PDA

View Full Version : Online Battling Poll, All read. NOW :p

mlugia
05-29-2004, 09:43 PM
If, theoretically, a tournament was going to be held on Netbattle, would you guys prefer it to be for RS/FR/LG version or GSC version?

Benefits for each:
Gemetics: It's newer, so more PE2K members might know something about it

Metallics: It's been around longer, the host would probably know better in terms of what to ban and what to allow, and stuff like that.

Drawbacks:
Gemetics: Netbattle is still Betatesting RS, so there are a few bugs. RSBot seems to be too confusing and complicated for most ppl.

Metallics: It's not as new, ppl's interests are generally lower.

Essentially, if interests are lower, we can make it a 16 man single Elim, or 8, depending on the signups.

Agent Orange
05-29-2004, 09:44 PM
G/S/C please. :razz:

Ironshell Blastoise
05-29-2004, 11:06 PM
Either is fine with me. I just wanna beat some nub ass.

BTW, if you plan on banning the Growtheons, go ahead and ban Blissey also. Its just as "cheap" :rolleyes: Honestly, why do people (even vets) complain about it?

Ierdar
05-30-2004, 12:22 AM
Either one works for me, though I'd prefer GSC. :wink:

boltAge
05-30-2004, 01:00 AM
FRLGRuSa, kthx.

Pocket
06-08-2004, 02:05 AM
g/s/c, cause wat mlugia said: it was out for a while and people are more comfortable with it. And i don't have rusa.. = p.

note: is blissey really as cheap as growtheon? growtheon kills teams but bliss just stalls.. i'm just wondering cuz i am trying to make a team that anyone would accept.

mlugia
06-08-2004, 03:08 AM
Well, tourney started, so thread is unstickied and closed.

Pocket: Well, there's no team that someone won't find fault with. "WTF I SAID NO REVERSAL" for example, so =/