolt
~ Ice Punch
~ Explosion
~ Hypnosis
@ Leftovers

Sub + Sandstream = counterproductive. Don't. So have Gengar Hypnosis something then Explode when Celebitch or Blissey come in to heal the world. Can effectively take out 2 pokemon if you do it right and that's useful for offensive teams.

jolly nature
-swords dance
-silver wind
-baton pass
-substitute

Drop it. Now. Replace with Fagneton. Do it.

sassy nature
-return
-curse
-earthquake
-sleeptalk

Rest over Sleep Talk or Curse please. Whether you go Curselax or STalk Lax is up to you but I remind you that you still need ******* Rest regardless. Because you have CMcune with stalk, I'd use Rest over stalk. 2 Stalkers is enough.

bold nature
-surf
-calm mind
-rest
-sleep talk

Jesus hates you.

impish nature
-leech seed
-recover
-perish song
-HP grass

Needs more Swords Dance + Baton Pass or Heal Bell tbh. You have Snorlax and Gyarados and you're NOT using Celebi for either Swords Dance passes... weird. Similarly, you have 2 resters but you're NOT using Heal Bell. Once again... weird.

~ Swords Dance
~ Baton Pass
~ Hidden Power Fighting / Shadow Ball
~ Recover
@ Leftovers

Impish. Max HP. Enough defense for 290. Enough speed for 240. Some special defense and the rest in attack (245 attack stat worked for me). BP to Gyarados and you win. Or, alternatively, BP to fagneton when Skarmory switches in. Weezing can bite Suicune's ass; he not only absorbs the Wisps but also wastes 'em with Pressure. Very ***** to deal with.

Oh, and this adds quite possibly the second most solid HP Grass Raikou counter you could ask for. Second only to Blissey.

The end result is a mild (and I do mean mild) weakness to Curselax, which can be remedied by simply going Roar on Suicune. But Stalk is kind of fun and you do have Gengar... so if it's Shadow Ball 'Lax, give Maggy Reflect and Metal Sound and voila. 'Lax loses. Oh, and the Reflect support wouldn't JUST help against 'Lax but also in setting up Gayarados, Celebi and other lil' bastards like curselax.

Before I got here this team was a work of art. It was the type of artwork you'd find a small child with herpes, leprosy and small bouts of diptheria peddling on the street, trying to trade for suicide drugs. Or the type of artwork you'd find in an abstract museum that makes people look in wonder and think, "wow. That's ****** up." Even a decrepit child with down syndrome would be able to tell that this team could use some SERIOUS (and I do mean serious) work. That said, I am better than jesus, what can I say?

Elidibs
08-13-2006, 08:48 PM
Before I got here this team was a work of art. It was the type of artwork you'd find a small child with herpes, leprosy and small bouts of diptheria peddling on the street, trying to trade for suicide drugs. Or the type of artwork you'd find in an abstract museum that makes people look in wonder and think, "wow. That's ****** up." Even a decrepit child with down syndrome would be able to tell that this team could use some SERIOUS (and I do mean serious) work. That said, I am better than jesus, what can I say?

lol, this made my day

on a side note, i do think DavidUm's an idiot. No wonder why he has been banned from any other forum he has been to

David Um
08-14-2006, 12:40 AM
weezing can bite suicune's ass?

probaBLY THE OPPOSITE.

ANYWAY, I was trying to make an annoyer celebi. but thanks a lot anyway.

edit: I wasn't banned from serebii.net... Obviously I was banned because I swore back at the moderators because the mods swore at me first.

Dragon_Seeker
08-14-2006, 02:58 AM
weezing can bite suicune's ass?

probaBLY THE OPPOSITE.
When someone says, "[object 1] can bite [object 2's] buttocks/ass/rear-end", that usually implies [object 1] is being owned, destroyed or eviscerated in some way.

Therefore, Weezing would be the pokemon being eaten - not Suicune. Unless, of course, you understood the way the phrase works beforehand and believe Suicune loses to Weezing...

Dark Charizard
08-14-2006, 04:22 AM
jolly nature
-dragon dance
-thunder
-earthquake
-surf
enough speed EVs to outspeed aero and jolteon after a dragon dance. a dragon dancer in my team.

hasty nature
-phychic
-thunderbolt
-substitute
-will-o-wisp
meh. foocus punch for blisseys.

jolly nature
-swords dance
-silver wind
-baton pass
-substitute

sassy nature
-seld desrtuck/explosion
-curse
-earthquake
-sleeptalk
meh, special wall lax. feeds on the likes of special sweepers and other idiots.

bold nature
-surf
-calm mind
-rest
-sleep talk

impish nature
-leech seed
-recover
-perish song
-phychic/heal bell/recover
Let's see tyranitar get through this!

I am also thinking of adding a zapdos.

Zapdos@leftovers ** the thunderbird.
rash nature
EVs-6HP/72 att/224 sp.att/208 speed
-thunderbolt
-HP grass
-drill peck
-substitute

This team is a work of art.

My work of art is shown in bold.

Seawolf
08-14-2006, 04:53 AM
edit: I wasn't banned from serebii.net... Obviously I was banned because I swore back at the moderators because the mods swore at me first.

You can also get banned here for smarting off to moderators, or by making posts that are less than four words, like I just saw you do. :wink:

bleep
08-14-2006, 06:44 AM
oh yeah serebii is an AMAZING site for competetive pokemon!!!!!!!!!

Dragon_Seeker
08-14-2006, 07:11 AM
oh yeah serebii is an AMAZING site for competetive pokemon!!!!!!!!!
See? Someone else finally agrees with me.

*sarcasm meter explodes*

filip24681
08-16-2006, 03:31 AM
good team 8/10
lol my teams sucks though mines like 3/10

Echo
08-16-2006, 02:41 PM
good team 8/10
lol my teams sucks though mines like 3/10

er, please don't post that type of 'a rate' again.

bleep
08-16-2006, 06:32 PM
filip, sorry to say, but your opinion is incorrect.

wrong.

if this were a test you'd fail.

David Um
08-18-2006, 09:25 AM
You can also get banned here for smarting off to moderators, or by making posts that are less than four words, like I just saw you do. :wink:

I wasn't smarting off to moderators. nor I did make post that are less than 4 words.

edit: It's blatantly obvious that there is something wrong with my team, so I'm going to plan on a new team.

mopds can close this thread.