PDA

View Full Version : Electric problem

Keen_Eye
08-19-2006, 05:38 AM
In my Crystal, I said lately that the time doesn't change and it is always in midnight:sad: The odd egg hatched into Magby, I have my Growlithe so I wont use it. I want Elekid or Pichu to come out, but unlucky to have Magby. I don't like Magnemite and Voltorb to be my Electric in the Party, I even can't catch the Nidos 'cause it is nighttime. Now, I have a Thunderpunch, I'm thinking which pokemon can I teach that? I looked in the Pokedex here in this site, and only few can learn it, I thought Poliwrath can, but not I trained him but what a waste! It can't learn a thunderpunch. Not actually a waste, he is useful on hypnosis attack to catch wild PKmn.

Fire Pkmn Master
08-19-2006, 05:53 AM
Um ok. Whynot a Mareep or Pikachu. I dont know. Just be patient and wait to get an Elekid or something.

Diruga
08-19-2006, 05:56 AM
In my Crystal, I said lately that the time doesn't change and it is always in midnight:sad: The odd egg hatched into Magby, I have my Growlithe so I wont use it. I want Elekid or Pichu to come out, but unlucky to have Magby. I don't like Magnemite and Voltorb to be my Electric in the Party, I even can't catch the Nidos 'cause it is nighttime. Now, I have a Thunderpunch, I'm thinking which pokemon can I teach that? I looked in the Pokedex here in this site, and only few can learn it, I thought Poliwrath can, but not I trained him but what a waste! It can't learn a thunderpunch. Not actually a waste, he is useful on hypnosis attack to catch wild PKmn.

cool thats great

Keen_Eye
08-19-2006, 05:56 AM
Mareep is not available on crystal. That's what sucks in crystal, no Ampharos(especially, I don't have trade links.)
I already told that Magby came out in the Odd egg, not Elekid or Pichu.

Diruga
08-19-2006, 05:58 AM
Um ok. Whynot a Mareep or Pikachu. I dont know. Just be patient and wait to get an Elekid or something.

wow thats a problem

Keen_Eye
08-19-2006, 05:59 AM
sweet? wat do u mean?

Fire Pkmn Master
08-19-2006, 06:04 AM
wow thats a problem

1.Do Not Double POST.
2.What are you talking about.:neutral:

Keen_Eye
08-19-2006, 06:10 AM
ok, pls. go back into the topic.

!CeMAn
08-19-2006, 10:04 AM
ok, pls. go back into the topic.
HEY.

What about trying out a chincuh/ lanturn?? You've got some options.
Typlosion can pick up a ThunderPunch also, what's your starter?

Keen_Eye
08-20-2006, 04:10 AM
HEY.

What about trying out a chincuh/ lanturn?? You've got some options.
Typlosion can pick up a ThunderPunch also, what's your starter?
Its Feraligatr...and I think I hate fish Pokemon, Chinchou looks weak to me.
Ive reached Olivine City, its hard to beat Water Pokemons without Electric and Grass on mine, but its a challenge for me...

Silver Dragonair
08-20-2006, 04:22 AM
Ive reached Olivine City, its hard to beat Water Pokemons without Electric and Grass on mine, but its a challenge for me...
You could just, keep reseting your game, until pichu or elekid come out

Keen_Eye
08-20-2006, 04:25 AM
You could just, keep reseting your game, until pichu or elekid come out
Well, I don't want to do that...I'm right in the middle of the game.

Ok, May I ask this: When will the Move tutor will appear?

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
08-20-2006, 05:05 AM
He appears outside the Goldenrod City Gamecorner every Wednesday and Saturday after you've beaten the Elite Four.

!CeMAn
08-21-2006, 05:20 AM
Just use a voltorb or magnemite.
Electrodes are good. If you want an electric type, but don't want to wait until you get into Kanto, that's pretty much all you've got. Unless, you can catch Raikou.

Keen_Eye
08-21-2006, 08:50 AM
Ok, I'll try to find Raikou if I'm lucky enough.
I'm thinking of Machop, 'cause he is able to use thunderpunch, but what I hate is,the only chance I can get one, is from trade in the Goldenrod mart, and I hate their nicknames. why? the time doesnt change and it is always Night! so, I can't catch it in Mt. Mortar.
I even dont have the chance to evolve him to Machop, cause I dont have any link cable.