PDA

View Full Version : A Thread Dedicated To Naz

Dr Scott
08-13-2006, 05:38 AM
So we're going to talk about nothing in particular, just a bunch of stupid stuff. Like *Beheads ev eryone in the room*

Wow! College soon, so nuts.

All-Star
08-13-2006, 06:42 AM
At first I thought you meant the rapper. XD

I don't know Naz, but congrats. :tongue:

MystiKal
08-13-2006, 06:43 AM
Lol, Scott. Over half the people here probaly don't remember Naz.

Dr Scott
08-13-2006, 06:49 AM
More, probably! But that doesn't stop me!!! I still want to honor my old friend, so I will and did! Yay for him!

Fire Pkmn Master
08-13-2006, 07:53 AM
Well thats nice i guess. :sweat:

Focal
08-13-2006, 01:45 PM
Omg, Scott is back? :o Haven't seen you in forever :D
I don't know Naz though :\

All-Star
08-13-2006, 04:02 PM
Was Scott here at Proboards?

Focal
08-13-2006, 04:04 PM
Was Scott here at Proboards?

Yep :D
Aka The Beheading King (or something like that :P)

Jack of Clovers
08-13-2006, 06:39 PM
The only people left that knew Naz are me, you, Marth, and akdude. Man, it's been a long time since Yahoo days.

We should try to get him to post here, just to see what he says.

~Jack~

.AzureLight
08-13-2006, 06:45 PM
I'm a newb so I don't know Naz. :neutral:

Marth
08-14-2006, 12:58 AM
The only people left that knew Naz are me, you, Marth, and akdude. Man, it's been a long time since Yahoo days.

We should try to get him to post here, just to see what he says.

~Jack~
Dunno if you remember my brother, Meowth, and my neighboor, Darksickle (the one who spoke in a "We" mode, and had a Scyther and believed he was a dark entity =P )

JohtoTrainer
08-14-2006, 01:07 AM
Dunno if you remember my brother, Meowth, and my neighboor, Darksickle (the one who spoke in a "We" mode, and had a Scyther and believed he was a dark entity =P )
Sounds like an odd fellow. :confuse:

Dr Scott
08-14-2006, 04:16 AM
Me and Luxe/Marth were going through the Yahoo group stuff yesterday, so I saw Naz stuff, so I made a post about him! It's fine for all you new people who don't, you're all nice people I'm sure, just post random stuff! Get to know each other! Have fun! But play nice.

We Taste Pies...
08-14-2006, 04:22 AM
I'm sarting to get the feeling, this is basically a prehistoric lookieXP

Dr Scott
08-14-2006, 04:24 AM
Pretty much, a lookie run by a "vet", so I guess that makes it classic and stuff. Yes, we actually did post loads of crud on nothing at all. But it was more then "i keel u with sword". We did THAT in Conference

We Taste Pies...
08-14-2006, 04:30 AM
Pretty much, a lookie run by a "vet", so I guess that makes it classic and stuff. Yes, we actually did post loads of crud on nothing at all. But it was more then "i keel u with sword". We did THAT in Conference

Shhh, don't post that so loud(:crackup: ) Jack locked a lookie not to long ago.

Dr Scott
08-14-2006, 04:36 AM
Oh, I know Jack, he wouldn't do that to an old friend, and def. not to the image of Naz *Glare* If memory serves correct, I was around in Ultimate before him! I think. Pretty sure.

Marth
08-14-2006, 05:59 AM
Imagine if all the real vets (Yes, JT, this one goes for you) gathered in a team and we had a fight against y'all whippersnappers... It'd be cool, something like:
Team Ultimate:
Curtis & Nin & Flare & Scott & Jose & Stripeduck & MarMar & Jack & Naz & Akdude & Marth
vs.
Team Ultra:
Everyone else =P

JohtoTrainer
08-14-2006, 06:19 AM
Imagine if all the real vets (Yes, JT, this one goes for you) gathered in a team and we had a fight against y'all whippersnappers... It'd be cool, something like:
Team Ultimate:
Curtis & Nin & Flare & Scott & Jose & Stripeduck & MarMar & Jack & Naz & Akdude & Marth
vs.
Team Ultra:
Everyone else =P
We would pwn you vets. Most of you are out of practice. :P

Marth
08-14-2006, 06:24 AM
We would pwn you vets. Most of you are out of practice. :P
Agreed, Nin the other day was about to allow the Toxic / Protect / Detect combo =P

Dr Scott
08-14-2006, 05:15 PM
Nah, take out MarMar and put in Figgy, and put in Dire, and we'd OWN! Figgy was a genius at it, even out of practice we could win!

Jack of Clovers
08-14-2006, 06:32 PM
Dark was odd, but I thought he was cool. Especially when everyone was mad at him for using 'we' all the time. :tongue:
Jag too. and Teeshtwo. Don't forget them.

~Jack~

Marth
08-14-2006, 06:53 PM
Dark was odd, but I thought he was cool. Especially when everyone was mad at him for using 'we' all the time. :tongue:

Jag too. and Teeshtwo. Don't forget them.

~Jack~
Dark's still around, as cool as usual, we play Smash Bros. all the time...guess which character I use?
I might try and convince him to come back... we'll have fun with his double-personality.
Jag was the best writer ever, and she was Spanish, so it proves anyone can write great stuff, no matter the country. And teesthwo...she's the most inocent person ever...I miss her =(

Dr Scott
08-14-2006, 09:26 PM
She's one of the nicest people ever. And let's put Naz in our team too !!! He's a member! And going through the old group, he beat Nin, or something! What else? Who else? ... ... ... I'm sure there's some people I'm missing!

Personally, I like Luigi, Roy ... jiggles.

We Taste Pies...
08-14-2006, 09:44 PM
She's one of the nicest people ever. And let's put Naz in our team too !!! He's a member! And going through the old group, he beat Nin, or something! What else? Who else? ... ... ... I'm sure there's some people I'm missing!

Personally, I like Luigi, Roy ... jiggles.

Maybe someone could put together a slideshow or something showing the history of URPG:crackup:

Dr Scott
08-15-2006, 01:04 AM
Didn't somebody do a post on it? And a slideshow? Luxey had the best idea I could think of. Me and him should co-do a Ultra Zoo! *This is also a offer to Marth/Luxey*

Marth
08-15-2006, 01:18 AM
Didn't somebody do a post on it? And a slideshow? Luxey had the best idea I could think of. Me and him should co-do a Ultra Zoo! *This is also a offer to Marth/Luxey*
And I agree...you do the writting, I'll hit you with the whip =O

Dr Scott
08-15-2006, 01:30 AM
Sounds like the classic song . . .

I just don't want to have to do it all! I mean, I will, but it'll take longer that way. ******.

Matt
08-15-2006, 02:03 AM
If this thread was made by anyone else it would have been locked by now.

Wait 'til Ryan gets here.

Marth
08-15-2006, 02:23 AM

LoL? I know Ryan has authority and all that, but I see no harm in this thread, Defense. Don't know why would he lock this thread, Naz's not a banned member.

Dr Scott
08-15-2006, 03:48 AM
No duh. This isn't just a super strict little place, you know, you can also talk here! It's also part social! Anyone is free to post here! That's right, even you little people who don't know me, I'd love to meet you and hear from you! But be nice about it! No "Hey, this should be deleted because ..." Because this place was built around idiots like me, so get used to it. "Wait 'til Ryan gets here" sounds like I'm getting a mom sicked on me ...

And if I seem mean to you, I don't really mean it that way ... Just, loosen up a bit and have fun! I've got nothing against Ryan, I think he's a pretty cool guy. Heck, I remember when he started out at the Ultimate RPG. Don't see why he'd go against this with prejudice. Think the man has more important things to do.

I'd also like to note here that the character / mon / everything of the name Prey is gone. That's because it was me, of course. But Marsh reminded me that I'm lazy and that it'd be too much work to restart. Now I'm bringing back, well, me. Stats are up, etc. I bring this up because I will be using the character that I had been using with him, however as a support character. And the place and such. Just don't be confused. And sorry Megumi! I wasn't a good starter, I was a really old member trying to get used to the place again, and acting "newbie" ish. *Hugs* Forgive me, I hope. Anyways. Yes.

Loyal Arcanine
08-15-2006, 10:44 AM

He won't do that. What's going on in the URPG is only the officials responsibility. What Ryan and other moderators want here has less importance, certainly if they're not even in it.

Dr Scott
08-16-2006, 01:55 AM
Yeah, what he said! You tell 'em Mr. Arcanine!

Now. What we need here is a big happy conversation! Any ideas?

JohtoTrainer
08-16-2006, 02:08 AM

Ryan can't lock this thread. Well, he can...but he's not supposed to. And what's your problem? Show a little respect. Damn.

Dr Scott
08-16-2006, 02:25 AM
And you say "made by anyone else" like I'm special! Which I'm most certainly not ...

Marth
08-16-2006, 02:44 AM
And you say "made by anyone else" like I'm special! Which I'm most certainly not ...
You're special! You're....erm, well, maybe you're a simpleton =O

Dr Scott
08-16-2006, 04:21 AM
I'd rather be a simpleton, people expect less out of you and such.

Marth
08-16-2006, 04:28 AM
But you're at least a funny simpleton who beheads people...that's cool =P
By the way, you haven't beheaded someone in a while.

Dr Scott
08-16-2006, 04:32 AM
No one really has deserved it. I'm more of a conservative now. But, in the spirit of all things that are right ... *Beheads Jack* TAKE THAT AUTHORITY!

Jack of Clovers
08-17-2006, 08:41 PM
Maybe someone could put together a slideshow or something showing the history of URPG:crackup:
Hkim said he was doing some history thing... long ago. Not sure if he's still doing it because he's been so busy.

So true. I wish I could still be one, but if I had, I'd hate to think what might have happened in our move to the boards. Flare certainly wasn't doing much. :tongue:
*looks for lost head*
Wait, how can I look for my head, when my head has my eyes. Hmmmm.... :think:

~Jack~

We Taste Pies...
08-17-2006, 10:08 PM
Hkim said he was doing some history thing... long ago. Not sure if he's still doing it because he's been so busy.

So true. I wish I could still be one, but if I had, I'd hate to think what might have happened in our move to the boards. Flare certainly wasn't doing much. :tongue:
*looks for lost head*
Wait, how can I look for my head, when my head has my eyes. Hmmmm.... :think:

~Jack~

If I could take a "class" on URPG history, I could make one.

Dr Scott
08-17-2006, 10:10 PM
Well, there's not a class, but I'm sure either me, Lil, or Marth coudl tell you all that you need to know. OR you could look in the rules and go to the old Yahoo group thing and learn a little bit, ti's the one we all went to when the first was deleted ... Plus, I'm making a new Ultimate Zoo probably! But it's not history, just bringing back old members ...

Anyways. Yay for this thread being alive still somehow ish!

Dr Scott
08-18-2006, 05:26 AM
Oh, and also, sorry for not mentioning it before, but HI AGAIN ELFEN BOW. Elven. Sorry I didn't notice you early! ^^

Yeah. Random. UIt's late.

ALSO: To note, I'm going to be in college soon adn unable to post/battle/anything until I get my laptop back. So. I'm not dead! Just missing for a bit.

Thrall
08-18-2006, 05:31 AM
Zomg double post XD. Lol. I keel you with sword!

Jack of Clovers
08-18-2006, 07:06 PM
Well, there's not a class, but I'm sure either me, Lil, or Marth coudl tell you all that you need to know. OR you could look in the rules and go to the old Yahoo group thing and learn a little bit, ti's the one we all went to when the first was deleted ... Plus, I'm making a new Ultimate Zoo probably! But it's not history, just bringing back old members ...
I remember those. Such hilarity. :crackup: I can't wait to read what your planning, especially for my character. :tongue:

~Jack~

Dr Scott
08-18-2006, 07:07 PM
*Howard Dean keels Lep*

C'mon man, Lookie wasn't hurting anyone!

*Howard Dean sues Lep*

*Beheads Everyone*

*Is amused*

*Dies*

flareon008
08-22-2006, 05:19 AM
aren't you basicly stealing my lookie thread? And I see nothing about pink bunnies Naz would go insane about.

Jack of Clovers
08-23-2006, 07:16 AM
That was exactly my thoughts. :tongue:

Nin and Naz loved their pink bunnies. I loved when they were brought up in conversation.

~Jack~

Espeon Rinage
08-23-2006, 07:52 AM
Yay Naz? =/

Bunnieys!!! [Just so you know, I meant to spell it like that =/]

We Taste Pies...
08-23-2006, 05:30 PM
Pink isn't so bad, but I hate bunnieys. They're cute little furballs of evil:twisted:

Dr Scott
08-26-2006, 01:58 AM
Hey. For one, this is a dedication Flare. So shup. For two. Leppy is killing all the Lookies I make, so it's pointless. Three. Lookie? Psh. I don't even get it!

You know what. I have one word for you ... BYYYYAAAAHHHH!!!

Oh, and thanks for asking Flare, yes I am fine. And yes college is going good. Thanks for asking!

flareon008
08-30-2006, 05:22 AM
I'm game for a thread dedicated to me :cool: .

I know someone that believes squirrels are evil.