PDA

View Full Version : Operation: Anti-Trainer Original

Exophi
08-22-2006, 02:27 AM
Honestly, this role-play failed because no one understood what others were saying half the time. They had conflicting posts, and many valued members quit because of it. The poor role-players stayed, I'm not saying all the rp'ers who stayed were bad, most of you were great! Here's a list of votes for a remake. I hope you great role-players will join!!!

These People Voted For An Operation: Anti-Trainer Re-Make

O.) Exophi
1.) wanlingnic
2.) lonewolf
3.) Danne112
4.) Milos
5.) Prince_Rilian
6.) crystal_wolf
7.) Cindunyegi
8.)SpazzedOutRayquazza
9.)GaryEX
10.)LanceCorparalZeroro
11.)xoxkris, who had to be added to the list due to coolness.

Hydralisk
08-22-2006, 02:31 AM
Well, apparently we need this thread up for discussing the role-play, so here it is.
yay! I am awake now, too bad, sleeping is boring, :-P.

Alex the Charmander
08-22-2006, 04:00 AM
hello? the anti trainer thing sounds cool...i might join

Exophi
08-22-2006, 04:10 AM
As long as you can write decent length posts for the role-play. I made a mistake approving some of the others...

Not to mention any names... *cough* <Insert Names> *cough*

Hydralisk
08-22-2006, 08:45 PM
Wanlingic, lets have a very "intelligent" discussion shall we? :wink:

wanlingnic
08-29-2006, 07:21 AM
Wanlingic, lets have a very "intelligent" discussion shall we? :wink:
How did my name get into the conversation...?

Well, 'fraid to say this, but 'Anti-Trainer's dying! It's too cool to die! If it does, we must make another one! :happy:

Danne112
08-29-2006, 09:41 PM
How did my name get into the conversation...?

Well, 'fraid to say this, but 'Anti-Trainer's dying! It's too cool to die! If it does, we must make another one! :happy:

If you guys do make another one you can count me in, I've never done a pokemon RP before rather than a trainer one because any that I've seen have been very immature but if you guys are in it it's gotta be good :wink: Besides it's always good to try new things.

Heheh, and I know what you mean about accepted people you've regretted later Exophi. It's dissapointing how a lot of times RP Samples can contradict what actually ends up getting posted x_x

Cidunyegi
08-30-2006, 12:03 AM
I'll join if you make another. I didn't know what to do when my Pidgeot's flight feathers were plucked... I might choose a different character though, so that won't happen.

crystal_wolf
08-30-2006, 12:21 AM
Count me in if you make another^^ I haven't been very active in the last one, and i apologize for that. I might try something different though, but I'll keep my mind on it :happy:

Alex the Charmander
08-30-2006, 03:12 AM
me and my siblings, carira won't join again, mega seviper 3000 might...
armaldomaster will not and i will

Exophi
08-30-2006, 06:02 AM
I think another should be made. I really thought it would work out...
If a re-make is made, I claim thread making privledges.

The results of the rp would have been a lot better if I hadn't allowed so many people in...

One decision I make is rejecting lonewolf, (s)he would have been a good addition.

If I can get ten votes for a remake, excluding my own, I'll start one up.

Votes for Re-Make Will be Listed at the Top of Discussion

wanlingnic
08-30-2006, 12:21 PM
I think another should be made. I really thought it would work out...
If a re-make is made, I claim thread making privledges.

The results of the rp would have been a lot better if I hadn't allowed so many people in...

One decision I make is rejecting lonewolf, (s)he would have been a good addition.

I vote for a remake! :happy: It was real fun playing as Quasimodo, and I do hope to see it again!

Lonsie
08-30-2006, 02:43 PM

No, I'm a boy:susp:. But I guess I'll vote for a remake since it was a cool roleplay.

Lotad
08-30-2006, 02:56 PM
I'll try this out... again. I didn't like it the first time, because everyone wanted to get the attention focused on them. If you said we started in a group or something, then no one would try that, that's why I blacked out, just to avoid continuing.

I'll vote for if anyone who does join promises no attention grabbing, yes maybe one or two players can attention grab, but not like four at the fricking same time!

Danne112
08-30-2006, 03:08 PM
I wasn't in it, but if my vote can count anyways put me down for yes :wink:

Hydralisk
08-30-2006, 03:30 PM
I vote for a remake, but I wont be zangoose.

Exophi
08-30-2006, 06:57 PM
5 more votes still needed, I hope we can get them.

crystal_wolf
08-30-2006, 08:21 PM
I'll vote^^ I prolly won't be Vixen again though

Cidunyegi
08-30-2006, 10:02 PM
Count my vote in Exophi. I'm going to try and do better in the next Operation: Anti-Trainer.

SpazzedOutRayquaza
09-03-2006, 01:37 PM
I'd love for that to start over! Then I could join... Hopefully...

GaryEX
09-03-2006, 02:03 PM
I'd love for that to start over! Then I could join... Hopefully...
Yeah sure I will vote!

Exophi
09-05-2006, 02:23 AM
Just one more vote...

Will it come?

Most likely.

But I'm a sceptical person, so...

I guess we'll just see what happens.

wanlingnic
09-05-2006, 02:29 AM
Just one more vote...

Will it come?

Most likely.

But I'm a sceptical person, so...

I guess we'll just see what happens.
I wanna vote doubly! XDD If I could vote one more time, I'll be more than glad to! :happy:

I keeping my fingers crossed, but I'm positive we'll get this last vote!

Fire Pkmn Master
09-05-2006, 02:47 AM
Id vote to have a remake.

theEND
09-05-2006, 03:14 AM
I guess I'll vote for a remake. We need to restart over since it went so fast that many of the others just didn't want to RP since they don't know what's going on. Guess they're too lazy to read. -.-

....NEW CHARACTERS!!!

Exophi
09-08-2006, 05:49 AM
I'll make one when the oppourtunity arrises then. Soon as possible.

I am overly busy with school work because of my scientific courses...

Curse you chemistry and physics classes made for honours students!!! Oh well,

hope to see you in the re-make. I will be more strict on applications though. That's what caused the downfall of the last RP...

SpazzedOutRayquaza
09-08-2006, 10:14 PM
Ok, I want to join. However, before I join, I would like to say that this would be my 3rd decent RP, so you might want to check my work. Look to "Fight to the Top: An only Pokemon RP" to see my work. Not only was I an active poster, but it was the first (And only) RP I have ever made. It is going pretty well, so I guess I have creativity... And I make long enough posts to surpass the expectations. I also don't use Instant Messenger words or smilies, and I try hard to spell things right. And that, my friend, is the essay of why I would be a good contribution to "Operation: Anti-Trainer 2."

vgbri
09-09-2006, 01:43 PM
This sounds pretty cool. You have enough people so make the roleplay and I'm in!

xoxkris
09-11-2006, 11:36 AM
Sorry! My Internet was down for a long time, so please do count me in. I have been horribly, terribly vegetably inactive T.T

Yay! I've been excited about coming back, so I'll be waiting for the remake soon!