PDA

View Full Version : Post your fan-made sonic charactar here!

lugia_master
08-18-2006, 06:06 PM
title says all.
Heres mine:
http://img129.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thgd9.png
Chaos the fox

Sky Fire
08-18-2006, 06:17 PM
Funny. Sonic is about entertainment, but this thread isn't. Maybe there's a better spot for this...

Neo Emolga
08-18-2006, 06:19 PM
I have a feeling you didn't make those. They look awfully familar...

*Moved to Graphic Arts

Sky Fire
08-18-2006, 06:21 PM
I have a feeling you didn't make those. They look awfully familar...

*Moved to Graphic Arts
Yup, I know they're from somewhere... it definitely isn't hers. Well, yeah. Graphic Arts = the better spot.

lugia_master
08-18-2006, 06:42 PM
Yup, I know they're from somewhere... it definitely isn't hers. Well, yeah. Graphic Arts = the better spot.
YES I made them!If you dont beleive me,ask my friend sarah.(I dont think shes signed up here though) and my other friend,melissa.I MADE those.Whether you like it or not.(And if you saw them from chaos chao on Pc,thats me) NYAH
And YES I DID make themmagain.You dont just go around judging ppl if they look simalar.

Neo Emolga
08-18-2006, 07:09 PM
YES I made them!If you dont beleive me,ask my friend sarah.(I dont think shes signed up here though) and my other friend,melissa.I MADE those.Whether you like it or not.(And if you saw them from chaos chao on Pc,thats me) NYAH
And YES I DID make themmagain.You dont just go around judging ppl if they look simalar.

Okay... but just do know that if they aren't yours and the originals are found, that's immediate ban time. Art theft ranks pretty high on the offense scale...

Do you have other sprites you've done?

lugia_master
08-18-2006, 07:11 PM
Okay... but just do know that if they aren't yours and the originals are found, that's immediate ban time. Art theft ranks pretty high on the offense scale...

Do you have other sprites you've done?
yep.Here:
http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/426/chaosthefox5rl.png
my other name is chao breeder.Im getting a name change soon.And I DID MAKE THOSE SPRITES.I even still have them saved on my computer.Im gonna leave ths place maybe,ppl here are RUDE.

Hypocrisy is Fun
08-18-2006, 07:14 PM
Gj guys for scaring off a member. Theres a differnce between art theft and recolors.

I know nothing for sure, but you sure did get him angry.

lugia_master
08-18-2006, 07:23 PM
Gj guys for scaring off a member. Theres a differnce between art theft and recolors.

thank you,but Im a girl.

Neo Emolga
08-18-2006, 07:56 PM

I'm not trying to scare anyone off, but even so, recolors are one thing and scratch sprites are another. The way she was speaking, it seemed like these were her originals. You'd have to be damn good to make sprites like that from scratch, and only a few rare people are.

Sorry, but I'm only doing my job. Sometimes it takes a little more searching to see if things like that are true or not. Trust me, we've had art theft before where the person really made it look like they made it when really they didn't.

lugia_master
08-18-2006, 08:00 PM
I'm not trying to scare anyone off, but even so, recolors are one thing and scratch sprites are another. The way she was speaking, it seemed like these were her originals. You'd have to be damn good to make sprites like that from scratch, and only a few rare people are.

Sorry, but I'm only doing my job. Sometimes it takes a little more searching to see if things like that are true or not. Trust me, we've had art theft before where the person really made it look like they made it when really they didn't.
well thanx.Im glad you finally beleive me that I made them^^.I never steal,no matter what.

Gamakichi
08-18-2006, 08:14 PM
lol, you really made her mad guys, good thing that is over with. I think they look good.

lugia_master
08-18-2006, 08:17 PM
lol, you really made her mad guys, good thing that is over with. I think they look good.
thanx^^

Nasty Plasty
08-18-2006, 08:18 PM
yep.Here:
http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/426/chaosthefox5rl.png
my other name is chao breeder.Im getting a name change soon.And I DID MAKE THOSE SPRITES.I even still have them saved on my computer.Im gonna leave ths place maybe,ppl here are RUDE.
I don't really like that one. I just wish it was something other than Shadow. The Shadow the Hedgehog game scarred me for life.

Also, you'll have to wait til October to get your name changed to Chao Breeder.(See Username)

Gamakichi
08-18-2006, 08:19 PM
thanx^^
you are welcome. Sonic is cool.

lugia_master
08-18-2006, 08:19 PM
I don't really like that one. I just wish it was something other than Shadow. The Shadow the Hedgehog game scarred me for life.

Also, you'll have to wait til October to get your name changed to Chao Breeder.(See Username)
oh XD.Didnt know.And,shadow scared you?

and yea,sonic is cool,Espically hyoer sonic.He looks awesome.

Nasty Plasty
08-18-2006, 08:20 PM
oh XD.Didnt know.And,shadow scared you?
Scarred, as in messed me up. That game had the worst graphics, playability, plot ever. I used to think Shadow was cool.

lugia_master
08-18-2006, 08:23 PM
Scarred, as in messed me up. That game had the worst graphics, playability, plot ever. I used to think Shadow was cool.
Oh.Its a fun game,but I really dont like the story,and its friggin HARD.

Gamakichi
08-18-2006, 08:25 PM
Yes shadow the hedgehog is to hard. good idea, bad game...IMO. wtf? hyoer sonic? what is that?

lugia_master
08-18-2006, 08:30 PM
Yes shadow the hedgehog is to hard. good idea, bad game...IMO. wtf? hyoer sonic? what is that?
He appaered in sonic three and knuckles and one episode of sonic x.Its a step after super sonic,and he flashes the colors of the chaos emeralds.If you wanna see him,watch this. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYOWtCIDLfY&mode=related&search=)
To sonic to turn yper,you need the super emeralds.(To know the part,it will show sonic's face then hell turn hyper)

Gamakichi
08-18-2006, 08:34 PM
He appaered in sonic three and knuckles and one episode of sonic x.Its a step after super sonic,and he flashes the colors of the chaos emeralds.If you wanna see him,watch this. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYOWtCIDLfY&mode=related&search=)
To sonic to turn yper,you need the super emeralds.(To know the part,it will show sonic's face then hell turn hyper)
oh, yellow sonic where he floats around?

lugia_master
08-18-2006, 08:35 PM
oh, yellow sonic where he floats around?
no thats super sonic.Hyper sonic is a step AFTER.Just watch the video till a sonic turns hyper,youll know that when he starts flashing colors.

Gamakichi
08-18-2006, 08:41 PM
no thats super sonic.Hyper sonic is a step AFTER.Just watch the video till a sonic turns hyper,youll know that when he starts flashing colors.
cant, youtube is blocked on my computer... D:

lugia_master
08-18-2006, 08:42 PM
cant, youtube is blocked on my computer... D:
wah.Ill try to get that clip for ya then.
EDIT: Sorry I could find it

Gamakichi
08-18-2006, 08:48 PM
wah.Ill try to get that clip for ya then.
EDIT: Sorry I could find it
its fine, i take your word that there is another form.

Sky Fire
08-19-2006, 01:55 PM
Meh. I sorta checked out Sonic's main site, and...

there was a direct match.

But, that doesn't mean it's a ban yet. I have to wait for a G-Mod.

And no, I'm not posting the link.

Sorry!

lugia_master
08-19-2006, 03:33 PM

Sorry!
IM TELLING YOU I MADE THEM!GRRRRRRRRR!I MADE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!AND POST A LINK NOW!YOUR JUST TRYING TO FRAME ME!

Sky Fire
08-19-2006, 04:40 PM
IM TELLING YOU I MADE THEM!GRRRRRRRRR!I MADE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!AND POST A LINK NOW!YOUR JUST TRYING TO FRAME ME!
Nah, I'm getting Neo when he signs on. :tongue:

Tsuki
08-19-2006, 05:26 PM
http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/6817/mmphp2.png Here is my Sonic Fan character. Her name is Yukiko, I drew the tail.

lugia_master
08-19-2006, 05:52 PM
http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/6817/mmphp2.png Here is my Sonic Fan character. Her name is Yukiko, I drew the tail.
shes cute^^

Sky Fire
08-19-2006, 06:01 PM
shes cute^^
Oh, my dad forwarded your PM to the top 2 staff people of PE2K. :P

Neo Emolga
08-19-2006, 07:59 PM

Sorry!

That doesn't help the situation... -.-

EDIT: I just checked the main site and there wasn't one character that looked like the one she featured.

With that said, there's no way I'm going to act on that, unless you have a valid link.

Sky Fire
08-20-2006, 10:47 PM
That doesn't help the situation... -.-

EDIT: I just checked the main site and there wasn't one character that looked like the one she featured.

With that said, there's no way I'm going to act on that, unless you have a valid link.
Meh, actually... I forgot the link, it was on the other computer. It wasn't the main one. Don't ban her.