PDA

View Full Version : Snap

ShadowsEdge
08-24-2006, 08:41 PM
Do you think there will be a snap sequal for the Wii or the DS. That would be cool because I really liked snap it was fun. Riding in the machine thing that was cool. I am also wondering is it possible to see a shiny pokemon in snap. It would be cool if you could.

Shadow Eevee
08-29-2006, 12:48 AM
:sad: No, you can't see shiny Pokemon in it. They had weird Pokemon evolution theories . I liked the cave a lot.

ZmanCometh
08-29-2006, 12:55 AM
it would be cool if they made a sequel for snap for the wii or ds, and shiny pokemon could be a great thing to add.

Nasty Plasty
08-29-2006, 12:56 AM
:sad: no you can't see shiny pokemon they had weird pokemon evoultion theories . i liked the cave alot
You couldn't see them cuz they didn't esxist at the time. I say no, Pokemon Snap sucked @$$.

SpazzedOutRayquaza
08-29-2006, 01:14 AM
I heard it was really good, but never played it.

RedRoninMan
08-30-2006, 10:07 PM
It was a nice time waster but nothing more.

ZadokRox
09-13-2006, 05:44 PM
I think a Snap sequel would be great. The only thing they need to do is add more playability to the sequel (like multiple branches within a level with different Pokemon at the different branches).

Fire Pkmn Master
09-13-2006, 06:03 PM
Id like a sequel to the game. I loved the game alot.

ZadokRox
09-13-2006, 06:52 PM
Maybe another idea for a possible sequel is have a reward system where you can get stuff like evolutionary stones then use them on the Pokemon in the wild. The game could be made dummy-free so a player wouldn't do foolish things like throw a Fire Stone at a Magikarp.

Shady
09-14-2006, 06:15 AM
I never played pokemon snap, i would have liked too:happy:

Hello
09-21-2006, 04:20 PM
You couldn't see them cuz they didn't esxist at the time. I say no, Pokemon Snap sucked @$$.No it didn't :susp: .

I liked Pokemon Snap a lot, it was one of my favorite games for the N64. A sequel would work perfectly on the DS or Wii.

Crummie
09-24-2006, 03:14 AM
Snap was awesome. It was great for wastin' time, but the plot was absolutely horrible...

They won't make a sequel, because a lot of people hated the game. I, personally, loved it.

hogsbff
09-24-2006, 03:17 AM
Snap was awesome. It was great for wastin' time, but the plot was absolutely horrible...

They won't make a sequel, because a lot of people hated the game. I, personally, loved it.

I also loved the game, a sequel would be nice. Also I just loved how it was played, with no storyline.

Crummie
09-25-2006, 02:40 AM
I also loved the game, a sequel would be nice. Also I just loved how it was played, with no storyline.

Problem is.... There actually was supposed to be a storyline. It just sucked so bad nobody noticed it.

Todd sees Mew at the beginning, and is trying to find it again.

Mime Jr
09-25-2006, 03:13 AM
I liked it too, but I don't think so there are so many more pokemon know that it wouls be harder to do, and much longer. I did like the coolness of it. I miss it.

ZadokRox
09-25-2006, 03:25 AM
I liked it too, but I don't think so there are so many more pokemon know that it wouls be harder to do, and much longer. I did like the coolness of it. I miss it.

Don't forget, 'Pokemon Snap' only had about 68 of the first 151 Pokemon, which is less than half of the Pokemon. A possible sequel could have many branches and secret levels to include atleast 1/3 of the Pokemon, if not more.

Mime Jr
09-25-2006, 03:31 AM
True. I would be cool because the Wii has so much better graphic then the N64.

Captain Pichu
09-25-2006, 07:56 AM
I hate pokemon snap.

Hello
09-26-2006, 12:00 PM
I hate pokemon snap. What an intelligent post :sleepy:.

Moses
10-02-2006, 07:46 PM
I would love for a second game. It was and still is one of my favorite games. It brought some originality to the table. They just need to expand it. I remember someone saying somewhere that you could use the wiimote to throw stuff.

linsper23
10-03-2006, 12:57 AM
They should definetely make a sequal. Add a lot more levels and Pokemon and you get a fun, nice game.

Leoblaze
10-03-2006, 01:29 AM
Yeah more levels and more Pokemon. Why not do it like you can go through many of the Khanto, Orange Island, Jhoto, and Hoen areas.

Kento Kasha
10-09-2006, 03:37 PM
I think a Snap sequel would be great. The only thing they need to do is add more playability to the sequel (like multiple branches within a level with different Pokemon at the different branches).

I agree. I can see how the Wii would be a good platform for a new Snap game, but I doubt that Game Freak will put the time into a new Snap; they're probably preoccupied with D/P/Ranger/Revolution right now, and where to go in the franchise after this set of releases.

sunil
10-30-2006, 05:23 PM
Do you think there will be a snap sequal for the Wii or the DS. That would be cool because I really liked snap it was fun. Riding in the machine thing that was cool. I am also wondering is it possible to see a shiny pokemon in snap. It would be cool if you could.
snap was alright but not great as there wasn't much of a plot, and there were only like 40 pokemon from 150. the only thing that was good was finding those signs.

RedRoninMan
10-30-2006, 10:21 PM
This game would be a beast on the wii. Id definetly buy it.

Clutch
10-30-2006, 11:21 PM
I'd love to see a sequel made for the Wii.

hogsbff
10-30-2006, 11:27 PM
sequel for the wii definitely would be perfect! Imagine all new levels with all the Pokemon. It can't be that hard, they did it with Pokemon Mystery Dungeon.:oops:

Shadow From The Deep
11-15-2006, 12:11 AM
I remember Pokemon Snap... Good times. Goodtimes. I remember it was the only game that I beat in like 2 hours. If there was a sequal there would be at least twice as many pokemon. It would be so fun and I could have another game to play. I think that they should make a sequal because it will be awesome.

Random1
01-04-2007, 10:58 AM
Pokemon Snap wuz the coolest!!!!!!!!:smile: :smile:
I would love to have a sequel. We need someone from the pokemon company to remember the game.:happy:

Random1
01-04-2007, 10:59 AM
I would like it more on the DS, because you could just tap the pokemon

cyber_greymon
01-09-2007, 01:21 AM
i loved throwing those pester balls(or w/e) and apples at pokemon!
and i loved taking pictures of dragonite and the gravler dance trio(i think it was three):biggrin: .....:happy: ...:neutral: ..:confused: .......:sleepy:

bluekyroge14
01-28-2007, 07:34 PM
i loved throwing those pester balls(or w/e) and apples at pokemon!
and i loved taking pictures of dragonite and the gravler dance trio(i think it was three):biggrin: .....:happy: ...:neutral: ..:confused: .......:sleepy:

I liked throwing the pester balls and apples at them to, but I only did it to get a different expression on the Pokemon.

I really liked this game to! It was very cool that you got to see the Pokemon in a habitat doing their normal routine and then only having to take a picture and not disturb them by trying to catch them. If they do make a remake I would like it if they did like Pokemon Ranger; you get a friend Pokemon that goes with you everywhere and helps you out in the tough levels, I would also like to see more levels, I finished the other one really quick.

Bobby
01-28-2007, 09:46 PM
I don't think there would be much point in making a Snap sequel. I personally wouldn't play it because Snap was easy and got boring really fast; but hey, who knows.

ZadokRox
01-29-2007, 02:06 AM
If they add more variety and more places for the game to branch out, it could be a fun game.

Oh, Snap! There was a post made in November and then the next post was made in January. That means this thread is going to get locked for violation of the 30-day rule. :sad:

Random1
02-24-2007, 11:49 AM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! THis thread helped me remember the good times I had with pokemon Snap!!!!:sad: :sad: :sad:

gun6
02-24-2007, 02:44 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! THis thread helped me remember the good times I had with pokemon Snap!!!!:sad: :sad: :sad:

Boo-hoo. You revived it anyways, and you could have "remembered the good times" without double-posting with what really doesn't contribute much to the topic.

Anyways, Pokemon Snap was the shiznit, and I hope that it makes a return on the Wii with a funky control scheme that involves you holding the Wiimote like a camera. :)

Leman
02-24-2007, 04:26 PM
A snap remake would be nice, but the last one got boring quickly, cause you could only get 60 mons.

darkmewtwo1111
02-26-2007, 06:35 PM
Snap should ahve a sequal on the wii it would be cool
You can drive the zero one with the wii contoller sideways
Take pictures and show the all over the world

this would be a great idea

Dynamik
03-03-2007, 10:10 PM
It would be nice finding the pokemon camouflaged again. Like the pokemon constellations and rock formations. :happy:
Too bad it's a slim chance they'll make a re-make. :frown: :depress: :depress:

Eeveelution07
03-12-2007, 05:05 AM
a little off the topic thread, but where did you find out that your pokemon was dragonite??? is it like a quiz thing?

Shadow From The Deep
03-14-2007, 01:18 AM
I would love a snap sequel even though it was short it was so fun for some reason.

pikachu8
03-21-2007, 12:44 AM
i have a friend that has snap. he let me play it, i shot a picture of a mew!!!!!!!
:crackup:

Lucky Flareon
03-21-2007, 12:54 AM
I loved Pokemon Snap, and was hoping they would make a remake when they were still making games for N64. I doubt they would make a sequal becuase Pokemon Snap was based off the anime (Tracey). They are much more likely to make another spin off of something in the future of the anime.

Laprodactyl
03-25-2007, 10:50 PM
Ooh, I'd love a Pokmon Snap sequel... I was so good at the other one. I must've beaten it at least 4 times.:happy: I'd really love to get my hands on a sticker machine also. I saw one on Ebay a few years ago and really wanted it but now they seem to be obselete!

ZadokRox
03-26-2007, 01:09 AM
Ooh, I'd love a Pokmon Snap sequel... I was so good at the other one. I must've beaten it at least 4 times.:happy: I'd really love to get my hands on a sticker machine also. I saw one on Ebay a few years ago and really wanted it but now they seem to be obselete!

It might be possible to print out pictures or even stickers, especially if the sequel comes out on the Wii. Just plug in a SD flash card, save the pictures you want printed, then print them out on your computer. Or something like that.

Laprodactyl
03-27-2007, 03:57 PM
It might be possible to print out pictures or even stickers, especially if the sequel comes out on the Wii. Just plug in a SD flash card, save the pictures you want printed, then print them out on your computer. Or something like that.

Right, that would be great!!! And maybe Gamestop or other game stores could sell paper for your printer that fit the shape of the Pokemon pics from the game.