PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone seen "The day after tomorrow"?

Bakura2004
05-29-2004, 11:53 AM
Has anyone seen it yet?It looks good but I'm not sure, I need you peoples help.

Ruben
05-29-2004, 12:14 PM
Has anyone seen it yet?It looks good but I'm not sure, I need you peoples help.

Mmmm... Yes, I must admit, cool movie -haven't seen it yet tough- but I think it's just an excuse to put as many special effects in one movie.

Lol, In my country, there was something on the news about the Day after tomorrow and then the weather guy came and said things like: 'It can't happen, because if the caps melt you would get a warm air there and the circulation would -blablablabla-
Man, it was fun to laugh him out. Lol, even my mom laughed at him, and she's anti-humour 0.o

- Ruben V.

Agent Orange
05-29-2004, 12:31 PM
I want to see it sooooo bad. It looks awesome. :biggrin:

Mechaflame
05-29-2004, 04:38 PM
I'm seeing this movie today. Actually, tonite... :smile:

[Fair]
05-30-2004, 05:13 AM
I'm going to see it tomorrow...

It was written by the dude who wrote "Independence Day", so I have high hopes!

Cooltrainerjoey
05-30-2004, 09:21 PM
The previews look good, I hope it will be a good movie. I'm seeing it next week.

Matthew
05-31-2004, 06:18 PM
The graphics are amazing!!! Though itcan get pretty cheesy -_- (ie. the Timber Wolves XD) My favorite part of the moveie is the Tornado part in Los Angeles.... I would be blown away... and at the ends, it shows the northern hemisphere covered in ice.... southern Cali is frozen @_@ Meh, gotta go to work now! Over all, I would give the movie an 8.4/10 B.

@v@v@v@ <----A lame attempt at a Claydol emoticon.

King Kangaskhan
06-01-2004, 01:52 PM
I haven't seen it, but I've heard not to go see it because it isn't good.

Lucky Flareon
06-01-2004, 11:59 PM
I went to go see it. The best part about it was the special effects by far. The tornados were awsome, and so was the flood. At parts it did get pretty boring, but it was pretty good overall.

SSJ Metallica
06-03-2004, 05:19 AM
From the looks of the trailer, I'm willing to see. I've also heard that this part of another anti-Bush movement regarding enviornmental issues, but 'eh I'll see it just for the movie not because people think that the world's going to actually end because Bush is President. :tongue:

PokemonElite2000
06-23-2004, 09:54 PM
Finally got around to see this movie, heh. A little late, but better late than never.

This is obviously a disaster movie, and that's what it is, all about disaster. Rarely do these type of movies have a good storyline, which it doesn't. But what it does do well is the special effects, and that's really the only reason to see this movie, the special effects. If you have seen the trailers, you can tell, the special effects are amazing, and that's only a small sample of it.

If you want to see some great disaster special effects, go see it. But if you're looking for a movie with a great storyline, this probably won't do for you. Just the special effects is worth it to see this movie (that is, if you like to watch that kind of thing). It's amazing how technology has evolved, you can do almost anything on the movie screen these days.